2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't see any signals being sent. All I see is Cindy playing with her glasses while she's waiting. Unless the defense team has eyes in the back of their heads, they wouldn't have even seen her.
It's awfully interesting behavior. I've worn glasses pretty much my entire life and have never rubbed them around my eyes. Not to say others wouldn't...but a very interesting sequence of events all the same.

Jumping off your post Tip;

Also, KC told Yuri she "bought" the car from Lee. That would me to believe he too had a key somewhere, being baby detective that he is and protector of KC knowing she is irresponsible. I don't know if Lee was the previous driver of the car or not though, I only know it is insured and titled in CA and GA's names.
IIRC, it was Lee's car previously, and then given to Casey.

Sorry, I don't see any signals being sent. All I see is Cindy playing with her glasses while she's waiting. Unless the defense team has eyes in the back of their heads, they wouldn't have even seen her.

I agree! I also see she is touching the bridge of her nose, a thing I do frequently because sometimes the point where the glasses sit on my nose, it starts itching or even hurting.

It's been said that Casey never thought of the future. I'm guessing that, as strange as it may sound, she didn't think far enough ahead to realize that being pregnant meant she would soon have a baby. Just like she didn't think beyond the act of killing Caylee - didn't think that people would demand to see her.

I'm sure that Casey knew that her parents would be at first asking where Caylee was, and later would demand to see Caylee. That was the whole point of Casey avoiding any physical contact with her parents during those 31 days. Casey had a measure of control by limiting her contact to phone calls and text messages. She could say that Caylee was with the nanny or sleeping, and couldn't talk on the phone. But she couldn't go home without Caylee.

After Cindy found her at Tony's apartment and dragged her home, she tried to continue to make excuses for not taking Cindy to where Caylee was. She was only buying a little more time, before having to come up with a bigger lie.

It was only when Lee explained to Casey that now that the police were on their way, the police would demand that Casey take them to Caylee so they could verify that she was okay, that Casey was put on the spot of having to make a quickly concocted story - that the nanny kidnapped Caylee.

The rest is history as we know that hastily concocted story fell apart the next day.

It's awfully interesting behavior. I've worn glasses pretty much my entire life and have never rubbed them around my eyes. Not to say others wouldn't...but a very interesting sequence of events all the same.

I don't even see it as being interesting. People are trying to read to much into things. The glasses were bothering her nose, that's all it was. If she scratched her head would that also be some kind of signal? Must we assume that Cindy's head never itches?

Tracy was questioned but never depo'd or listed on either witness listings from what I remember, so there is nothing in the way of her being a part of the trial, period.

I don't even see it as being interesting. People are trying to read to much into things. The glasses were bothering her nose, that's all it was. If she scratched her head would that also be some kind of signal? Must we assume that Cindy's head never itches?
Too funny...but with all the other screen caps it makes one wonder.

Well I guess all I can say with that factoid that those set of keys are only useful IF you have access to the vehicle...That set of keys did come in handy when he had to go to the towyard to retrieve that car..and wowza..look at what he found????..

Just trying to use common sense...Do you believe for one minute he would have even paid that hefty bill to retrieve that car IF he knew about Caylee being in that trunk???...Yikes..doubt it..let it go to the junk yard and get crushed up...bye bye to evidence against either himself or his daughter??

..I really hope that the DT can somehow show that George did have access and oh yeah..he would have to have a close relationship with Mr. Kronk to aid him in getting into the trunk , steal Caylee's body, get all the household items to package her up, and place Caylee in that unusual hidding spot...DT best be able to prove of what they most definately asserted...not a wise thing to do for any defense...Scott's lawyer also made promises..couldnt back them up and look what happened?...Hummm
I'm sure the state investigated Kronk thoroughly, and his bank account, if he were shown to help GA. They didn't even know each other.

Tracy was questioned but never depo'd or listed on either witness listings from what I remember, so there is nothing in the way of her being a part of the trial, period.
Can you imagine? How on earth would she explain the letters/money sent to the inmate?

Question is, did she have the money to have an abortion? She probably tried to hide the pregnancy from her parents in hopes of stealing the money from a friend or family member & by then it was too late to have one. She had no choice but to have the baby.

Heck, from the many men she appeared to sleep with, she could have demanded money from all of them. I'm surprised she did'nt, knowing what a liar and thief she is.

I have watched this five times now. I just see Cindy messing with the glasses. I see no signals at all.

I'm sure the state investigated Kronk thoroughly, and his bank account, if he were shown to help GA. They didn't even know each other.

That's right, and Kronk's supervisor also did not live down the street from George. That was an LP started rumor.

I agree, I don't think she'll get anything less than LWOP, but I am reserving judgement on the DP until I see the rest of the Pros evidence. She may very well get the DP too.

I actually think that the opposite is going to happen. Many people have said because she is young, female and cute (was, lol) that they will be inclined to show some mercy. I think it's going to backfire, I think people and hopefully the jury are outraged and will ask for the sternest penaly possible which will be death.
Yes, mothers who kill their children are not looked upon kindly.

I have watched this five times now. I just see Cindy messing with the glasses. I see no signals at all.

I think it's funny that Cindy can't even rub her nose without someone trying to turn it into something nefarious.

Since there was a steaknife in the car (why did LDB stop CA when she mentioned it?) I have to think the duct tape may have also been with it. It makes me wonder if ICA ran into the kitchen and grabbed a steaknife from the drawer to cut the tape. hmm, that may mean she was in her bdrm w/Caylee at the time. Brainstorming here..I go back and forth between ICA killing Caylee in the bedrm/or car.

Unforutnately, Cindy, the Queen of Clean, cleaned it, washing any threads from the tape in her quest. She may have removed the tape and never told LE. She did return some things to Yuri after they were cleaned but dollars to donuts she didn't return it all. I suspect she returned what could be seen with the naked eye from outside the vehicle.

IIRC, there were mounds of trash at the curb every week during the first month.

I think it's funny that Cindy can't even rub her nose without someone trying to turn it into something nefarious.

you can't see where she takes the part of the glasses that go behind your ears and trace under each of her eyes.its a signal all right..tell her to cry and wipe under her eyes...look at the video full screen on your computer.maybe you will be able to see it better.
I thought Ca was gonna break her neck trying to see the D-table!

I agree ... unusual behavior ... combined with the testimony before Cindy did this "dance" regarding the search warrant at the Anthony home ... and the fact that the main attorneys were at sidebar, leaving Lisabeth, Slabaugh at the defense table in plain view of the audience/Cindy....and combined with the fact that Cindy shifts her entire body towards George so she can see the Defense table better before doing her odd actions with her glasses with both hands....
It would be very interesting to have it confirmed whether or not Cindy has a cell phone...IPad...laptop in use during the proceedings.....
When one looks at all the behavior together, one can conclude that Cindy is communicating with the Defense team, which is what I personally see happening on June 11th, and also on June 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44