Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

At least two angles to look @ this and I'll be brief. The first is what the pings indicate, and the second is what the pings allow. The second simply recognizes that inactivity doesn't mean that the phone isn't in motion. It also recognizes that only certain types of cell activity require the phone to be attended (e.g. incoming text doesn't) which opens up options.

Tuesday, 6/10, the pings & other statements support Casey & Caylee being in the area of the Techbay store (initial visit per JT's statement). Since the Casselberry Walmart is also in this area it isn't out of the question that 6/10 was the Walmart visit either...but...giving JT the benefit of the doubt on dates...lets go w/ 6/10 as the Techbay store visit.

Monday, 6/16, we have to look @ several options re: pings, to consider whether or not a Casey-&-Caylee-trip-to-the-Casselberry Walmart is feasible.

1) Per Google Maps it is a 1 hour roundtrip (travel time only) from G&C's to Walmart.
2) There is a period of 2hr and 57 mins inactivity on Casey's cell between 8:46AM-11:43AM. This would certainly allow a late morning trip w/ Casey arriving back @ G&C's. Computer activity during this time would shave off time and make this less likely...so...FWIW.
3) Casey's activity on the phone requires that she was @ G&C's @ 8:46 and @ 11:47.
4) Apart from #2 there are no other periods of inactivity that I see that would make a trip to Walmart possible.

IMHO...while JT indicated the Walmart trip was ~mid-day...initial view of the pings suggests that IF it did happen it was no later than 11:47-:30 = 11:17AM leaving Walmart. Again...computer forensics need to be ck'd.

#4 above BBM
What about the period of time from 1:26PM - 4:10PM? It looks like a period of inactivity to me, but I know next to nothing about the pings so please set me straight. If she left her house around 1:26 that would put her at Walmart before 2PM and I don't think 2 is too late to be considered around lunchtime for some people (me :)) and it would fit better with George's story, so do we know what KC was doing at 2?

Monday, 6/16, we have to look @ several options re: pings, to consider whether or not a Casey-&-Caylee-trip-to-the-Casselberry Walmart is feasible.

1) Per Google Maps it is a 1 hour roundtrip (travel time only) from G&C's to Walmart.
2) There is a period of 2hr and 57 mins inactivity on Casey's cell between 8:46AM-11:43AM. This would certainly allow a late morning trip w/ Casey arriving back @ G&C's. Computer activity during this time would shave off time and make this less likely...so...FWIW.
3) Casey's activity on the phone requires that she was @ G&C's @ 8:46 and @ 11:47.
4) Apart from #2 there are no other periods of inactivity that I see that would make a trip to Walmart possible.

IMHO...while JT indicated the Walmart trip was ~mid-day...initial view of the pings suggests that IF it did happen it was no later than 11:47-:30 = 11:17AM leaving Walmart. Again...computer forensics need to be ck'd.

BJB,

Added Casselberry Wal-Mart to the Ping Map for the June 16th.

#4 above BBM
What about the period of time from 1:26PM - 4:10PM? It looks like a period of inactivity to me, but I know next to nothing about the pings so please set me straight. If she left her house around 1:26 that would put her at Walmart before 2PM and I don't think 2 is too late to be considered around lunchtime for some people (me :)) and it would fit better with George's story, so do we know what KC was doing at 2?

Sure, DP. To answer your question specifically, there was lots of activity during this period...all pinging consistent w/ being @ G&C's.

6/16/08 MON 1:26:41 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Jesse Grund
6/16/08 MON 1:27:04 PM INCOMING TEXT Jesse Grund Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 1:44:54 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga
6/16/08 MON 2:52:53 PM INCOMING CALL Jesse Grund Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 3:04:06 PM INCOMING CALL George Anthony Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724 Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722 Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 3:35:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697723 Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership

To take a more comprehensive look @ the entire day, we can narrow things down to only the periods of inactivity defined as (a) those that Casey had to be with her phone, AND (b) of those which were greater than an hour (req'd minimum travel time to/from Walmart or Techbay). IOW...if she left her phone @ home it could still receive texts; and incoming calls would goto vmail, etc. and since these are observable we can consider the possiblity. If she took her phone with her then these would be affected by a small amount...perhaps rulling one of'em out, but, WTH...here goes...

Periods of pure inactivity >1hr 6/16 begin (not showing ending activity for brevity) with the following events:

6/16/08 MON 1:54:41 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/16/08 MON 3:22:49 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/16/08 MON 7:45:51 AM INCOMING CALL George & Cindy Anthony Casey Anthony

6/16/08 MON 8:46:34 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/16/08 MON 11:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722 Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 1:44:54 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga
6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM INCOMING TEXT Facebook Alert 132665187 Casey Anthony

6/16/08 MON 8:03:10 PM INCOMING CALL Mark Hawkins Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 9:04:01 PM INCOMING TEXT Voicemail/Message Waiting Casey Anthony
6/16/08 MON 11:17:43 PM INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony

I dimmed the ones that were early AM & late PM that seem appropriate to toss out, IMHO, as candidates for a trip to Walmart or Techbay.

So...consider the remaining candidates and we'll narrow further:

Candidate 1:
6/16/08 MON 8:46:34 AM

This period ended w/ an incoming text @ 11:43AM pinging consistent w/ G&C's place, however, being conservative, the phone didn't have to be in Casey's hands until 11:47AM when she answered an incoming call from Tony and talked to him for 19 mins. pinging consistent w/ G&C's.

IMHO, this is the one of the two best candidates for a Casey & Caylee appearance @ either Walmart or Techbay. Note: This time period needs to be shaved a bit due to Photobucket activity during the morning attributed to Casey, but, IIRC, it would still permit a timeframe long enough for the 1hr roundtrip. Although I'm not too concerned about trying to reconcile things to George's statement about the events of 6/16...one could note - as many have commented on WS - that George's account has been silent regarding what Casey & Caylee did all morning that day. A trip to anywhere during this period would put them outta the house that morning which cuts both ways....IOW...nothing for George to observe if they weren't there...yet...noteworthy that it was somewhere they went that day. :twocents: you hafta consider that George worked the evening shift 6/15 and prolly slept in the morning of 6/16, hence, his potential to observe ANY events that morning are affected accordingly.​

Candidate 2:
6/16/08 MON 11:52:51 AM

This one can be a little confusing. I'll try not to make it moreso. :bang: This period began @ 11:52AM with a ping @ G&C's from an incoming text. Sooo...being conservative and saying that doesn't mean Casey was WITH her phone we hafta look back and see that the period actually began with same activity that ended the period above...11:47AM when she answed an incoming call from Tony and talked to him for 19 mins. pinging consistent w/ G&C's. Since we only get a ping from the initiation of an activity (not, for example, when Casey's phone moves from tower to tower if she drove during a call) we're at a bit of a handicap here, but, there's a way to deal with it ;). The call started @ 11:47AM and lasted for 19 mins. allowing us to say Casey HAD to be with her phone @ 11:52 (11:47 = 19mins = 12:06PM), or until 12:06PM. So, Casey could've started the call a G&C's, then, while still @ G&C's received the incoming text @ 11:52AM and immediately jumped in her car - during the call - and made the roundtrip to Walmart or Techbay. IOW...Casey couldn't have left G&C's before 11:52AM when considering this period as a candidate. The period ends solidly with an outgoing text from Casey to Tony pinging consistent w/ G&C's.

IMHO, due to this period allowing no more than travel time this is not a very good candidate for a Casey & Caylee appearance @ either Walmart or Techbay. Although it can't be ruled out entirely.​

Candidate 3:
6/16/08 MON 1:44:54 PM

This one is pretty straightforward. It began with a call from Casey to Amy pinging consistent w/ G&C's, that lasted 36 mins. It ended with an incoming from Jesse @ 2:52PM.

IMHO, due to this period allowing no more than travel time & Casey's extended conversation w/ Amy this is not a very good candidate for a Casey & Caylee appearance @ either Walmart or Techbay. I'd have to check computer activity during this timeframe, IIRC, there was activity - which would rule this candidate out. But, w/o checking it yet, I'll leave it in for now. Perhaps someone else will be kind enough to check it for us.​

Candidate 4:
6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM

Being conservative again, this 4:53PM event was an incoming text to Casey's phone pinging in an area that could encompass Gentiva or Tony's apartment or anywhere in between on the southern side of Tony's. And since it was an incoming text we hafta look back and see that the period could've begun w/ the 4:25PM call attempt to Cindy that was the last call in the "flurry". That call happened as Casey rounded the corner of the tower near Amscot...prolly turning west onto Colonial IMHO. Since Casey was much closer to both Walmart & Techbay @ this point we can either let it end @ 5:57PM with an incoming text that pinged consistent w/ Tony's apt. OR @ 6:32PM with an outgoing call to Cindy that pinged consistent w/ Tony's apt.

IMHO, this is THE best candidate for a Casey & Caylee appearance @ either Walmart or Techbay. My support for this option owing to Casey's being much closer to either of them @ the beginning of the period AND the lack of any other information supporting what she was doing during this period that required SIGNIFICANTLY more than the nominal 23 minute travel time to Tony's.​

BJB -

I agree with it being either Candidate 1 or 4.

More speculation:

Cadidate 1 - KC may have taken Caylee on a ride to avoid having to see GA when he woke up after the big fight the night before. Driving to a Walmart much farther away would waste some time.....but also a lot of gas which we know she never had enough of.

Candidate 4 - KC (if Caylee was still alive at this point) could have been driving towards Gentiva to do the 5 pm drop off that was reported by CA's co-workers -- "you need to take Caylee for the night...I have an event!" The flurry could have been KC's attempt, as speculated in the past, to try and line up care for Caylee for the night. Maybe TonE was putting pressure on KC the night before during their marathon texting/talking session that he wanted KC to be able to stay all night without Caylee.

BJB -

I agree with it being either Candidate 1 or 4.

More speculation:

Candidate 4 - KC (if Caylee was still alive at this point) could have been driving towards Gentiva to do the 5 pm drop off that was reported by CA's co-workers -- "you need to take Caylee for the night...I have an event!" The flurry could have been KC's attempt, as speculated in the past, to try and line up care for Caylee for the night.
*snipped*

Candidate 4 resonates w/ me for the reasons you provided, INTN. :)

Bond,
Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. It was exactly what my brain needed to better understand the possibilities. If it was on the 16th, I agree it has to be option 4 due to it being so much closer to Tony's than G&C's it just makes sense she would going to that Walmart before or after being at Tony's.

Thanks again!

Family communications 6/16/08:

7:45 am home phone calls Casey's cell--goes to voice mail, 0 minutes.
This could be just Casey calling her own phone to find it. No ping information for this call.

3:02 pm George's cell calls the house phone--.28 minutes, just long enough to see if someone would pick up.
This is a strange call given George's testimony that he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50 pm. Cindy was at work. Who did he think would answer the phone?
3:04 pm George's cell calls Casey's cell after trying the house phone first--0 minutes but doesn't go to voice mail.
Casey is in the area of the house at this time.

4:10 pm Casey's cell calls Cindy's work--.57 minutes. Probably didn't catch her at her desk and ended up speaking to receptionist, because...
4:11 pm-4:13 pm Casey's cell tries Cindy's cell 4 times--no connection?
4:14 pm Casey's cell calls Cindy's work--1.63 minutes.
Casey is in the area of the house at this time, but after the call to Cindy's work immediately starts heading north--toward Tony? Gentiva (Cindy's work)? Walmart?--and texts Tony

4:25 pm Casey's cell tries Cindy's cell--no connection? Casey is near the Amscot area by now.

5:56 pm Cindy's cell calls Casey's cell--leaves 2-minute voice mail. This call shows up on Cindy's records but only shows as "voicemail waiting" on Casey's records--could she have turned her phone off?? Casey is near Tony's apartment by now.

6:31-6:32 pm
Casey's cell tries Cindy's cell twice--no connection? It appears that Casey has not yet checked her voice mail.
6:32 pm Casey's cell calls the house phone--.28 minutes again, so probably just long enough to see if someone picked up before the answering machine kicked in.
6:33 pm Casey checks her voice mail, and presumably listens to Cindy's 2-minute message.
Casey is near Tony's apartment at this time.

7:06 pm Casey's cell calls the house phone--1.38 minutes. Cindy should be home by this time. Casey is near Tony's apartment. Is this when Casey supposedly told Cindy she would be staying with Caylee at "Zanny's" place?

Did Tony say when Casey showed up at his apartment? I believe the Blockbuster security tape shows them arriving just before 8:00 pm. Tony was on the phone with his friend from 7:02-7:42 pm and again from 7:51-8:02 pm, so I suspect Casey showed up at 7:42 pm and he hung up the phone to greet her and decide where to go.

But she showed up in the AREA of his apartment sometime between about 5-6 pm.

Did Tony say when Casey showed up at his apartment? I believe the Blockbuster security tape shows them arriving just before 8:00 pm. Tony was on the phone with his friend from 7:02-7:42 pm and again from 7:51-8:02 pm, so I suspect Casey showed up at 7:42 pm and he hung up the phone to greet her and decide where to go.

But she showed up in the AREA of his apartment sometime between about 5-6 pm.

Here ya' go, AZ. http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/102908caseyblockbuster/indexGallery.htm

Tony was on the phone in the 7:54PM frame of the Blockbuster pics and off by the 8:04PM frame. It appears the timestamp on the surveillance camera synchs pretty well w/ the phone records. :)

Now we have a few points that we can use to try and see if we can narrow things down further. IOW...with a decent starting point of tower hand offs and a couple of pings near Tony's apt. we can see if a trip to Walmart was possible in time to get back & ping @ Tony's when she did...also giving us some idea of the time eaten up in the process...IYKWIM.

1) Between 4:19 and 4:21PM Casey turned the corner on the cell tower @ 21 Chickasaw Trail. That'll give us a decent starting point.

2) Between 4:21 and 4:25PM Casey changed towers to the 1320 Chickasaw tower BUT she wasn't far enough west or far enough north yet to ping in the sector of the tower that she would typically ping on when she was @ Tony's.

3) After 4:25 there is a period of inactivity until 4:53PM when she pinged consistent w/ Tony's apt. (Call it Candidate 4a)

4) After 4:53PM there is another period of inactivity until 5:57PM when she again pinged consistent w/ Tony's apt. (Call it Candidate 4b)

5) All of the ~6:31PM pings are consistent w/ Tony's apt. There might be just enough time for a quick trip up to Walmart & back between 5:57PM and 6:30PM (Call it Candidate 4c)

6) So, finally, we're left w/ the period between Casey's call to Cindy that began @ 6:31PM and her next ping @ 7:06PM when she succeeded in reaching Cindy...pinging from Tony's apt. before they headed off to Blockbuster (Call it Candidate 4d)

7) Then @ 7:54PM Casey & Tony entered Blockbuster...so we can back up from their by figuring out travel time from Tony's apt. to the store.

Soo...will take a closer look, but, @ first glance it seems Casey could've either stopped off @/near Tony's soon after 4:25PM for awhile...then headed up to Walmart and returned.

OR

Casey could've done something else to pause in the area (e.g. drove/stopped by Gentiva) and just coincidentally driven by the tower near Tony's ~4:25PM on the way to Walmart​
OK, then...diving in... :bang:

It seems an initial stop @ Tony's soon after 4:25PM would be consistent w/ the 23 minute travel time needed to get from G&C's w/ a 4:11PM departure from there (which her pings nail precisely). 4:11 + :23 = 4:34PM arrival @ Tony's.

Noteworthy that Tony's cell went inactive between 4:19PM and 7:02PM. Tony's pings place him @/near his apt. Hmmm...:waitasec:
The 4:19PM call was an incoming call from Casey...prolly something like, "I'll be there in a minute."
Then @ 4:21PM Casey tried to call Jesse 2x. So....Casey certainly wasn't in Tony's presence yet :rolleyes:
Then @ 4:25PM Casey tried Cindy one last time and still didn't get an answer.

So... :waitasec:
  • Consider the ramifications of Casey stopping by Tony's @ 4:34PM and no activity on either of their cells - that they initiated - until Casey placed a call to Cindy @ 6:31PM (Casey apparently seeing that Cindy left her a vmail @ 5:57PM)
  • Consider that AFAIK Tony didn't see Caylee 6/16.
  • Consider that same pre-occupation between 4:34PM and 6:31PM would be a reasonable excuse for Casey to miss the incoming call from Cindy @ 5:57PM.
Now consider that Casey's call pattern between 6:31PM-6:34PM is basically the same as the earlier "flurry" that afternoon when she pulled outta G&C's...another "flurry" of 4 calls in under 3 minutes. Also, FWIW, note that Casey did this same "flurry" thing on 6/9 when she was leaving G&C's IIRC. Pointing this out to establish a pattern of behavior...that suggests to me that Casey was pulling outta Tony's attempting to call Cindy @ 6:31PM on her way to Walmart. See what I'm talkin' about? ;) Casey didn't call Cindy in Tony's presence, eh? Candidate 4d period began @ 6:31PM

By 7:06PM-7:21PM Casey pinged back @/near Tony's apt. This gives us 'tween 6:34PM and 7:06PM for a trip to Walmart...for Caylee to use the bathroom and be sighted by JT after surviving...:(... waiting in either the hot Pontiac...or Amy's hot car for a couple of very long hours...bless her heart...:cry:

Consider per the weatherunderground data for 6:16 @ 4:34PM...the ambient temperature was ~74F...compensating for a trunk temperature it would be ~78F cooling to 75F by 6:34PM...survivable...for 2hrs...

And Casey, perhaps thought it worked once...WTH...and tried it again when she got back to Tony's and gave Cindy a call sayin' they'd be out for the night Candidate 4d period ended @ 7:06PM...perhaps Casey had second thoughts and tried Amy @ 7:20PM unsuccessfully before she headed back up to Tony's apt. ~<7:42PM. :furious: This notion of calling Cindy back before heading up to Tony's apt. also kinda fits as a bookend to the 'flurry' that began this period too IYKWIM.

Per Google Maps. Drive time from Tony's apt. to Casselberry Walmart is 10 minutes. So....20 minutes roundtrip drive time. Doing the math...7:06PM - 6:34PM = 32 minutes.... 32 - 20 = 12 minutes. Is 12 minutes long enough for a bathroom break...maybe get a drink? Can also allow that the pings aren'y precise. IOW Casey could've been on the move already @ 6:34...and still on the move @ 7:06PM giving a slightly longer window of time for a Walmart trip. Adding that the drive time might've been beneficial in getting the AC going to cool the car down for Caylee IYKWIM. :waitasec:.

In summary...here are the Candidates for a Walmart trip and the time that would've been available to be @ Walmart:
4a 4:25-4:53PM = 28 mins. - 20 min drivetime = <8 minute visit. :shakehead:
4b 4:53-5:57PM = 64 mins. - 20 mins drivetime = <44 minute visit :)
4c 5:57-6:31PM = 33 mins. - 20 mins drivetime = <7 minute visit :shakehead:
4d 6:31-7:06PM = 35 mins. - 20 mins drivetime = <15 minute visit :thumb:

Pure speculaton...but both Candidates 4b & 4d shape up pretty well for JT's sighting. Given all the other context I kinda prefer 4d.

ETA: Noted in responding to a question for Spangle that Candidate 4b is the only slot that would allow a roundtrip trip back to G&C's. It would've allowed Casey & Caylee to be @ G&C's 5:16-5:34PM...or a 18 minute visit @ Hopespring when the 23 minute travel time to/from is accounted. Absent a call from Casey to the Hopespring home phone IMHO she didn't go back...however...pings would allow it.

I like 4 d too. By this time she already had a plan. She had let CA know that Caylee would be with the "Nanny". What did she go to Walmart for Benadryl,Tylenol,Motrin? Does that Walmart have a kids area that you can leave your child in while you shop? Walmarts here do not. But all the grocery stores do. Wow how important would a video/receipt be of that shopping trip!! I dont seem to recall Tone saying that he saw Caylee that day for sure,but I dont recall him seeing KC before going to BB either..hmmm

I like 4 d too. By this time she already had a plan. She had let CA know that Caylee would be with the "Nanny". What did she go to Walmart for Benadryl,Tylenol,Motrin? Does that Walmart have a kids area that you can leave your child in while you shop? Walmarts here do not. But all the grocery stores do. Wow how important would a video/receipt be of that shopping trip!! I dont seem to recall Tone saying that he saw Caylee that day for sure,but I dont recall him seeing KC before going to BB either..hmmm

IIRC...in the thread, "Tony's statement tied to 6/15..." or something similar we went through his statement regarding Casey's story when she showed up 6/16. Hafta go back and read his statement to be certain.

A little afternoon interlude might escape Tony's initial statements IYKWIM. I think his statement gave us a general idea of Casey's alibi for Caylee's whereabouts...but IIRC his statements have been silent on the details of Casey's arrival 6/16PM (e.g. exact time, activities, etc. pre-Blockbuster). Perhaps the subject of those overnight "lovee-dovey" texts was a bit of foreplay IYKWIM. Those details are prolly in a yet-to-be-released section of his statement along w/ the texts if they were able to retrieve them from Tony's phone. :thumb:

a couple of thoughts for everyone to consider, but the bulk of my observations go to BJB.

We "know" JT was wrong about the 6/9 - it was actually 6/"10 as supported by the ping data. I think it's very possible he's equally wrong about about 6/16 - "the day after fathers day" Is he off by one day, like in the 6/9-10 scenario? Could it be 6/17, the pings (or lack of) and timing would seem to support it.

Moreover Bond notes the weather on 6/16 as "surviveable" and my weather notes and references support that (plus a big t-storm reported at the airport just before Geo. call to Casey on 6/16). Maybe she got away with it one night. Maybe she had (as I suspect) a favorite spider hole. Just a feeling on that. The roomies ALL agree that she wasn't there 24-7 until the end of the month.

6/17 to Walmart (she'd go north, not worth risking being seen by Cindy). Final aggravation? She goes radio silent for several hours (ostensibly the Chris S visit in TLs jeep, though I have some pet ideas about that). That timing would pretty much put dump date consistently within 2.6 parameters

Casey wasn't wearing hot pants or a bosom baring top in the video from Blockbusters. I don't think KC changed clothes once she left her parents house right after 4 p.m. on June 16.

Casey wasn't wearing hot pants or a bosom baring top in the video from Blockbusters. I don't think KC changed clothes once she left her parents house right after 4 p.m. on June 16.

I'm OT, but, FWIW, consider the option that a ~4:30-6:30 interlude @ Tony's could've involved a shower & change after. IIRC, per Tony's statement she had already begun bringing a few things over week of 6/10, but, didn't bring bulk of her things over till the following week. (foggy memory that needs to be sourced). :waitasec:

That would only work with a post-Walmart shower though...so that'd mean the Walmart trip would hafta be "4a" earlier timing (possible) & would fit JT's latest version better than "4d" or the shower would have to be ~7:20-7:40PM whilst Tony was on the phone for extended 40mins, and after Casey gave up on Amy ~7:20PM.

Pure speculation.

Using either 4b or 4d, would there be enough time and a place for KC to stop somewhere, apply the duct tape and put Caylee in the trunk without someone seeing her?

I'm OT, but, FWIW, consider the option that a ~4:30-6:30 interlude @ Tony's could've involved a shower & change after. IIRC, per Tony's statement she had already begun bringing a few things over week of 6/10, but, didn't bring bulk of her things over till the following week. (foggy memory that needs to be sourced). :waitasec:

That would only work with a post-Walmart shower though...so that'd mean the Walmart trip would hafta be "4a" earlier timing (possible) & would fit JT's latest version better than "4d" or the shower would have to be ~7:20-7:40PM whilst Tony was on the phone for extended 40mins, and after Casey gave up on Amy ~7:20PM.

Pure speculation.

A post-Walmart shower would be supported by the fact that in the Blockbuster pics (shortly before 8 p.m.) Casey has a bandanna on her head. If she had this on when JT saw her at Walmart I think he would have noticed and commented. (Also no time to dry her hair; hence the scarf?)

Using either 4b or 4d, would there be enough time and a place for KC to stop somewhere, apply the duct tape and put Caylee in the trunk without someone seeing her?

IMHO...yes.

As just described on the JT thread...there's nothing that precludes more than one 'trip' away from Tony's either.

For example:
(4a) Trip to Walmart for something uberquick before driving back near Tony's place
AND
(4d) After leaving Caylee in the car for an interlude alone w/ Tony a first time <6:30PM (speculation based on inactivity on both of their cell phones and bookend pings @/near Tony's apt. for both of them, and Casey missing 5:57PM call from Cindy when Casey had been desparately trying to reach Cindy before & after this period)...Casey determined 6:30PM via retrieved vmail from the 5:57PM call from Cindy that her Caylee-care options weren't available - Casey tried to reach Cindy again in a flurry and failed...then Casey decided that leaving Caylee alone a second time might work again...perhaps after trying last ditch effort w/ texting Amy ~7:20PM...Caylee placed into the trunk or into Amy's totalled car under a car cover in Tony's apt. parking lot sometime 7:20-7:54PM. Casey intended to check back on Caylee later...took a few tokes while watching movies @ Tony's place..inhaled deeply & lost track/sense of time...and Caylee. :cry: Plenty of time in 4d to apply duct tape if one wants to go that route...and/or administer some OTC & wait for effect if one wants to go that route...or...you name it. Wouldn't take long @ all IMHO.

A post-Walmart shower would be supported by the fact that in the Blockbuster pics (shortly before 8 p.m.) Casey has a bandanna on her head. If she had this on when JT saw her at Walmart I think he would have noticed and commented. (Also no time to dry her hair; hence the scarf?)

Cant see the pictures at BB that great. But, she doesnt look dressed like her normal "hot pants" self..Maybe she showered and then put on stuff of TonE's including the bandanna,maybe disguising herself a bit?! :waitasec:

On the 16ty these are times when KC was NOT using her personal phone.

6/16 7:45am – 8:46am (1hr break)
6/16 8:46am – 11:47am (3hr break)
6/16 11:47am – 12:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/16 4:25pm – 6:31pm(2hr+break)
6/16 8:03pm – 10:59am 6/17(15hr break)

I am sure Baez will next try to find a way for this to not be allowed at trial.He will fail, but I do believe it is on his hit list, or Andrea's I should say. The cell pings in the case really paint the picture. You gotta love modern technology, and thanks to Casey's constant phone use, she virtually left a bread crumb trail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back