The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys forgot the part where KC was forced to post a piccie of herself, puking into the toidey.

This time, BTW, KC is telling the truth, BTW. I mean it!

Zanny the Nanny and her tough-talking, cigar-smoking Sister Sam (street names) head up a dangerous pre-K crime cartel.

Gangs of toddlers armed with rock-laden sippy cups cruise the streets, converging on victims, beating them about the knees until they fall to the ground. They then rob their prey, loading the swag into Barbie backpacks and false-bottomed booster seats.

Watch KC carefully on TV, See if you don't spot the subtlest of limps....

i think Fox will be doing a special.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think KC claimed Zani/Zanny drives a Ford Focus.
I drive a Ford Focus. Assuming, I had all 4 children in the appropriate seats (baby or booster), there's no way I could fit 4 in the back seat of my car. 3 is the max I can fit in my back seat and, even then, there's no elbow room. It is not the roomiest car I've ever been in, that's for sure.

I own one too, and there is NO WAY you can LEGALLY put 4 children in the car, Im lucky my 10 yr old doesnt need a car seat anymore, so its freed up ALOT of room in the back, I used to have to put all 3 in carseats (A PAIN!).....maybe they put Caylee in the trunk after they jumped Casey and then switched the carpet to CAseys car when she accidently died on the way home?? :banghead:

Well gee lemme guess. A polar bear came running over after the kidnapping took place and helped Casey to her feet after she got beat down right? What's next!

No, no, no! The zebra was DISGUiSED as a polar bear. The ZEBRA brought the chloroform. The kangaroo planted the chloroform in KCs car, while he tots were beating and robbing KC, and stealing her kid.

It took a LOT of planning, and was very well thought out!

Have YOU ever tried to pull off a kidnapping involving a Toddler Gang, a clown car, a zebra dressed as a bear and a kangaroo in the middle of a public park? It would work in LA, but Orlando?

I am curious about what good a lie detector would do.
1.) She is lying, we all know that, and even in saner moments Cindy even calls her a liar.
2.) the lie detector only shows she is lying, since we know that , it is useless
3.) it cannot force anyone to tell the truth. I wish it could, but it is not for that.

Now if someone would make a "force someone to tell the whole complete truth" machine, I think it would be needed in this case first!

Rubber hoses would do it! Are there any in the clown car?

No, no, no! The zebra was DISGUiSED as a polar bear. The ZEBRA brought the chloroform. The kangaroo planted the chloroform in KCs car, while he tots were beating and robbing KC, and stealing her kid.

It took a LOT of planning, and was very well thought out!

Have YOU ever tried to pull off a kidnapping involving a Toddler Gang, a clown car, a zebra dressed as a bear and a kangaroo in the middle of a public park? It would work in LA, but Orlando?

Brini you crack me up! :laugh:

Ok I wanna play too...

I actually think she was to use the script for 31 days not 30.. You know she and Cindy were hung up on 31 days.

Also what about the stealing from Grandma and the lying about her job before Caylee went missing. Was that part of another script she had to follow or else they would steal Caylee? And at some point someone found out about stealing from Grandma/not working so the evil Zanny took her Caylee since Casey didn't follow it good enough... just sayin...

I stopped believing LP a long time ago. Don't believe a word of it.

You know, I'm not sure whether Leonard's relating of this story is correct, but I don't think he pulled it out of thin air, either. I have noticed myself that he does not always get everything exactly right. For example, that thing with the Lee and paternity DNA.

I think he didn't understand that mitochondrial DNA will always be the same from mother to child and assumed that must mean the daddy is of the same gene pool -- unless he knows something more than what he shared in that news quote. Lord have mercy, I sure hope that he IS wrong on that one!

Regardless, I would darn sure believe Leonard a million times over before I'd believe one word from any of the Anthonys. And I bet there is some truth to what he's saying about this "script" thing, even if he didn't get every detail of the script right. I guess we'll find out eventually.

If Casey came up with anything even remotely resembling this story for her OWN defense team and family, I am even more flabbergasted (if possible) that Cindy continues to demand that everyone should believe Casey handed Caylee off to someone and that she's alive.

Ok I wanna play too...

I actually think she was to use the script for 31 days not 30.. You know she and Cindy were hung up on 31 days.

Also what about the stealing from Grandma and the lying about her job before Caylee went missing. Was that part of another script she had to follow or else they would steal Caylee? And at some point someone found out about stealing from Grandma/not working so the evil Zanny took her Caylee since Casey didn't follow it good enough... just sayin...

Yes, but Grandma is a secret informant for the FBI. She's not even REALLY Cindy's Mom! The Anthonys are SO limited they didn't even notice that the feds slipped them a ringer! The money KC stole from Granny is marked! The feds will spot it when Zanny and Sam try to launder it, through a bank in the Cayman islands.

Hey! If we all keep adding to the plot, maybe we can sell it to Law & Order?

Probably not. Will rubber chickens work?

Rubber chickens can be JUST as deadly as rock-loaded sippy cups, in the hands of a two-year old gang member.

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

HAH, the bushy haired strangers get another one. Why oh why would she even repeat this nonsense. Sounds like Diane Downs with her phony story about being shot. These narcissists all think they are so much smarter than everyone else especially LE, she actually believed this pathetic story would fly. The mask slipped dearie and now you're caught.

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Padilla's account is his version of what he heard, but to me at least, it seems that plausible that it comes close to what Casey told people. Her stories have an improvised, illogical feel. In this case, she seems to be attempting to explain why she went into mechanical mode for so long.

Casey has mentioned this story since July 26th, 2008

An Email to LE from Lee:

Zanny (Zenaida/Zenita) Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 Years Old/140lbs/5'6" or 5' 7"
Zanny has Straight Hair but Wears it Naturally Curly and is Brown
Zanny has Brown Eyes
Zanny's car seat is pink with Floral Design
Drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Gonzalez her Step father
Zanny's biological mother: Gloria Gonzalez 55 yrs old
Zanny's sister is abt. 28 yrs old Samantha
Zanny's roommate Raquel Farrell
Zanny's roommate Jennifer Rosa of Miami

IMA... what I got from the 400pg docs,.. some names are still being investigated, here's what I could find...

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
TBD - Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado
pages missing on this name? but I believe is listed as a witness.

(RF) Raquell Farrell
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

They had the 3 kids to have their back in their epic fight with Casey where she gave her all to protect Caylee. Never dismiss how gumming someone in the ankle can break them, even handing over the love of their life, their only child.
Then after the epic battle that broke Casey's arms, and she had to have hundreds of stitches, the three children all held Caylee down from their car seats in the back seat.

HAHAHAH! "Gumming someone in the ankle!" :laugh:

There are listed all over the internet kidnapping scams. Since missing children is a cash cow, the feds should put a stop to all this nonsense. Casey has been cheating people for months and her parents let her out of the house with Caylee knowing they didn't have a home or job and Casey's past. Please, this has gone too far.

Has America come down to this?

Wow. I hadn't heard that one yet. I'm speechless. :doh:

Yep, this one is LP's version. He said he went in the house, she spewed this "bunk" (his quote) and he told her it was "bunk". He claims she replied, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". [I wonder if it sounded like the voice in Amityville Horror "GET OUT!"]

Yep, this one is LP's version. He said he went in the house, she spewed this "bunk" (his quote) and he told her it was "bunk". He claims she replied, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". [I wonder if it sounded like the voice in Amityville Horror "GET OUT!"]

I wonder if her head spun, and she spit green pea soup (like "The Exorcist")/

Casey has mentioned this story since July 26th, 2008

An Email to LE from Lee:

Zanny (Zenaida/Zenita) Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 Years Old/140lbs/5'6" or 5' 7"
Zanny has Straight Hair but Wears it Naturally Curly and is Brown
Zanny has Brown Eyes
Zanny's car seat is pink with Floral Design
Drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Gonzalez her Step father
Zanny's biological mother: Gloria Gonzalez 55 yrs old
Zanny's sister is abt. 28 yrs old Samantha
Zanny's roommate Raquel Farrell
Zanny's roommate Jennifer Rosa of Miami

IMA... what I got from the 400pg docs,.. some names are still being investigated, here's what I could find...

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
TBD - Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado
pages missing on this name? but I believe is listed as a witness.

(RF) Raquell Farrell

(JR) Jennifer Rosa

Per another thread, "Zanny the Nanny" is also a children's fictional character.

You know, I'm not sure whether Leonard's relating of this story is correct, but I don't think he pulled it out of thin air, either. I have noticed myself that he does not always get everything exactly right. For example, that thing with the Lee and paternity DNA.

I think he didn't understand that mitochondrial DNA will always be the same from mother to child and assumed that must mean the daddy is of the same gene pool -- unless he knows something more than what he shared in that news quote. Lord have mercy, I sure hope that he IS wrong on that one!

Regardless, I would darn sure believe Leonard a million times over before I'd believe one word from any of the Anthonys. And I bet there is some truth to what he's saying about this "script" thing, even if he didn't get every detail of the script right. I guess we'll find out eventually.

If Casey came up with anything even remotely resembling this story for her OWN defense team and family, I am even more flabbergasted (if possible) that Cindy continues to demand that everyone should believe Casey handed Caylee off to someone and that she's alive.

Doesn't the concept of a 'script' sound much more like an excuse Cindy would cook up or even Baez? I mean... THAT'S how stupid it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member