2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going away for the weekend tonight and i REALLY hope when i get home Sunday night.. somebody has been put under arrest for SOMETHING!

Billie never denied the vile images existed, she just said they didn't belong to her or Shawn(snip). That says a lot right there.

Oh wow, you are totally right. She never denied that they existed! She just said they're just not hers or SA's. Then WHOSE IS IT BILLIE?

If she blames HD or DD, my head is going to implode...:banghead::maddening:

Sorry to be so dense but ... if the cameras were on private property, how do we know about the cards missing? Where did that info come from?

I don't need a link, just asking if anyone remembers the origin of that story.

IIRC, the cameras belonged to hunters who pay for hunting rights on SA family land. It was these hunters who (supposedly) discovered their memory cards were gone.

I wish the local papers would interview the people who support(ed) BD and see how they feel NOW

I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg................
I keep hearing "I AM a Wonderful Mother"...............GAG

I have suspected that she was bumped off the Xbox... I just didn't figure in deviant *advertiser censored*. :banghead:

I am guessing then that BD and SA had a t.v. in their bedroom. I guess DD had one too or did he use the t.v. in the living room. The x-box is computer like equipment, but you have to use it with a t.v. or monitor. So, how many t.v.'s in the house? tia

Oh wow, you are totally right. She never denied that they existed! She just said they're just not hers or SA's. Then WHOSE IS IT BILLIE?

If she blames HD or DD, my head is going to implode...:banghead::maddening:

So far they have always been accusing LE of lying in the affadavits. Shawn didn't delete anything from his phone, Shawn never said H was promiscuous.

But this time, instead of saying 'WHAT DEVIANT IMAGES' Billie said it wasn't theirs. I think she slipped up.

They are not, and have never been, rumors. They were confirmed in MSM by the Sheriff himself.

Here is the same link I gave you previously when you asked about it.

Both the computer and the memory stick contain images depicting bestiality and child *advertiser censored*, said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...s-found-computer-mother-suspect-case/?print=1

thanks, im just confusing myself with all the different news sites, i think i mixed it up in my head with user contributed places but its cause i was reading another thread as well about news report sites that people can contribute to as well. im shocked by it, i was hoping it wasnt true fact, only because it supports the possibility of them doing something to her. i have hoped from the start that hailey would be ok and unharmed however unlikely that would seem.

So far they have always been accusing LE of lying in the affadavits. Shawn didn't delete anything from his phone, Shawn never said H was promiscuous.

But this time, instead of saying 'WHAT DEVIANT IMAGES' Billie said it wasn't theirs. I think she slipped up.

You are right. She did.

And yet, BD is still blindly supporting him. I mean, really, has she not stopped to think about it for a second? Even if she knew nothing about what was on that flash drive, (which I don't believe) if she thought about it carefully for even just a moment, she would have to realize that the common denominator here is SA.

Disgusting. Just one more instance where she's choosing the boyfriend over her kids. Makes it even clearer to me that that is more than likely what's gone on all along.

So WHY didn't she just let Hailey move out when she wanted to? I just DO NOT GET IT.

I am guessing then that BD and SA had a t.v. in their bedroom. I guess DD had one too or did he use the t.v. in the living room. The x-box is computer like equipment, but you have to use it with a t.v. or monitor. So, how many t.v.'s in the house? tia

We know of the living room, Billie's bedroom, Hailey's room-- which was new-- so we don't know if DD had one in his room. mo

IMO, if BD's going to try to deny that these images are hers or SA's, the only people to blame are DD, CD, or Hailey. (To be clear, I fully believe these belong to SA.)

Having volunteered with child abuse victims and youthful sex offenders, if for one minute LE believed this belonged to DD, CPS would not have just removed him to be placed with an uncle, IMO. He'd have been put into a residential treatment facility for intensive services. I don't think for one minute these are DD's. I wonder if these images are another reason he was removed - for his safety.

No way are these items Hailey's. I hope SA's comment that she is promiscuous wasn't to scapegoat her on these images too.

Is this the home BD and CD lived in together? As others have said, I can see them trying to blame CD as in "I had no idea that was in there! He must've not taken them when he moved out" IF this was the home they shared. I wouldn't buy that for a second.

The other concern this raises for me is that some pedos groom by showing kids *advertiser censored*. I really hope Hailey wasn't shown these things.

And, if these weren't Shawn's, he wouldn't have said he couldn't comment on advice of counsel. I think most of us would scream it from the rooftops that no, those sickening images have nothing to do with me.

Seems there's some serious codependence/addiction to another going on here. I really thought she'd distance herself now, finally, even if reluctantly. I hope with just a little more time to process this, she sees the light, but I don't expect it.

I feel so bad for Hailey.

All JMO

Images ARE pictures, right?

In my reading around today, I understand that renderings also count. But, in computer land, seems even that would me an image. mo

GUYS there is absolutely no evidence/MSM confirmation that anything in this pictures is other than downloaded *advertiser censored* of the worst kind. Now we all know what these things are.

BUT until LE or MSM tells us that these things involved BD or SA stop right now talking about the possibility of dogs etc. That is just not how we roll here.

For all we know it could have been pictures of zebras, or jackalopes or King Kong . How silly did that last line of mine just sound? :crazy:

Back it up we know there are pictures. There is no evidence these pictures are anything other than smut from the internet. So STOP

Yep. BIG slipup. Normal people are not okay with deviant images - bestiality and child *advertiser censored*. Most people would be shocked that question was asked and start asking where did that come from? Who told you that? There would be heavy, heavy denial on the pictures existing, not who they belonged to. Except BD did not react that way AT ALL.

Big mistake, Billie. Really big mistake on your part!

Billie never denied the vile images existed, she just said they didn't belong to her or Shawn(snip). That says a lot right there.

Very good point that she doesn't deny the existence - her statement said that itself.

POSSESSION -- doesn't matter who it belonged to BJD. It was in her house, in her bedroom, in her dresser drawer.

It's like having a boatload of crack in your house and saying "not mine occifer".

I don't think there's much wiggle room for her to talk her way out of this one.

Just my opinion.

Mel

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071021132428AABPxQz

"Whats the difference between a flash drive and a memory stick?"

"a flash drive is usually a small stick that can be pluged into a computer via USB to easly store and read files.

A memory stick is a flat card-like devise that usually takes a special reder to get files from/to it."

"A flash drive is used for storing files, pictures, videos, and etc. A flash drive would be very useful for storing files.

A memory stick is used for high defintion pictures and videos.
And a memory stick is usually better for pictures and videos."

http://www.computing.net/answers/hardware/flash-drive-vs-memory-stick/38680.html

"What's the difference between a "memory stick" and a "flash drive?" I need to transfer data from one computer to another and I need ot get one or the other."

"Use a flash drive to transfer data. They work on any USB port.
Memory sticks are typically found in camera's. And need more specialized ports to upload images on computer."

Ok, thank you. That explains it better than I did. Although everyone one I know calls a flash drive a stick and the stick a card.

I'll shut up now about the sticks. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members