GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try and pull it from the other thread. It was a Dreamweaver post in the last thread, in pages 18-21, IIRC.

Quick pic, where you see Gamier is where the college/truck was located. Sort of near the bottom, left corner.

A and B are the houses in Apple Valley.

jxWSZ.png

Thanks! sherbetjello & Dreamweaver!

How the heck did Tina's truck get 8 miles away?.....and who drove it there?....and how did they get back to where they were headed?

Is there not someone else LE will be seeking?
just my thought... but he killed them at the house... used the truck to dump them on the way... parked it... and forced Sarah to walk back with him to the house

just speculation

Cell phone pings could be how they found Sarah... but if so, then why haven't they found the other 3?? Wouldn't at least 1 of them have had a phone too?

Okay... so why remove the other 3 if you are only interested in the teenage girl?

Shaniya type case: The other 3 leave willingly to avoid the situation being discovered.

Shasta type case: The other 3 are removed so that bodies are not discovered, which would raise the alert level significantly. If 3 bodies and a missing kid are found, that's huge. If a missing family is found, they might be assumed to have left together.

However, if the goal is to reduce alarm, then the blood defeated the point of this anyway. Seems like a lot of work to go to for very little benefit. Maybe to maintain control of Sarah you take the other 3?

No scenario really makes sense with that blood being there. I just don't see any good reason to take all 4 if you only want 1. :waitasec:

just my thought... but he killed them at the house... used the truck to dump them on the way... parked it... and forced Sarah to walk back with him to the house

just speculation

Thats a pretty long walk.....I'm assuming on some dark two lane road. Still a risk at being seen.

How long would it take a 13 year old girl, frightened and traumatized, to walk 8 miles?

ETA: Its only 5.3 miles, sorry. Still a long distance. Just can't wrap my mind around what went on with these other three victims.

I CANNOT verify this but it was on FB that there is a woman tied to that address. I would certainly think that he would have to have help moving the vehicles around. That's just wierd.

If he was just interested in her, then why keep her bound and gagged in the basement this whole time? What was his interest in her? :waitasec: What if she went for the walk willingly?

just speculation

Several miles??? Without being seen? I guess at night, that's possible and it would have likely been at night.

However, if that is the case then I would expect them to find the other 3 fairly soon. Sarah should have some idea of where they are. I would also be concerned that they are "optimistic" they will be found alive. If Sarah saw them be killed and dumped... they would be giving false hope.

Definitely a possibility... either way I hope Sarah did see where the other 3 went so they will be easier to find. He may not have worried about whether she saw or not, if he never intended to let her go.

If he was just interested in her, then why keep her bound and gagged in the basement this whole time? What was his interest in her? :waitasec: What if she went for the walk willingly?

Well, sadly, I think we know what his interest in her was, most likely. And I doubt she was kept in the basement the whole time....that is probably where he kept her to keep her hidden. I don't think she went willingly...not when she was found bound and gagged.

So she couldn't get away? His interest is most likely sexual.

If he was just interested in her, then why keep her bound and gagged in the basement this whole time? What was his interest in her? :waitasec:

If I gambled... I would bet you serious money that his additional charges include rape/sodomy/sexual assault - something along those lines.

Bound and gagged so that she can't run, or scream. It's totally possible that he had other people upstairs that he didn't want her to be able to alert. Might have even prepared for this and had some sort of room set up in the basement.

More info about MH's Colorado arrest at http://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/2001/jan/07/man_gets_eight/ including the following:

"Hoffman obtained keys to the townhome and the Suburban while he was installing a garbage disposal in the unit. He took the keys from a kitchen drawer while working for Scott Barnes Plumbing."

I wonder if there was a similar M.O. in this case.

I checked the Ohio RSO listings again. Doing a statewide search, I see that Matt Hoffman is not an RSO in Ohio.

Not jumping to conclusions here, but there is an RSO with the same surname living in Hilliard, Ohio.

If my recollection is correct, I believe the family once lived in Hilliard before they moved to Knox County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth