SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else thinking Sidney will be put on suicide watch? He looked pretty rough yesterday. Based on appearances this seems to be affecting him more than her. MOO

I just said the same thing last night. If he is alienated from his birth family for whatever reason-and I don't even know if this is true since it came from TM. Then if he gets alienated from the C family as they rally to help their daughter. Oh and let's not forget it's highly likely he killed someone and disposed of her in some fashion. All this is a perfect storm for him to become depressed and to lose hope. Without any support (and maybe he does have some, who knows?) something like this would be tough to get through, I imagine.

It's not uncommon at all for someone who's lived in MB a certain number of years to call themselves a native.

My husband was born here and considers that the definition, but I think most people would consider 20 years "native"

Some people refer to themselves as native if they're not a snowbird or a part-time resident.
As a native, by the dictionary's definition, I have to agree with your husband. I hear (what we call) "transplants" claim to be native all the time. Nope. You're local, not native. Wherever you are born is where you are native to. :twocents:

TM's father is off limits here. He has not been named a poi or suspect.

IMO, based on body language, and overall appearance, SM is cracking. Add to that the trip for medical care, the photo of him with heart monitoring, the photo of the belt being on different holes showing his weight loss, he is in a very fragile mental state. The calls about the shooting, and someone pointing a gun at him, maybe happened, maybe was paranoia. Do they prescribe nerve meds in jail?

As for suicide, they both are most likely under suicide watch. From something I read yesterday/last night/early this morning, 48-72hrs minimum for anyone accused of murder.

TM I think is in shock. She truly felt the police believed them, and they were safe from being arrested. She thought they were smarter than the police, and had covered their trail well. The reality doesn't seem to have hit her yet. IMO, hearing her name and murder, outloud, in court, by prosecution was the last thing she could have imagined. When reality DOES occur to her, it's going to be a long fall down... Not sure how she is going to handle that. She can't 'fix' the problem anymore. She can't control the problem. Gonna be a tough cookie to swallow. Her rants on FB were probably mild to what was going on behind the scenes. No telling what those walls have heard in their home, [modsnip]. IMO, she's gonna break, and is mentally unstable...but I don't think the reality of the situation has hit her quite as hard yet.

Imo, once they find Heather the book is closed on these two. Maybe Tammy feels as long as there is no body she will walk..

self edit!! Sorry mods! Just saw the post!!!

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

IMO, based on body language, and overall appearance, SM is cracking. Add to that the trip for medical care, the photo of him with heart monitoring, the photo of the belt being on different holes showing his weight loss, he is in a very fragile mental state. The calls about the shooting, and someone pointing a gun at him, maybe happened, maybe was paranoia. Do they prescribe nerve meds in jail?

As for suicide, they both are most likely under suicide watch. From something I read yesterday/last night/early this morning, 48-72hrs minimum for anyone accused of murder.

TM I think is in shock. She truly felt the police believed them, and they were safe from being arrested. She thought they were smarter than the police, and had covered their trail well. The reality doesn't seem to have hit her yet. IMO, hearing her name and murder, outloud, in court, by prosecution was the last thing she could have imagined. When reality DOES occur to her, it's going to be a long fall down... Not sure how she is going to handle that. She can't 'fix' the problem anymore. She can't control the problem. Gonna be a tough cookie to swallow. Her rants on FB were probably mild to what was going on behind the scenes. No telling what those walls have heard in their home, [modsnip]. IMO, she's gonna break, and is mentally unstable...but I don't think the reality of the situation has hit her quite as hard yet.

I do not know from experience how prisons work but I think TM will continue to control and manipulate those around her while she is incarcerated. People don't change and TM will always seek out and find those weaker to go along with her fantasy world. She has years of practice and I think she is truly a dangerous person-evil through and through.

JMO

JMO

Something is missing here. They can't be this stupid. A third person or more??

I know what you mean that it does seem almost too simple of a case. Perhaps they thought if they hid the body well enough where it cant be found then there is no way they can be prosecuted. That would be a wrong assumption and mabye is the wrong assumption they made.

I do wonder if maybe a 3rd person is involved as well.

The other thing to remember is narccism could play a large part in this.

Imo, once they find Heather the book is closed on these two. Maybe Tammy feels as long as there is no body she will walk..

From what I've observed on the WWW, her supporters feel that way, too. No body, no evidence. Not very bright people.

the thing is , Heather was out of their lives.....or was she ? The phone records are key ..was the lines of communication still open between the two? It seems Heather was moving on ..new date, new job...

Didn't TE say last week, or it came out recently, that Heather and SM had resumed contact, after being broken up for months? i know I read that, just before the search/arrests. Again...it has always been about phone records, I agree. JMO

As a native, by the dictionary's definition, I have to agree with your husband. I hear (what we call) "transplants" claim to be native all the time. Nope. You're local, not native. Wherever you are born is where you are native to. :twocents:

Just want to add...

I am a transplant and once asked an old southern local, "how long til I am considered a local"? His response was a serious "three generations"

JMO

Just want to add...

I am a transplant and once asked an old southern local, "how long til I am considered a local"? His response was a serious "three generations"

JMO

Wow! Three generations just to become a local?? That's stiff criteria!

I do not know from experience how prisons work but I think TM will continue to control and manipulate those around her while she is incarcerated. People don't change and TM will always seek out and find those weaker to go along with her fantasy world. She has years of practice and I think she is truly a dangerous person-evil through and through.

JMO

JMO

Remember CA had the guards helping pass notes and letting her cell friends come into her cell for visits and hair cutting etc. If they manipulate outside they will manipulate inside.

New thread is already to go, will be closing this one in two minutes please continue here...

[
url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236264"]SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

I also consider the definition of native to be where someone is born and raised. I've lived in the county I live in now for 21 years and I do not consider myself a native of this county. A long time resident, sure.
I guess it depends who is speaking :)

I'm in your camp sharethelight, native means where you were born, grew up.

We have kids who come to work who are "native" two weeks after they move to the beach. I guess there's something appealing about saying it for a beach lover.

And it's a plus for a business man too - "trust a native."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member