Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he said something about it looking like a homicide investigation??? Did anyone else hear that?

psych. eval. can become public at a trial. but it wont be released before then, no.

LOL- if that were true they would have had tons of this DAYS ago-

Kidding, have you noticed the press accounts getting more invasive on the facts- they are actually INVESTIGATING.. Yeah.

You mean Cindy scared them & they're afraid they'll be blamed for Caylee's death? :rolleyes:

imnottheonlyone-

Did Patrick say why he was there to visit Casey? Did he mention this Mike guy?

I will only say that I too believed as many of you did/do, that Patrick was visiting Casey for reasons other than he stated. I now know that that was not the case. Patrick truly does want to lend a shoulder to Casey and her family.

Former Inmate Says Casey Told Him Caylee Is With Ex-Boyfriend

http://www.wftv.com/news/17037646/detail.html

WATCH THIS- think about it... Could again be prophetic, Great Job Chey-

"She said her ex-boyfriend has the baby".. DOes that mean that she is admitting Caylee is with her former BF Jesus Ortiz, possibly Caylee bio-dad? Meaning they are together in Heaven I presume, setting up the cookoo plea?

Now maybe we will get a media update from LE - MAYBE

Doesn't anyone else find their silence deafening? C'mon - usually in these high profile cases there are at least daily or every other day updates?

But not this - all we get is silence.

I am happier then a "pig in poo" over this decision!

Oh, salmonella is due to irrigation water at the farm re: peppers.

WATCH THIS- think about it... Could again be prophetic, Great Job Chey-

"She said her ex-boyfriend has the baby".. DOes that mean that she is admitting Caylee is with her former BF Jesus Ortiz, possibly Caylee bio-dad? Meaning they are together in Heaven I presume, setting up the cookoo plea?

I got the willies with the thought on this earlier.. I wondered where he was buried. But I also remember there was another classmate that died in the last couple of years also.

No, I think she's covering for herself.

The rest of my theory is that Casey lied to LE about working at Uni because her real "work" is illegal. She lied about leaving her baby with what last night I called a "drug buddy" because she doesn't want to accept responsibility for her daughter's death due to her own negligence in leaving Caylee with that person in the first place.

I keep trying to poke holes in my own theory, and so far the biggest hurdle I can think of is the one-week delay between the time Casey took off with Caylee and the time that Jesse "heard" her on the phone - there is no evidence that anyone saw her during that week. As someone else pointed out, Jesse may be mistaken. That would mean that Caylee may have died on or about June 16th.

It may be bad parenting to leave your child with a 'drug buddy' but its not illegal and is certainly preferable to being suspected of murder yourself. If she had left her child w/this person why not say so? The house could be searched, DNA might be found to substantiate her story. Why make yourself the main suspect in your child's disappearance if you know who actually killed her?

I understand that people want to believe this little girl is alive, but I don' t see it. The mere fact of her never reporting her daughter missing for a month and the grandmother ending up doing it for her....plus all the lies about the babysitter, the ex boyfriend, just about everything she has said.

To me, if there was any explanation that did not involve Casey being culpable, she would have broken down and told someone by now.

No, I think she's covering for herself.

The rest of my theory is that Casey lied to LE about working at Uni because her real "work" is illegal. She lied about leaving her baby with what last night I called a "drug buddy" because she doesn't want to accept responsibility for her daughter's death due to her own negligence in leaving Caylee with that person in the first place.

I keep trying to poke holes in my own theory, and so far the biggest hurdle I can think of is the one-week delay between the time Casey took off with Caylee and the time that Jesse "heard" her on the phone - there is no evidence that anyone saw her during that week. As someone else pointed out, Jesse may be mistaken. That would mean that Caylee may have died on or about June 16th.

Maybe we shouldn't assume that Casey even KNOWS which day Caylee died.

She could have woken up drunk one morning & Caylee's dead in the car...

she has no clue who she was with the night before & whether someone else even knows.

Maybe THAT'S why she was hanging out at the bars.... waiting to see if anyone mentioned Caylee's death?

Doesn't anyone else find their silence deafening? C'mon - usually in these high profile cases there are at least daily or every other day updates?

Definitely unusual!! I thought another link was posted here, though, that had an interview with an officer involved with the case who stated they have no reason right now to think it is a homicide and that they are continuing to look for Caylee.

I do find it irritating but I have noticed that all these high profile cases are taking a lot of time these days.
The case of this guy arrested in the murder of Meghan Touma has been a person of interest for a MONTH now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla