Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
When TruTV cuts to commercial I lose my place with what's going on in the courtroom..grrrrrrr

I have a link and TRuTV on so when Tru goes to break I click the video link on. I know it is stupid that they cut to commercial.

A model participant of your program..LMAO..she follows the rules.

Meg Hughes, Field Officer for KC. Testifying kC has followed all her instructions. She follows the rules. (Aside, JB is asking about a person on home confinement going to a supermaket, ie, errand time). I wonder if errant time includes stolen checks?

I'm not worried about her being a flight risk, as much as I am about her moving/tampering with evidence!

As an aside, but not OT, I love this Judge.

He said at the beginning he needed folks to step closer because it's a multi-million dollar courtroom and he cannot hear anything. :D

Meg Hughes, Field Officer for KC. Testifying kC has followed all her instructions. She follows the rules. (Aside, JB is asking about a person on home confinement going to a supermaket, ie, errand time). I wonder if errant time includes stolen checks?

She sounds so prepared too. Jeez. She can't remember anything.

Ms. Hughes field officer on stand She said KC has complied with rules oif confinement Topic disussed with Baez like going to supermarket are they allowed errand time she says yes based on prior history and prior charge Says CA has no criminal history and she is aware of criminal charges at this time

i didnt hear who this woman on the stand is..but baez asked her if casey is a model example for her program...model?? who would answer yes to that?? the woman answered with "she follows the rules"..lol

Personally, I think JB is asking pointless questions!

Asking the bond guy if he would have posted the bond if home confinement had not been stipulated. He hemmed and hawwed, no answer. Asked again The motion is to let her travel. The County is asking him if he knows where JB would be taking her, does he want her released from home confinement, he says no. He won't really answer the question directly.

Now the person who visits Casey, her home confinement person if Casey has complied with everything. Given a score of needs bases along with her current charge, risks etc.
JB is tring to make points that Casey should be able to go on these trips becasue she has been such a good girl on home confinement.

OMG! JB is definitely a newbie as far as a defense attorney goes!!

i didnt hear who this woman on the stand is..but baez asked her if casey is a model example for her program...model?? who would answer yes to that?? the woman answered with "she follows the rules"..lol

She is the home confinement officer.

The field officer has only visited her 5 times since her most recent release. KC has passed all drug tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine