Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at when she enters his room - it looks like she has a skirt on. Also, in the lobby - looks like a skirt over pants. In the stills someone linked she definitely is wearing a shirt - you can see the line of the shirt bottom. Do you see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyGioxzDAw&feature=player_embedded

Watch seconds 28 to 30, it is a form fitted shirt and a pants. At seconds 29 into 30 you can see that they are pants as she takes a step.

As a side note think about how useless eyewitness testimony really is. We all have the same video, replay, frame by frame and we cannot agree on whether her hands are empty, whether she has a purse, or whether she is wearing pants or a skirt. It is really fascinating to me (not meant in a snarky way at all, just an observation).

I don't know. I paid ahead for some of my stays too and the policy was the same they want that passport. I never felt comfy leaving my passport with them.

So when JVDS leaves the room at 8:00am and he says "Don't bother my girl", and "I'll be back", the hotel staff takes this as - the Chica has the keyes. Because JVDS did not leave the keyes at the front desk. Does that make sense? Wasn't the hotel staff at least a little bit suspicious of all the bags he was carrying? I just find it odd.

Watch seconds 28 to 30, it is a form fitted shirt and a pants. At seconds 29 into 30 you can see that they are pants as she takes a step.

As a side note think about how useless eyewitness testimony really is. We all have the same video, replay, frame by frame and we cannot agree on whether her hands are empty, whether she has a purse, or whether she is wearing pants or a skirt. It is really fascinating to me (not meant in a snarky way at all, just an observation).

Hey - I keep changing my mind each time I watch the video!:crazy:

So when JVDS leaves the room at 8:00am and he says "Don't bother my girl", and "I'll be back", the hotel staff takes this as - the Chica has the keyes. Because JVDS did not leave the keyes at the front desk. Does that make sense? Wasn't the hotel staff at least a little bit suspicious of all the bags he was carrying? I just find it odd.

It'd be interesting to find out what the policy at the hotel is. Because if he had the keys - the hotel had his passport, no? If he did not give the keys he doesn't get his passport. Assuming that is the policy. It could also be the case that he doesn't want to carry bulky hotel keys and just leaves them at the lobby.

Maybe not a hook up for her but for him yes. He's acting all goofy and stupid in getting the key.

Yea I agree he is definitely under the influence. And it looks to me it is really when she starts to go thru the doorway that she isn't walking too good - with her knees a bit lower to the ground so to say. IMO

I also agree that she probably has her wallet in her pants pocket as she does her cellie. Thanks for the poster who said that here. ;} I don't think she'd leave her wallet with money in it in a hotel room that isn't even hers!

I also think she has a very light weight jacket - maybe silk, tied around her waist tightly and in front which we can't see. I say that as it is a bit darker or different in color than her pants or her top. I think she is wearing very expensive clothes by the cut and fabric. IMO

I agree that she seems rather odd walking behind him with her head down. Definitely not of a romantic nature to me. But for whatever reason she was going to his room it could be that she was embarrassed and a little reluctant to be going into that cheap hostel. She might have thought he had a room in a nice hotel only to find out what type place it was once they got there.

But also that video seems to be in slow motion, so everyone's movements look a little odd to me. Do we have anyone here that knows how to download that video, speed it up some then re-post it?

All reports indicate that she won at poker that night. The media isn't reporting any losses Joran might have dealt with. That to me would be highly interesting.

I wasn't sure about the key either but since the clerk was not at the desk but at the back of the room where JVDS first appears I wondered if he could have handed or tossed it to her. You all have so much better eyes than me...anyone able to tell?

Funny, at 29 seconds I see a line clearly below her bum where it looks like she is wearing a skirt and tights underneath the skirt. At 50 it looks like she has a skirt on...

It'd be interesting to find out what the policy at the hotel is. Because if he had the keys - the hotel had his passport, no? If he did not give the keys he doesn't get his passport. Assuming that is the policy. It could also be the case that he doesn't want to carry bulky hotel keys and just leaves them at the lobby.

A very good point to think of overnight as I sleep. LOL Seriously, maybe that is why he needed assistance from those two brothers to get over the border into Chile because he never got his passport back when he split !!!

Manyana friends

I also think she has a very light weight jacket - maybe silk, tied around her waist tightly and in front which we can't see. I say that as it is a bit darker or different in color than her pants or her top. I think she is wearing very expensive clothes by the cut and fabric. IMO

I'm glad you see the same thing - I keep seeing that to. Either a silk jacket or very short silk skirt.

Looks like form fitting type pants to me too that are of the shorter type... thought I saw a bit of ankle with one of those last frames in the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes