LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I've posted on this more than once. I think I read somewhere that MS got a text before she left Brettly's.

IIRC...
1:24 Taco Bell
1:31 phone call
1:47 pic of her on bike

There was a text after the call. Such a short amount of time. Maybe she ate in the car on the way to B's?

I must have missed this earlier in the threads, but is that Mickey stopped on the sidewalk with her bike on the time stamped pictures?

I was wondering that myself or maybe even walking beside the bike on the sidewalk.

typasus3, where did you find those particular photos with time stamps. I have not been able to find any time stamps on any photos with the gas station in them. please direct me to those.

To the other locals, I rode up and down from the house on ryan to the end of st. landry and cannot find the area pictured in the old car photos. Do any other locals know where the pics were taken?

If I remember correctly look through all the pics on thread 4, page 7.
Mickey on bike at Versailles/st John-1:47.

Mickey on bike on st landry west bound at circle k-1:48.

Car on university south bound before it turns on st Landry near insurance place-1:49.

White truck on st Landry west bound at circle k-1:49.

Car on st Landry westbound just past LUS with white truck eastbound (crossing past each other) in same frame- no time stamp

White truck on st Landry east bound in front of circle k in left turn lane- no time stamp.

White truck on university north bound- 1:51

'Chicken fried, I'm still laughing about that first post about you'..small world, huh?
I was talking to a friend of mine today who said he owned a 73/74 Cadillac Sedan Deville that was identical to the VOI in this case.. Seems to me if the car has LA tags, it would be easy to identify the owner.

Hmm... the Albertson's post? /shame

The '73/'74 had the big back window. This is a later one. But I'm glad to hear people are starting to talk about the "Caddy!"

Just read on another site that TES is still there. Because of the current they could not go out yesterday. Today they only had 3 boats in the water for the same reason.

I was wondering that myself or maybe even walking beside the bike on the sidewalk.

If it's the picture I'm thinking of... The time stamped with the white truck, it's been shown that its actually just a road sign.

If I remember correctly look through all the pics on thread 4, page 7.
Mickey on bike at Versailles/st John-1:47.

Mickey on bike on st landry west bound at circle k-1:48.

Car on university south bound before it turns on st Landry near insurance place-1:49.

White truck on st Landry west bound at circle k-1:49.

Car on st Landry westbound just past LUS with white truck eastbound (crossing past each other) in same frame- no time stamp

White truck on st Landry east bound in front of circle k in left turn lane- no time stamp.

White truck on university north bound- 1:51

BINGO!

The "Caddy" and truck crossed paths.

Find that "Caddy!"

Why won't the police ID the model?!?!

New thread coming your way in just a little bit (unless lightning strikes, as it's storming heavily here in NE OK).

BINGO!

The "Caddy" and truck crossed paths.

Find that "Caddy!"

Why won't the police ID the model?!?!

The pic with the Caddy looks like the white truck may be in the very edge of the photo.

Hi. This is my first post and my first time to this website. Thank you for the welcome. I walk the street mickey shunik took on her bike ALL THE TIME IN DAYLIGHT. SO I am a bit freaked out. I heard about her missing the day after and immediately went to Ryan street. I volunteered initially for three days, running myself ragged and tired. The center moved to Church and I volunteered again. One time I went out, looked at my gas tank and discovered that I had no gas and the volunteers with me had to pay 9usd to help us out; we were in a caravan of 4 vehicles in a search team) with our own cars. A few days later the units started taking volunteers in organized vans. I did something ( I think it was a fellow volunteer complaining about gas money) and I was asked not to return to volunteer. I am a very sensitive person and have been wondering the last few days "what did I do?". used the LA chip bags they were given and loaded supplies into it - flashlights, food, water etc. But I came back from a search and one of the organizers happened to be said person who paid 9usd for my gas one night. SHe saw me with my bags and said 'these are for the search units". I said well I was just on a search unit. I think she thought I was stealing things. I think what has happened is that I volunteered when the search was beginning when it was very haphahazard and now it has gotten more organized. I was the disciplinary subject on the end of the new organizational structure I am sure. Yet I am upset about not being able to go to blackham and help search. Can anyone give me any insight about if they have heard anything of volunteers not being asked back and why? What can I do now?

PLEASE CONTINUE OUR DISCUSSION OF THE MICKEY SHUNICK CASE HERE:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173879"]LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012: #8[/ame]

Dang,,,, the "Caddy" may have been just a bit too far behind the truck to see anything.

But... that didn't leave the truck much time for a turnaround, did it?

What are we talking, a minute or two? The lack of time stamp is a shame.

It must have been quick, if the perp was in the truck!

I think Nancy Grace is trying to bore down on the truck because of that unrelated incident with the other girl. I don't remember hearing a thing about this 2 months ago, but not everything ends up on the news. I certainly hope this other girl isn't looking for tv time/money/attention cause it will certainly throw the investigation off if the truck(s) turn out to be insignificant. It bothers me so bad that we don't know if the drivers of the vehicles in the pictures have come forward to speak to the police. I don't know that the public would know about it, if they have. The car could have been in that area for a drug deal, hate to say it, and its likely they aren't the type of person that would want to subject themself to police interrogation.

Has anybody thought about riding their bike along the suspected route and filming it and putting it on YouTube? Ride at a normal pace and we can compare the times and see just how in a hurry she was. Also everyone who isn't local can get a good idea of what it looks like.

This gives me the shivers. To me it looks like two people standing in front of a vehicle just watching the goings on. It definitely looks like a vehicle. and two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong