TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless him. It seems he knows exactly how to respond to the media. He is very smart IMO. I admire his fire and energy. Compare his actions to BD and I find it startling. He has the fire a mother should have IMO.

Yeah, I have to give him credit. Despite the whole world knowing about his past, he isn't at all concerned about what people think about him and makes no attempt at exploiting media time to justify his past faults.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

6 a.m. — Adkins arrives at his place of work, Weaver Services Inc. in Snyder. WSI provides pipeline and related structure construction for the oil and gas industry.

6:10 a.m. — Adkins leaves work after purchasing a Dr Pepper from the break room vending machine, according to his supervisor. Adkins told authorities he was fired from his job after an altercation with his supervisor. The supervisor told investigators Adkins was a good employee and had not been fired.

6:20 a.m. — Billie Jean Dunn leaves her residence in Colorado City en route to her job at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder.

AGH! I wish someone would clear up the morning times/car situation. The above makes no sense.

BD really confuses me. Whenever she does an interview I yo yo on and off the fence.

Could it be that she truly doesn't know what happened and is going by SA's story that he told and why there are inconsistencies? She was at work the day Hailey disappeared and the only story she would have been told is her boyfriend's story.

AFAIK, she has driver's license. The # is listed on the affidavits and it doesn't say they are suspended.

I thought it said state id for Billie and dl for SA?

ETA: I stand corrected it does say both DL and state ID for Billie. Sorry (what I get for not reading doc myself until now)

Her friend did come on early this am to say Billie usually got a ride to work also...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

6 a.m. — Adkins arrives at his place of work, Weaver Services Inc. in Snyder. WSI provides pipeline and related structure construction for the oil and gas industry.

6:10 a.m. — Adkins leaves work after purchasing a Dr Pepper from the break room vending machine, according to his supervisor. Adkins told authorities he was fired from his job after an altercation with his supervisor. The supervisor told investigators Adkins was a good employee and had not been fired.

6:20 a.m. — Billie Jean Dunn leaves her residence in Colorado City en route to her job at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder.

AGH! I wish someone would clear up the morning times/car situation. The above makes no sense.

According to BD, SA left around 5:30 a.m. and she left about an hour later, which means by her account, they didn't ride together.

:banghead:

ETA: I see they have contradicted themselves in their timeline above.

BBM. Oh my.... why would he say he had been fired? Poor girl. I believe she is dead and for her father's sake I hope they find her body soon.

Hailey Dunn's father chases leads in Midland-Odessa area
Posted January 12, 2011 at 11:02 p.m.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-hailey_dunn_clint_brief/?partner=yahoo_feeds

IMO, he's the only one handling this correctly. He's out there DOING instead of talking about himself. I have a lot of respect for this man. He may not be perfect as none of us are, but he's not trying to portray himself that way either. He's a father who is scared and trying to find his daughter. He hasn't once complained about what this has done to him and his life. No matter the reason, he lost his home during this terrible time. All he's worried about is finding Hailey.

Here's what Billie said last night on NG. Shawn left at 5:30. Billie left at 6:30.

GRACE: You said you left that morning around 6:00 a.m. to go to your -- to your work, right, you`re a nurse administrator, correct?

DUNN: No, I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.

GRACE: So 6:30 a.m. And --

DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Your live-in Shawn Adkins, what time did he leave?

DUNN: He left at 5:30.

GRACE: So he was already gone.

This is so frustrating!!! First it says they leave together to their jobs in Snyder but then it says that he arrives to work at 6 and she left the house at 6:20!! Which is it?!?

I feel people are correct who think SA is reading this thread. I also stand behind the WSrs who believe we should make a live plea for Hailey's safe return, come on doesn't she at least deserve that? Come on guys!!!! Man up!!!!

Well I had been trying to read every single post but have to admit I got way behind overnight and am not yet caught up. I absolutely apologize if I bring up something that has been discussed but here are some things I was thinking about as I went to bed last night after watching the NG show.

This is trivial, but why in the world has NG slipped up at least two different nights and referred to SA as "Chet Atkins". Isn't that a country music singer? She did it last night once and once either the first or second time BD was on her show. No biggy...just wondered why she did that. Don't tell me it was just a "slip of the tongue". I think she had a reason for it. JMO

Also the neighbor who is now referred to by Billie as "Charlie". She brought up that he was "staying there" but is "not there anymore". Has this person taken a LDT? Not trying to point fingers and I do not know his "story", but the part of her saying he was 'staying there' but is "not there anymore" bothers me. Why is he not there anymore. He had stated something about HD being in that backyard "all the time" talking on the phone. Tells me he is noticing this 13-year-old child a lot. Maybe from where he lives he has a straight view of that backyard?

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was her????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was her???"

I think that it is safe to surmise that AS drove the car all day since LE still has it impounded. I guess BD got a ride from a friend or something?

This is so frustrating!!! First it says they leave together to their jobs in Snyder but then it says that he arrives to work at 6 and she left the house at 6:20!! Which is it?!?

BD's friend came on in the wee hours of the morning and cleared up the fact that BD got a ride to work with a co-worker and does most of the time.

Which leads me to wonder, did SA get up and leave the house at 5:30am on the 28th to pretend he was going to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee