3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???
No one would call me at home during the day because they know I wouldn't be here. Seems like the 4 pm group was perhaps at a time when she was pretty certain they would not be at home and the 6:30-7 pm group was when someone would possibly be home?
PLus on the 16th Casey knew that Cindy went to work and probably assumed her dad did because she saw him before she left. So why would she try them at home? She probably wouldn't.

ETA: then on the 18th she was calling george at a time he would probably be home and when she didn't get him, she tried his cell.

ITA! I mentioned that in my post above. Then on the 18th, her first call was to the house...the day she borrowed the shovel!! Confirming they were not at home so she could go do what she needed to do!

JMHO

I could also argue it this way :) :
On the 16th she knew they weren't at home. Cindy was at work as usual and she knew George leaves around 2:30. So why call the home? Then on the 18th, she calls the home because George should be there because it is before the time he usually goes to work.

Do we know what time she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall.

No one would call me at home during the day because they know I wouldn't be here. Seems like the 4 pm group was perhaps at a time when she was pretty certain they would not be at home and the 6:30-7 pm group was when someone would possibly be home?
PLus on the 16th Casey knew that Cindy went to work and probably assumed her dad did because she saw him before she left. So why would she try them at home? She probably wouldn't.

Sorry JBean...did you hear my echo? LOL. You posted while I was talking. Sorry to repeat!

On the 16th she knew they weren't at home. Cindy was at work as usual and she knew George leaves around 2:30. So why call the home? Then on the 18th, she calls the home because George should be there because it is before the time he usually goes to work.

double personal blackout jinx

I'm still thinking there was an argument going on because the call records don't ever seem to indicate Cindy or Georg calling Casey back after the two sets of flurries of call on the 16th. They knew that Casey had gone to work and that Caylee was to stay with the nanny. You'd think that the Anthony's might be thinking there could have been an accident or that Caylee might be sick at the sitters and needed to be picked up.

Sorry JBean...did you hear my echo? LOL. You posted while I was talking. Sorry to repeat!
well it just means our points make perfect sense.
Truly the times correspond very nicely and do make sense, imo.

ETA: then on the 18th she was calling george at a time he would probably be home and when she didn't get him, she tried his cell.

On the 18th I think she is trying to verify that no one is at the house. On the 16th she may have been looking for her first alibi attempt, try to get someone on the phone, feed them a line about where she is what she is doing, and then have them stand up for her later.

I'm still thinking there was an argument going on because the call records don't ever seem to indicate Cindy or Georg calling Casey back after the two sets of flurries of call on the 16th. They knew that Casey had gone to work and that Caylee was to stay with the nanny. You'd think that the Anthony's might be thinking there could have been an accident or that Caylee might be sick at the sitters and needed to be picked up.

These are all outgoing calls. Do we know what incoming calls she received that date...or are these ALL the calls? I agree it is weird that they didn't talk to her at all after seeing she had called. It mentions she calls Voicemail...so perhaps someone had called her.

You know the 16th is theoretically the day she left Caylee at the babysitter between 9 and 1.
Cripes George saw Caylee at the house at 1:50, casey is calling them at 3.

She is a freak.

These are all outgoing calls. Do we know what incoming calls she received that date...or are these ALL the calls? I agree it is weird that they didn't talk to her at all after seeing she had called. It mentions she calls Voicemail...so perhaps someone had called her.

I thought of that after I posted. I wonder why there was no mention of incoming calls.

I just found this online

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/bo..._for_a_month_No_new_updates_tonight?next=5151

.... and i want to bring up the oviedo location again, because JP has a Oviedo location listed, there is also a zenaida listed in Oviedo.

After doing a property search in Seminole County I was unable to confirm that JP Chatt owned a home in Oviedo, nor could I find a Zenaida Gonzales. I think I also found that the condo property at 232 N GLENWOOD AVE was bought in 2006 by JP and his dad for $300,000, their previous address was ISABELA, PR. 00662. You can find a 23 yr old John Chatt in Oviedo, FL in the white pages and people search but from what date I do not know.

On the 18th I think she is trying to verify that no one is at the house. On the 16th she may have been looking for her first alibi attempt, try to get someone on the phone, feed them a line about where she is what she is doing, and then have them stand up for her later.
Entirely possible.
As an aside,the fact that George saw Caylee during the window of time that she was supposed to be passing the baby off to ZG, makes me certain the parents had absolutely no part in this.
Moreover, if the parents knew early on that Casey killed Caylee and they wanted to help her cover it up, why would they come up with this crazy story full of holes? They would have put their heads together to come up with something that made sense for goodness sake.

How long does it take to get from the Anthony's over to Sawgrass Apts.? If it's ten minutes or less, then George saying he saw them leave at 12:50 would fit fine with Casey's saying she took Caylee to Zenaida between 9:00 and 1:00.

I am not sure if it has been mentioned when the shovel was borrowed.

I thought George left for work closer to 1? Remember he said on the 16th, he was watching his favorite news/cooking show when they left at 10 min. til 1? Then Cindy said something about him about to leave for work. Has it been confirmed that he leaves at 2:30? I just to the impression it was much earlier but don't know that for a fact.

I also find it curious that once she didn't get either one of them at work or on their cells, why didn't she call them at home? Unless she was at the house and therefore knew where they weren't. She seemed to really want to get in touch with them. If my mom doesn't answer her work phone, I always try her home phone. And that is just to tell her useless bits of info. Casey clearly felt she needed to locate/talk to them.

On the 18th, I think she was trying to make sure George had left for work.

I am not sure if it has been mentioned when the shovel was borrowed.

I thought George left for work closer to 1? Remember he said on the 16th, he was watching his favorite news/cooking show when they left at 10 min. til 1? Then Cindy said something about him about to leave for work. Has it been confirmed that he leaves at 2:30? I just to the impression it was much earlier but don't know that for a fact.

I also find it curious that once she didn't get either one of them at work or on their cells, why didn't she call them at home? Unless she was at the house and therefore knew where they weren't. She seemed to really want to get in touch with them. If my mom doesn't answer her work phone, I always try her home phone. And that is just to tell her useless bits of info. Casey clearly felt she needed to locate/talk to them.

On the 18th, I think she was trying to make sure George had left for work.
My understanding is that he saw caylee and casey at 1:50 and left about 2:30pm

How long does it take to get from the Anthony's over to Sawgrass Apts.? If it's ten minutes or less, then George saying he saw them leave at 12:50 would fit fine with Casey's saying she took Caylee to Zenaida between 9:00 and 1:00.

Well then they would have known a long time ago that she clearly took her at 1:00. Since Geoge saw them at 10 til! Besides, I never understood the 4 hr window. Wish I had a job like that!!

he saw them at 1:50 I believe.

Nope. 10 til 1. I need to find the exact quote but I heard it over and over. That is the time he saw them.
I believe you Blondie. Did he leave at 1:30 or 2:30?

I am pretty sure she didn't drop casey off at Sawgrass Apts anyway lol. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back