Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just watching NG this minute. Evidently EB was visited by a death penalty lawyer today. LE is looking in a secret spot (won't tell public) for Zahra today.

Darned if I can remember her (DPL) name, will come back with a link soon.

Dobs, a woman attorney with offices in the NC area, but I forget her first name.

As I rode through Hickory today, my thoughts and prayers went out for Zahra, the people searching for her, and the people that love her. I pray they find her.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5712739&postcount=504"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 19[/ame]

I transcribed the gma interview with AB (to look at statement comparison between interview and the 911 call) if that helps at all...

Sorry, the NG transcript for 10-21-2010 isn't up yet. Will look in the morning.

I am clueless as to how this whole astrology thing works but I always check the astrology site of any case I am following and lurk, checking out the charts.

Can I just say I feel so badly we don't have dates, times, etc to offer about critical areas of this case.

I know your hands are mostly tied without correct info. It is crucial to chart.

SoulScape~

Is there any way we can possibly look into the the father's chart to see what he's about?
Just basic personality traits.

Also, in the stepmother's chart, I know she was born under the sign of the twins, the sign of duality.

Apparently, some guy in England has sent her $10,000.00 in the last year. Does her chart offer any insight into this? (What the monies were for)

Does her chart show incarceration or if this case will be tried as a death penalty case?

Does the SM chart show any similarities to any known serial killers?

Thanks in advance,
FM

During EB's bond hearing, her daughter told of the money EB received from this man in London..the same week Zahra went "missing", she picked up money sent to her...wondering if this is another online romance...JMHO

Wondering if anyone of our Astros can follow the money trail and why it was given to EB??? I speculate, she may have been getting ready to go to London, as she told her daughter she wanted to leave the state...JMHO

There was one other interesting development at the hearing this morning. Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week. The man was referred to as "Carlisle Fullman" during today's bond hearing.

It's unclear what relationship, if any, the two have. Baker met her husband, Zahra's father Adam, as part of an online relationship in Australia.
Read more: http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/10/20/2545375/investigators-search-landfill.html#ixzz1364loBNx

Thanking you all for ALL that you do....JMHO

Where is Zahra??

SoulScape~

Is there any way we can possibly look into the the father's chart to see what he's about?
Just basic personality traits.

Also, in the stepmother's chart, I know she was born under the sign of the twins, the sign of duality.

Apparently, some guy in England has sent her $10,000.00 in the last year. Does her chart offer any insight into this? (What the monies were for)

Does her chart show incarceration or if this case will be tried as a death penalty case?

Does the SM chart show any similarities to any known serial killers?

Thanks in advance,
FM

Do we know the dates of birth for Mr & Mrs Baker? Father and Stepmother of Zahra Baker?

This little girl has taken my heart. May, " Zahra, Angel Unaware", always be in the heart of us all. Thank you astrologers for keeping us up-to-date on all forums. Your the best.

I'm not sure if this is okay. This is an interview Zahra Claire Baker's relative, Brittany Bentley, did for some newscast. She speaks out about abuse Zahra received from her stepmom before coming up missing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Dg8kNhNI4[/ame]

Brittany also states that she had filed complaints against Elisa Baker for uttering threats against her, i.e., Elisa Baker confronted Brittany at a store with a taser, told her that she had a gun in the car and then told her that she knew where she lived and that she could kill her, her friend and her baby. Brittany was staying with her mom at the time because she was estranged from her husband (who is Elisa Baker's nephew).

Brittany also states that Adam Baker tried to run her and her estranged husband down with his car. So there was a complaint filed against him as well.

This video is really difficult to listen to. DSS was called more than once by family and for some reason they never removed Zahra. Even when she had the black eye.

Interesting timeline that is established though. Elisa Baker telephones Brittany Bentley to convince her to drop the charges, Brittany Bentley declines and then the next morning Zahra is "missing".

his is 8/6/77 hers is 6/6/68

Are you sure those are correct? Funny that - on some of the arrest reports there are 2 different birthdates. One said July 6, 1977 & one said 1986. For her, it was 1966 or 1968.

Are you sure those are correct? Funny that - on some of the arrest reports there are 2 different birthdates. One said July 6, 1977 & one said 1986. For her, it was 1966 or 1968.

I saw the same thing....and sent you a link on PM.

She seems to be correct, but he is in question. For certain he isn't 24, lol.

COPIED from VINELINK which lists arrests by State:

Offender Name: ELISA ANNETTE BAKER
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
06/06/1968

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Newton Detention Facility
Race:
White
Aliases
BAKER, ELISA ANNETTE PROCTOR

dates provided early on by Salvarenga:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5680985&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10[/ame]

Chart for Elisa B./ posted by SOULSCAPE
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5682072&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10[/ame]

ZAHRAStepMEB.jpg

Do we know the dates of birth for Mr & Mrs Baker? Father and Stepmother of Zahra Baker?

Hi LeoMoon~

From what we've been able to locate, this is the date and place of birth for AB:

AB:

DOB: 8-6-1977

POB: Sydney, Australia

Thank You!
FM :blowkiss:

Soulscape...can you help us??
We are ALL hoping for some new forensic astrology!!! xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online