9 – Q63

Pictures of Duct Tape - Q62
10 – Q62
11 – Q62
12 – Q62
13 – Q62
14 – Q62
15 – Q62

I don't see a heart shape on the tape with my old eyes, but it does not mean one is not on it, just means, (Me, Myself) I don't see it.

To me, all edges on the tape appear to have been torn from the roll, not cut with scissors or a knife, so she could have left prints, BUT...with the amount of deterioration on the adhesive side, given the elements it was in and time...I say it really would be a Miracle if any were found.

As I look at these pictures, given the condition the tape is in, I can't help but know Caylee tried everything in her power to hold on to every last piece of evidence she could. God bless you Caylee.

ETA: Lengths per SleuthTheTruth's request:

Q62 = 9.75”
Q63 = 7.5”
Q64 = 8.75”​

All of the duct tape pieces are approximately the same length. Very neat, precise and, in my opinion, deliberate. It doesn't look like an act of rage. All of the cuts/or tears are straight. None of the ends got accidently wadded because KC got excited.

KC may have gotten her tape strips ready in advance of the act.

jmo

All of the duct tape pieces are approximately the same length. Very neat, precise and, in my opinion, deliberate. It doesn't look like an act of rage. All of the cuts/or tears are straight. None of the ends got accidently wadded because KC got excited.

jmo

Which may be evidenced by the remnant on the gas can.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html

This is what I see:

Pictures of Duct Tape - Q64
1 – Q64
2 – Q64
3 – Q64
4 – Q64
16 – Q64
17 – Q64

Pictures of Duct Tape - Q63
5 – Q63
6 – Q63
7 – Q63
8 – Q63
9 – Q63

Pictures of Duct Tape - Q62
10 – Q62
11 – Q62
12 – Q62
13 – Q62
14 – Q62
15 – Q62

I don't see a heart shape on the tape with my old eyes, but it does not mean one is not on it, just means, (Me, Myself) I don't see it.

To me, all edges on the tape appear to have been torn from the roll, not cut with scissors or a knife, so she could have left prints, BUT...with the amount of deterioration on the adhesive side, given the elements it was in and time...I say it really would be a Miracle if any were found.

As I look at these pictures, given the condition the tape is in, I can't help but know Caylee tried everything in her power to hold on to every last piece of evidence she could. God bless you Caylee.

It's Friday and I may be more nuts than usual after my evening cocktail - but if you look at image 3 here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html - not the up close version but at the bottom row, I think you can see a heart outline on the bottom left of that image... or is it me??

jmo

At the trial the prosecutor showed how if you hurry and grab a hand towel to blot blood it is knotted up, messy, but in this case, the towel had precise blood stains through it, as though it was already laid out, then she shot herself, and picked it up and applied it. Wow it just reminds me so much of her, our Casey! Scary to know there are more than one of them out there, Sociopaths, that is.

jmo

from when i have used duct tape - it does rip very straight across and neat once you get the tear started.

These pictures just sent chills through my soul. Poor Caylee. :(

Which may be evidenced by the remnant on the gas can.

I was just getting ready to post this same thing! From the beginning of the duct tape discussion, I have speculated that those pieces on the gas cans may have been placed at the time that Caylee...well, you know.

During massive "wrapping sessions" during the Christmas holidays, I have been known to tear multiple, random-length pieces of tape, stick their edges to a tabletop, etc and begin wrapping. Sometimes, a piece is "too long" and I have to tear a small piece off before sticking to paper edge KWIM?

this is a reality that I'm not good with ...

I can't think about someone doing that to a child

jmo

I agree....

If it were a spontaneous act you would think the pieces would be of random length

Is it just me? Just knowing that these strips were wrapped around that precious baby's skull is just cringe-inducing. I can't imagine that any jury, after viewing those pictures, and the autopsy pictures of the skull with the tape still on it, then hearing about the rarity of that specific Henckels tape, which just happened to also be used for Missing Caylee posters from the A's home, won't send her murdering &^% straight to jail! :furious:

I can now see heart images on all 3 pieces of tape. ;)

If we're trying to see the image the FBI agents saw, though, it should be on Q63 near the end (which end, I wonder?). The agents said they "tried" to photograph the image but couldn't. I assume that means they managed to work the camera but they couldn't see the heart in the images they took. So I would think the photograph(s) they took trying to show the image would be in here. We should certainly be able to see it, even if they couldn't, since we can see all manner of kitties and pixies in the crime scene photos which they didn't see...

So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

I can see heart images on both ends of Q63. ;)

Attachments

• Q63 (top tape).jpg
    Q63 (top tape).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 599
  • heartwithruler.jpg
    heartwithruler.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 387
AZ,

Is there anything that tells us which tape we're looking at in these pictures?

So...to get us all started, here is a photo of the Q63 duct tape, and a photo of the empty sticker backer found inside the "Caylee" shoebox in Casey's closet, with a ruler to show its size. The duct tape is 2 inches wide.

I can see heart images on both ends of Q63. ;)

OMG! I can see it now!!!

But I am sorry, gonna have to keep it for another day. Just viewed the pics of the tape, as well as the new pics of Caylee, and I am absolutely nauseated and sick to my stomach...

I have followed this case so feverently as I want KC to burn for what she did to this little girl, but tonight, I cannot muster up the anger as I literally feel like I can sob for this poor, beautiful little girl, who looks so much like my sweet 17 yr old when she was almost 3.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back