The Anthony's Attend Missing Children's Day commemoration with the Govenor.

KC may not be anything close to the same as other parents of missing children, but you can't deny that Cindy and George have lost a grandchild through no direct fault of their own.

It's about creating "reasonable doubt".

Well, Could be part of that but I still think that at least GA is still in denial and really wants to believe that Caylee is simply just "missing" and not deceased....Either way, I say go for it.

12 other families (among many others out there) that would love to have help from TES, law enforcement and anyone else willing to help find their children, unlike the Anthony's. Since I believe they know Caylee is dead at the hands of their daughter, this charade would be unwelcomed by me if I were one of those families.
Just my opinion.

12 other families (among many others out there) that would love to have help from TES, law enforcement and anyone else willing to help find their children, unlike the Anthony's. Since I believe they know Caylee is dead at the hands of their daughter, this charade would be unwelcomed by me if I were one of those families.
Just my opinion.

That I can see.....I certainly hope they are not going to try to create reasonable doubt with the jury but I really think that GA (not sure at all about CA) just isn't ready to comprehend and accept that Caylee is anything BUT missing. That's why he still drives the billboard around....(I'm assuming he still does. I don't know this as fact!)

That I can see.....I certainly hope they are not going to try to create reasonable doubt with the jury but I really think that GA (not sure at all about CA) just isn't ready to comprehend and accept that Caylee is anything BUT missing. That's why he still drives the billboard around....(I'm assuming he still does. I don't know this as fact!)
The billboard is just part of the charade..and a way to get away from Cindy for awhile. How do they face each other everyday?

The billboard is just part of the charade..and a way to get away from Cindy for awhile. How do they face each other everyday?

Oh Lord! I have NO idea!!! I really don't! I agree that he needs to get out but I really think that he just simply does not want to accept that Caylee is dead and may not ever fully accept it until a body/remains is recovered.

Respectfully, this ceremony included 13 other families with missing children. For once, I can say, if this mess helps bring to light the epidemic of missing children and as the gps of a missing baby they attended, I say Nejame is finally getting through to them. Musta been a helluva meeting.

Thanks, Blink! My first reaction was feeling protective of families of genuinely "missing" children because I feel Caylee isn't so much "missing" as her whereabouts are part of the complex lies of her mother. I ache for families whose children are truly missing, as in "Adam Walsh/Polly Klass missing"..not killed and gut-wrenchingly unreported by a person who is now in jail, indicted for the offense.

I feel for people who have not had the spotlight, nor access to money from the media, as this family has.

As Blink reminded me, the Anthonys presence, though likely unintended by them, helps to shine a light on the epidemic. Without George and Cindy attending, this may have been a conference like so many others in all states that escapes media completely. For that small side effect, I am glad for their presence.

I don't have a problem with them attending such an event. They aren't gaining monetary support only moral support. Maybe it is good for them to see other familes who do not and probably will not ever have answers to what happened to their loved ones. Maybe they will realize the suffering the other families have to survive daily with simply not knowing anything. Those families would beg to know one way or the other if foul play were involved. It is the not knowing that is truly killing them. The A fam has their answers right in front of them and yet they choose to ignore them.

Just my opinion.

I would have to agree with you. Under other circumstances, I would be taking the side of the victims of such a horrible situation but I do feel it is apalling that the A's chose to go to this somber function in light of the way the A's have behaved.
1. Neither CA or GA could recall with any accuracy the very last time they laid eyes on their grand daughter.
2. CA refused to give LE receipts that could have sped up the investigation to locate their grand daughter.
3. CA washed a pair of pants and a knife that came out of a car that belonged to the person that last saw their grand daughter alive, and by CA own admission "smells like there has been a dead body in the da*n car".
4. CA ordered the general public to get off their azzes and look for Caylee, all the while she never so much as walked around the block to look for Caylee.
5.CA has told numerous mistruths about the biological father of Caylee, not that it others business but does lay a foundation for credibility in other issues as lying seems to come to her very easily.
6. Refused to give lie detector tests to assist LE.
7. CA did not tell FBI about GA chasing KC in her Mother's car. GA did in fact let the FBI have this information.
8. The A's refused to give LE anything with Caylee's scent on it to assist LE in the search for Caylee.
9. The A's have been actively pursuing ways to make money off their missing grandchild, movie deals, book deals and interviews.
These are just some of the reasons that the A's do not belong at a function such as this. Most of the families that have missing children have in fact assisted LE in any and every way they can and could. The A's have put up roadblocks as much as possible to hinder the investigation. I am ashamed and embarassed for the A's that they even showed up for this. The other families that attended needed compassion and support. The A's are incapable of either of these. I do realize that many of you are sympathetic to the A's plight and I do respect you and your opinion, I just see it differently. All of this is JMO.

I would have to agree with you. Under other circumstances, I would be taking the side of the victims of such a horrible situation but I do feel it is apalling that the A's chose to go to this somber function in light of the way the A's have behaved.
1. Neither CA or GA could recall with any accuracy the very last time they laid eyes on their grand daughter.
2. CA refused to give LE receipts that could have sped up the investigation to locate their grand daughter.
3. CA washed a pair of pants and a knife that came out of a car that belonged to the person that last saw their grand daughter alive, and by CA own admission "smells like there has been a dead body in the da*n car".
4. CA ordered the general public to get off their azzes and look for Caylee, all the while she never so much as walked around the block to look for Caylee.
5.CA has told numerous mistruths about the biological father of Caylee, not that it others business but does lay a foundation for credibility in other issues as lying seems to come to her very easily.
7. CA did not tell FBI about GA chasing KC in her Mother's car. GA did in fact let the FBI have this information.
8. The A's refused to give LE anything with Caylee's scent on it to assist LE in the search for Caylee.
9. The A's have been actively pursuing ways to make money off their missing grandchild, movie deals, book deals and interviews.
These are just some of the reasons that the A's do not belong at a function such as this. Most of the families that have missing children have in fact assisted LE in any and every way they can and could. The A's have put up roadblocks as much as possible to hinder the investigation. I am ashamed and embarassed for the A's that they even showed up for this. The other families that attended needed compassion and support. The A's are incapable of either of these. I do realize that many of you are sympathetic to the A's plight and I do respect you and your opinion, I just see it differently. All of this is JMO.
and I for one respect your right to change your opinion
I don't have an opinion right now about the A's showing up at this event
Although I do agree with your points 1 -9

I agree 100%. It just goes to show how brazen they are.

Here is my take on it...lol...

They honestly believe their granddaughter is missing so they should be there to bring attention to other missing children. Here's my problem with it, If my child or grandchild were missing, I wouldnt care about your child or grandchild, at this moment. Cold, maybe, but nothing else in my world would matter. I have media outside my door all day everyday, I would be outside everyday crying and begging and just using them every chance I got. After the fact, if KC is found Not Guilty, Caylee is never found, years later, then yes I can see them doing this type of function and applauding them for it. But not yet.

If I were among the other families at this function I would be split on my feelings about them being there... Great the media follows them everywhere!! More publicity is always good. Then I'd be angry, how dare you, you have the murderer behind bars, you have some sort of closure and you have TES bending over backwards for you.. What about me and mine?

Dead or alive... Caylee is STILL missing... so I don't understand what the issue is over the Anthony's attending the event. Good for them... I am glad to see them doing something positive.

I don't see their grand daughter as "missing". She is deceased. If they want to know where she is, all they have to do is ask KC. Or beat the crap out of KC until she tells them where Cayl is located.

I see this as a move for the defense. I believe C&G know that Cayl is dead, and have known for some time. I don't think they should have attended a conference for families with "missing" children. And, if I were one of the other families with "missing" children, I think I would have been a bit uncomfortable with them there, lying to everyone about Cayl. Most people see through C&G's act. If CA really wanted her grand daughter back, she would cooperate with TM and LE. It is that simple.

If they need to reach out for support and help, let them go to a doctor or to a support group for murdered victim's families.

This is my opinion only.

Dead or alive... Caylee is STILL missing... so I don't understand what the issue is over the Anthony's attending the event. Good for them... I am glad to see them doing something positive.

I agree, maybe this is the first step in a long line of steps. They need help with all of this, and I know they acted bad, but they love their daughter and are tying to hold on to what is left of their family. I am not saying this is right, but that is MO.

The question is...was this a "positive" statement they are trying to make, or a move devised to keep the "smokescreen" up? I wouldn't doubt it if Baez instrumented the whole idea for his defense strategy.

I am going to guess that these other families have CHILD MISSING fliers as well. And if they know who the last person the child was seen with, the fliers would have a description and sketch of that person of interest. Just another point to add to the list that separates those 12 families from the Anthony's. No ZFG info or sketch included (although she was Caylee's "nanny" for "1 1/2, almost 2 years")
....and the "grieving grandparents" are OK with this.
Yeah, this makes alot of sense.

I don't see their grand daughter as "missing". She is deceased. If they want to know where she is, all they have to do is ask KC. Or beat the crap out of KC until she tells them where Cayl is located.

I see this as a move for the defense.

I believe C&G know that Cayl is dead, and have known for some time. I don't think they should have attended a conference for families with "missing" children. And, if I were one of the other families with "missing" children, I think I would have been a bit uncomfortable with them there, lying to everyone about Cayl. Most people see through C&G's act. If CA really wanted her grand daughter back, she would cooperate with TM and LE. It is that simple.

If they need to reach out for support and help, let them go to a doctor or to a support group for murdered victim's families.

This is my opinion only.

I see it as posturing for the defense as well, right along with the series of benign interviews they are giving to morning tv shows.

IMO, What a joke the family is. Caylee is dead, not missing, the FBI has forensic proof that caylee is dead. The anthonys are making a mockery of people who do have loved ones missing. The anthonys need to stop acting as if their GD is missing...they are proven liars. Im so sick of the anthonys. I have to turn off the TV when they are on. I hope they get taken to task for lying to LE.

IMO, Im starting to think that if your a liar and murderer then move to Florida..you can get with with anything....no one holds you responsible, from the media to LE and to the Governor. For gods sake...the FBI says caylee is dead....but no, dont believe them..believe proven liars who protect and cover up a murder and murderer.

The anythonys should be the laughing stock of florida not some poor greiving family. THEY MAKE ME SICK...

I don't have a problem with them attending such an event. They aren't gaining monetary support only moral support. Maybe it is good for them to see other familes who do not and probably will not ever have answers to what happened to their loved ones. Maybe they will realize the suffering the other families have to survive daily with simply not knowing anything. Those families would beg to know one way or the other if foul play were involved. It is the not knowing that is truly killing them. The A fam has their answers right in front of them and yet they choose to ignore them.

ITA:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back