Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statement infers a lot about Cindy personally. It infers that you understand what is actually going on in her head and unless you know her very,very well I don't think you should imply she's let someone fry in the electric chair. That's just not fair or right. The truth is that no one here really knows what is in this woman's heart, soul and mind.
Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!

Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!

:clap::clap::clap:

In my opinion, too.
Thank you for putting this together.
Go get 'em, Yuri!

Geraldo Just made this statement

Geraldo..."I think they are getting ready to indict the Grandparents

Jose Baez just said this about the CSI search warrant

"Know that they're punched in the stomach they're kicking them while they're down"

"Know that they're punched in the stomach they're kicking them while they're down"

Oh brother. Yeah, LE just LIVES to torment poor old gramps and granny.

Geraldo Just made this statement

Geraldo..."I think they are getting ready to indict the Grandparents

Being that GR is such Buds with JB, I wonder if this is insider info?

(Why did I just think of Insider Trading?)

Jose Baez is on my "GO TO HELL" list.
The Anthony's chose a GO TO JAIL card, too, from the get go.

At least they will get get back up some day. Caylee will not.

ITA and it is chillingly scary!

Oh brother. Yeah, LE just LIVES to torment poor old gramps and granny.

:):clap:

I loved the line LE drew in the sand, in response to JB's whining BS about not letting him inform his freakin client CMA of the autopsy results.

Nobody needs any more of their carp, that's for sure, and now nobody has to put up with it.

Here it is-

Fox Orlando 10pm ( Florida time) news not yet linked.​

***Impromptu candlelight vigil at remains site as people gather to pay respects and leave items at Caylee memorial

***Atty of G&C Anthony says they will remove the memorial and donate the items to the needy.

***No funeral mass or memorial mass planned as of this time, for tommorow's mass, according to pastor of G & C.

***Capt Nieves fron OSCO says that his Dept will continue to treat the Anthony family with respect during this difficult time.

:angel:
:rose:RIP CAYLEE 2005-2008:rose:​

Thank you. I was seriously considering cutting my own wrists as people seem so stupid where the Anthony's ( Cindy) are concerned. I also think she isn't that concerned about Casey not KC. But, rather her own self interests. This thing with initials vs. real names is trying to protect the perps. Use the real names and not the cute internet names when there is a murderer in the fold.

Being that GR is such Buds with JB, I wonder if this is insider info?

(Why did I just think of Insider Trading?)

LE & Prosecution would do anything to prevent Baez from having access to insider info.

By now, there is probably a bill pending in the legislature to make it a felony to give Baez insider info , with emergency bill attached.:gavel:

jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member