MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives and CSI van pulled up, went into back yard, reporter said they heard the sound of "clanging glass bottles" they are searching garage, and drainage ditch..

Thank you SO MUCH. That'll teach me to try and get anything done! :)

Thank you so much for the new thread! I should have been more on top of it this afternoon, sorry. :(

Veggie pizzas!

If my kids come home from soccer and football to find pizza delievery they will think I was the one abducted by aliens. Should that happen I will try to get word back to someone here on whether or not they have lil Lisa because that really is becoming my main theory. Nothing else fits.

Have beeped Fran the mod. Should be fixed (prayers, prayers) shortly. We shall soldier on, sorry about that, making three new threads at once at the time. Became cornfused I guess!

Thanks for the new thread now I will at least know how many pages I am behind when I go to cook. Why must my family always want fed right when things get interesting? I really am ready to ditch my from scratch healthy cooking and order pizzas.

Crockpot. Thow it in, turn it on, wala!!

Yes,I saw this under located and assumed................: (

Thank you so much for the new thread! I should have been more on top of it this afternoon, sorry. :(

That's okay KC! It was my turn, you did the last two (and managed to get them in the right forum, unlike yrs trly!).

Have beeped Fran the mod. Should be fixed (prayers, prayers) shortly. We shall soldier on, sorry about that, making three new threads at once at the time. Became cornfused I guess!

Many thanks!!!!

Does anyone else find it strange that none of Jeremy & Debbie's friends have come out to support them in the search for Lisa? Maybe they have and we just haven't heard about it. I believe Jeremy & Debbie are innocent of any involvement in Lisa's disappearance but I just find it strange that we haven't heard from or seen any of their friends.

picture.php

picture.php

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

I see there is a camper in the back yard. Cell phones could easily be dropped into the black tank thorugh toilet. They need to pull that black tank.

I wonder what the shoes mean?

Thanks for taking the initiative to start the thread! May the fact that it landed in "located" be a forecast of the very near future.

Where is Lisa?

Okay, I am off to cook. I'm not the praying sort but prayers that woofy really knew what (s)he was doing and this thread turns out to be in the right forum afterall by the time I get back.

Thanks for taking the initiative to start the thread! May the fact that it landed in "located" be a forecast of the very near future.

Where is Lisa?
Yes, I thought of that, it was going to be my "selling point" for goofing up! "Carry on, troops, it'll only bring us luck!" lolol. Hope it does!

I really,really hope LE has a resolution in sight. I feel that maybe they are getting closer.

We haven't heard from the parents in a couple of days. They were not with Jeremy's sister at the speedway event this weekend. Last we heard, they are reportedly cooperating with police again. Possible that some of the little gaps Debbi admitted were causing her problems with LE are now coming together if the parents have been spending time with LE. A good thing. Maybe that's why new re-enactments and new activity is occuring?

snipped and BBM :

When I saw your post it made me think of the vigil ... did Lisa's parents attend the vigil ?

I was wondering because I do not recall seeing any photo/video of them at the vigil ... or maybe I missed it ...

TIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member