State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cody.:)

Based highway gas mileage presented by the defense showed that he would
have run out of gas approx 18.8 miles before he ever got to King, and would
have been sitting on the side of the road.

And they offered no proof other than mapquest and www.epa.gov. :floorlaugh:
The state already proved the point and the DT had a chance to cross and it was not effective.

My criticism is with LE for not verifying Gracie's story when clearly there had to be other individuals in that store that morning. I am sure we will hear more about this. One other good eyewitness shown a lineup with selection of JY would have nailed his mooning hinny. MOO

Yep.......that would have done it!!

There was a lot of traffic going in and out of the store that am....and yet no one to be found.....:eek:

I don't think the defense would start or end their case without addressing this further.

jmo

My criticism is with LE for not verifying Gracie's story when clearly there had to be other individuals in that store that morning. I am sure we will hear more about this. One other good eyewitness shown a lineup with selection of JY would have nailed his mooning hinny. MOO

cody100, based on the purchases (all cash), looks like random people running in get coffee or cigs, ect. Gracie already said who her regular customer was, so it seems the rest were random folks that pop in Cstores all day long.

As I pointed out, it would be impossible to track down random cash buyers, even if they tried to right away.

cody100, based on the purchases (all cash), looks like random people running in get coffee or cigs, ect. Gracie already said who her regular customer was, so it seems the rest were random folks that pop in Cstores all day long.

As I pointed out, it would be impossible to track down random cash buyers, even if they tried to right away.

I agree, but they were her regulars. Plus she never was shown the footage of the video cameras put into the store by LE to try to find some of the regular customers. Was she shown the white vehicle on that first day, followed by a pic of JY?

I agree, but they were her regulars. Plus she never was shown the footage of the video cameras put into the store by LE to try to find some of the regular customers. Was she shown the white vehicle on that first day, followed by a pic of JY?

It was around 5:30 am that day too.......how difficult to find people that came in at that time?

I think the smoking gun in all of this would be if Gracie's register was off $5.00..

And, I am pretty sure not ALL the transactions around this time were all cash ......

It would have a big thing if she mentioned the SUV BEFORE they asked her about it, but she did not....:(

Only 1 regular customers...did not know name
Ikard and Broadwell asked if she was working on Nov 3. Showed her a photo and asked if she recognized him. She said yes and related what happened with JY. She then told them he was driving a white SUV.

All I can say to this is ... different strokes for different folks. There are some who are raised with manners and others who are not. Some who are raised to show respect and others who are not. I raised my son to respect not just his elders, but everyone he ever came in contact with. He never joined the Navy so I can't speak to that. He is in a Fraternity (against my personal wishes but it's his life so what can I say?) at his college but I also know that he is considered a class act by everyone who knows him. His fiancee's parents absolutely adore him. Both families (her's and our's) spend quite a bit of time together and travel with the kids all the time. We have been on several cruises and travels over the years, since they have been dating since his sophomore year of High School and he will be graduating in June.

He is a very fine young man whom I am very proud of. If he even thought about doing something so vulgar, he knows he would be in big trouble! He respects people. Monkey butt or not, I still believe that mooning your G-Ma is very disrespectful.
You have every right to be VERY proud of him. Sounds like a great young man. By the way the brother of this sailor, chose College also and majoring in "sports management" and totally different then his brother. Two different personalities, same parents.

It was around 5:30 am that day too.......how difficult to find people that came in at that time?

I think the smoking gun in all of this would be if Gracie's register was off $5.00..

And, I am pretty sure not all the transactions around this time were all cash ......

Why would it be off $5.00:waitasec:
The cash amount doesn't post on the cash register until the gas is pumped.
He pumped $15.00 and that is what shows on the register.

Looks like Jay just gave her a $5.00 tip since he was so rude.:D

And, I am pretty sure not all the transactions around this time were all cash ......

I agree completely. To me, Gracie has potent testimony, but having it verified would seal the deal. MOO

You have every right to be VERY proud of him. Sounds like a great young man. By the way the brother of this sailor, chose College also and majoring in "sports management" and totally different then his brother. Two different personalities, same parents.

Hey Coug.....

Can't wait for tomorrow to see what the defense has planned !!
They have so much to work with.
I have lists of things that go to reasonable doubt, and I don't even
work for them!!

Ikard and Broadwell asked if she was working on Nov 3. Showed her a photo and asked if she recognized him. She said yes and related what happened with JY. She then told them he was driving a white SUV.

That is not what she said in this retrial: She said they showed her a pic of his vehicle and then a pic of JY. Her testimony is Day 3 Pt 6 start at around 37:00.

I agree completely. To me, Gracie has potent testimony, but having it verified would seal the deal. MOO

That would have done it for me.

I was watching the CA trial and jumping back and forth when I heard them say, there was a witness to the gas station attendant, and I remember thinking, well, that's that.

And, then I kept waiting and watching, thinking I missed the customer, only to find out there never was one called to the stand.

:confused:

Why would it be off $5.00:waitasec:
The cash amount doesn't post on the cash register until the gas is pumped.
He pumped $15.00 and that is what shows on the register.

Looks like Jay just gave her a $5.00 tip since he was so rude.:D

If she put $20 in the cash register, but only $15 of gas was pumped, cash register should show up as being over $5 for her shift unless she pocketed the $5. Now, Gracie strikes me as one of the most honest humans alive so I can't imagine that being the case. I am not trying to be argumentative.

IMO, if they were "regular" the wittiness would have been back in at least early part of the following week. How long after she identified JY did she continue to work and did that "regular" customer ever show up again? I do not believe her, maybe someone come in and cussed her but not JY.

That is not what she said in this retrial: She said they showed her a pic of his vehicle and then a pic of JY. Her testimony is Day 3 Pt 6 start at around 37:00.

Correct, she was shown a pic of his vehicle just like his face.
She confirmed and said he was driving a white SUV

If she put $20 in the cash register, but only $15 of gas was pumped, cash register should show up as being over $5 for her shift unless she pocketed the $5. Now, Gracie strikes me as one of the most honest humans alive so I can't imagine that being the case. I am not trying to be argumentative.

Who said she put $20 in the register???
The cash receipt shows $15.

That is what was posted,...if he refused his change, that was hers to keep.

Same if someone drove off w/o paying, that amount would come out of her check.

So, the convenient store testimony without video is just a little too convenient for some people to get past.

Hopefully, the Jury will get it, as well.

The really vile one was the husband of Jeanne Goins Dulworth.
No doubt his posts were libelous.

Kimberly's husband posted too, but he was harmless.

I remember some of those vile posts. Wasn't one of the offenders on the now defunct board one of JY"s sisters?

Correct, she was shown a pic of his vehicle just like his face.
She confirmed and said he was driving a white SUV

So, they showed her the pic of the vehicle and the pic of JY, and she said that was him and that was the car. Thanks for clarifying it. I thought she only saw a pic of Jy, and then told them what vehicle he was driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie