New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is anything in MSM connecting him to these stolen gems what so ever, is there? If so, link please? Thanks

When LE said that there is more to this story than we know, they weren't kiddin'!
(And I think this is what was said in the early weeks of the investigation)

These aren't jewelry pearls as in necklaces, etc..... these are mussel pearls/shells (freshwater?) that will be made into jewelry. I guess theft of these isn't unheard of in the area. http://freewilliamdavidriales.blogspot.com/ is plea from a man in prison for a 'pearl' theft in Benton County.

I don't think there is anything in MSM connecting him to these stolen gems what so ever, is there? If so, link please? Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5

"NewsChannel5.com
about an hour ago
Hundreds of pounds of pearls connected to the arrest of Zachary Adams, whose home was searched in connection with the Holly Bobo disappearance.

NC5_ChrisConte has the latest details coming up on NewsChannel 5 at 6 p.m."

According to this local news station, the pearls are connected to his arrest.

Hundreds of pounds of pearls connected to the arrest of Zachary Adams, whose home was searched in connection with the Holly Bobo disappearance.

NC5_ChrisConte has the latest details coming up on NewsChannel 5 at 6 p.m.
https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5

Can they turn meth into cultured pearls? That would be some patent.

technically, after a fashion.

People who are in debt to their meth dealer will find creative ways to pay. Big screen TV here, bag of gramma's jewelry there . . .

Ok great....I will let y'all know what they say! (But you can't tell anyone.)

Oh... Of COURSE!.... It will JUST be between you and me...
And the rest of the world.......:shush:

:giggle:

That's a major theft charge. No wonder he has a $1M bail. Whew...

Maybe he IS a mastermind after all. By golly.....

I don't think there is any way ZA could pull off a theft like that alone...so....where are his assistants?
And where is Holly? That's more important than a world of pearls....

this is no country bumpkin. make no mistake. IMO this youg man is very smart in a sly, manipulative, get what he wants, way.

this is no country bumpkin. make no mistake. IMO this youg man is very smart in a sly, manipulative, get what he wants, way.

Yep, Yep, Yep, Yep, Yep.....

In some odd way I'm reminded of Kristin Smart. The POI in her case went down hill quickly with arrests with alcohol and drugs.He was never convicted of her murder but definitely suspected. I have no doubt she ended up in the landfill and feel he did it.

http://mustangnews.net/15-years-later-cal-poly-student-still-missing/

Sorry for the OT, but a guilty mind can wreak havoc in my opinion.

RRBM:

:eek::eek::eek: 25 arrests !!! And they JUST THIS PAST WEEK got a SW to search his property and vehicles ?

Oh, how many convictions has he had ?

But how does something like drug paraphernalia possession justify a search warrant for something related to a murder? The constitution counts.

He looks skinney now, but being in a kneeling position, and then at a distance, it would be hard to tell. I think his frame of reference was in relation to Holly's size.

Someone up thread said his arrest/jail info says 6'1" and about 170 lbs. Not too far off for the conditions mentioned above.

Yup and his record seems to show an increase in drug relates crimes after Holly disappeared. Was he losing weight, doing more drugs, going off the deep due to a guilty conscience?

I certainly would be if I were a member of his family. I'm not convinced his grandfather is afraid, though. Maybe his mom is and that's why she moved to Georgia.

I don't know much about this case. What's up with his grandfather? What do we know about this guy and how?

I am going to throw a couple of COMPLETELY SPECULATIVE ideas out there.

I have been puzzling over why it has been three long years, despite Holly's mom telling LE about the odd behavior of three men, including ZA, towards Holly at the Coon Hunt Dinner, and there has seemed to be no movement on this case.

It would seem that ZA has faced a LOT of criminal charges over the span of several years. He was pointed out by Holly's friend and her mother as someone who should be looked at in regard to Holly's abduction.

a) ZA is very connected to people high up in the area or knows where the skeletons hide for such people.

b) ZA is part of a larger drug task force type investigation and they have been covering his butt and keeping him on the street in relation to his many criminal brushes with the law over the last years in hopes they can get some bigger fish by doing so.

or

c) some combination of a and b.

Again, this is pure speculation based on the following facts:

he had been indicated as someone to look at early on

searching was reportedly done on his property previously in regard to Holly's case

he has been arrested 25 times in the last 8 years and yet magically stays out of prison to walk the streets apparently foot loose and fancy free.

If I have gone too far out on a speculative limb mods, please feel free to delete this post and I will totally understand.

Can you tell me about Zach, three men, Holly and the coon junt? How did you hear about this? Has the media known about this guy before this arrest? How do we know this info.? It looks like LE may have been tracking him for awhile and was just waiting for their chance to nab him and conduct a search warrant.

What is this all about? Was he stalking her? Intercepted her as she was on her way to school? But why do people think this was a group effort?

I know this might not be very popular with some people but I'm beginning to think that some cases such as missing children and women scream out for the "rubber hose" treatment in the interrogation process. :facepalm: I know, I know, against the constitution..........but, BUT! Someone's life may be a stake here and it isn't as if he is such a model citizen. It appears that he has never had to suffer any punishment for his sins, KWIM???? Where's Dirty Harry when you need him......................? LOL.

All of us have feelings like that. (Most of us). But I don't want to live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. I like our laws here.

I don't think there is any way ZA could pull off a theft like that alone...so....where are his assistants?
And where is Holly? That's more important than a world of pearls....

I would guess some of them are in county jail(s) after the spate of arrests the past few days. IDK.

gitana.....My understanding tonight (from JVM) was that a human source was able to verify some information that only LE knew concerning ZA and the Bobo case and this confirmation led them to get the search warrant.
I'm not a lawyer...but does that make sense? Sounds like someone already in custody started telling the FBI (TBI, LE) info that no one else but a perp would know....Would that be enough for a search warrant to be signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus