UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i recall correctly she stated that around 5am she went to the pharmacy and she was gone for 30 minutes (this could be a lie)...but if she was home i doubt she would send this message through her phone.. plus when the message was sent, i was under the impression that it was done without the knowledge of NS. Or else NS would have replied and said "leave us alone".
this IS interesting! usually if a message is posted from a phone it will say that above the message.. so that would mean she was at home on her computer most likely!!!

ETA: and not "doing cpr" like she claims!!!!!!

Adfinem... perhaps you should edit out what was posted to you from SS. Send it to Mr Rawlings, but don't leave it up here on a public forum.

Between You and Nathan Stephanie Sloop

May 9 at 5:59am Report

This is Nathans wife. I would appreciate it if you would stop friend requesting us. We got married 3 days ago, and are having our official wedding is July. We are happy and having a baby soon,

Seeing that makes me think "Please don't make it that they got married because they found out she was pregnant..."

Adfinem, Welcome to WS!

I always want to know what makes people like NS tick and how they got to where they are today. What insight can you offer about him, his upbringing, etc.

Thank you for the info. I have thought long and hard from the firts moment of hearing this news if i should pass this on to the prosecuter because I don't wanna get dragged into this. & I am out of the country. I dont have the original fb message i have it only copy/paste on an email I sent to a friend. Plus there is also another name of a person i dont know and i dont want them to get involved either without their knowledge. I will try to communicate with her and see her thoughts on the matter. I do believe such messages exist on her phone as evidence and that is why the charges against her were changed to more severe.

Adfinem... perhaps you should edit out what was posted to you from SS. Send it to Mr Rawlings, but don't leave it up here on a public forum.

Why? It's not any different than some of the other stuff offered up by other people.

Thank you for the info. I have thought long and hard from the firts moment of hearing this news if i should pass this on to the prosecuter because I don't wanna get dragged into this. & I am out of the country. I dont have the original fb message i have it only copy/paste on an email I sent to a friend. Plus there is also another name of a person i dont know and i dont want them to get involved either without their knowledge. I will try to communicate with her and see her thoughts on the matter. I do believe such messages exist on her phone as evidence and that is why the charges against her were changed to more severe.

LE can get to it even if it's been deleted, I think.

Welcome, Adfinem. I echo the others' suggestions. Please do forward that message to the authorities. I, too, believe it's important evidence.

Also, the content of the message gives me the impression SS did indeed enjoy a certain amount of power and weight in the relationship. She "spoke" for him, which I find rather unusual in the context of social networking. Especially since you shared a friendship with NS in high school, and you weren't a mutual friend. She kinda "took the reins" on that one.

Further, she's referring to herself and NS as "us" and "we" and emphasizing their "happy unity." That seems to demonstrate she's going WAAAAAY out of her way to make that clear.

Please don't take offense to my speculation here, and forgive me if I'm way off base, but I haven't read anything that points to your gender. If you're female, that would give SS more motive to step in and "establish" herself, especially if she felt threatened in any way (and from what we've learned about her from her own acquaintances, she was VERY jealous and possessive). If you are male, I would think she'd be less concerned. BUT...guess we can't know for sure.

In any case, the TIMING of this message from SS is what's so bizarre. She seems to be going about her social life as if nothing at all is out of the ordinary. She continues with her "happy unity" and her social dramas, and yet, in all likelihood, her four-year-old son is dead or dying. ????

Thanks so much for sharing this information with us, Adfinem!

I'm sorry i'm new to this...
I deleted the message. Kind of got freaked hehehehe
If the message was still on her FB account then I'm sure LE saw it, if it was deleted from the sent box I'm sure that they can bring it back if there is a way. I would like to add that once she sent me msg she blocked me. i couldnt reply. I also blocked her through the "report" button cause she seemed a bit coo coo.

If the message was still on her FB account then I'm sure LE saw it, if it was deleted from the sent box I'm sure that they can bring it back if there is a way. I would like to add that once she sent me msg she blocked me. i couldnt reply. I also blocked her through the "report" button cause she seemed a bit coo coo.

Welcome, I would still send it to them.

I agree with RubyRed: I still encourage you to contact them and let them know, to give them the knowledge and the opportunity to follow up on it. (thumbs up)

Welcome, Adfinem. I echo the others' suggestions. Please do forward that message to the authorities. I, too, believe it's important evidence.

Also, the content of the message gives me the impression SS did indeed enjoy a certain amount of power and weight in the relationship. She "spoke" for him, which I find rather unusual in the context of social networking. Especially since you shared a friendship with NS in high school, and you weren't a mutual friend. She kinda "took the reins" on that one.

Further, she's referring to herself and NS as "us" and "we" and emphasizing their "happy unity." That seems to demonstrate she's going WAAAAAY out of her way to make that clear.

Please don't take offense to my speculation here, and forgive me if I'm way off base, but I haven't read anything that points to your gender. If you're female, that would give SS more motive to step in and "establish" herself, especially if she felt threatened in any way (and from what we've learned about her from her own acquaintances, she was VERY jealous and possessive). If you are male, I would think she'd be less concerned. BUT...guess we can't know for sure.

In any case, the TIMING of this message from SS is what's so bizarre. She seems to be going about her social life as if nothing at all is out of the ordinary. She continues with her "happy unity" and her social dramas, and yet, in all likelihood, her four-year-old son is dead or dying. ????

Thanks so much for sharing this information with us, Adfinem!
BBM

No more bizarre than taking home movies of her battered child and posting them on FB or getting married to the man who was systematically killing her child or spending the day after his eventual death at Best Buy, having a game system fixed and buying more video games before going home to report her dead child *missing*.

kwim?

Ailina I am female.. the person in the msg that SS spoke of was also female. The whole message gave me a feeling that this girl had too many loose screws in her head... it gave me the impression she felt threated and that she had to clarify again and again that they are "happy" and "married".the "take a hint" part was what made me think "wth"?!

I will contact the other girl in the message and i will ask her opinion on the matter. I can not send this info to LE with **** for my name and the girls name, and i dont wanna drag her into the matter without her knowledge.

But the only reason why I haven't done this earlier is because i believe LE already has this info or has retrieved this info.

BBM

No more bizarre than taking home movies of her battered child and posting them on FB or getting married to the man who was systematically killing her child or spending the day after his eventual death at Best Buy, having a game system fixed and buying more video games before going home to report her dead child *missing*.

kwim?

(rueful, bitter laugh) Yes, I do know what you mean, Calliope. It can't get any more "bizarre-er" than this, right? SS is a villain straight out of a horror flick. (But don't tell her that -- she might enjoy the celebrity comparison.) :(

Just an FYI. I am going to open thread # 7. will be closing this one shortly.

Ailina I am female.. the person in the msg that SS spoke of was also female. The whole message gave me a feeling that this girl had too many loose screws in her head... it gave me the impression she felt threated and that she had to clarify again and again that they are "happy" and "married".the "take a hint" part was what made me think "wth"?!

I will contact the other girl in the message and i will ask her opinion on the matter. I can not send this info to LE with **** for my name and the girls name, and i dont wanna drag her into the matter without her knowledge.

But the only reason why I haven't done this earlier is because i believe LE already has this info or has retrieved this info.

I agree. SS's response was entirely inappropriate to the context, even without taking into consideration the awful things that were going on behind the scenes. A relatively short message she sent, but a really deep glimpse into her (wacky) head.

Thanks again, Adfinem.

(rueful, bitter laugh) Yes, I do know what you mean, Calliope. It can't get any more "bizarre-er" than this, right? SS is a villain straight out of a horror flick. (But don't tell her that -- she might enjoy the celebrity comparison.) :(

I know.

I'm of the firm belief that this is going to get worse... much much worse. The police and Mr. Rawlings have already warned us. I can't wrap my mind around what we already know, much less consider how it could get worse. But I do believe it will :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288