GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers for the judge at his time of loss. May his mom RIP.

OTOH, how is the pros going to show this was Andrea getting Neuman to kill her husband? The doctor testified that the defendant told her he wore a disguise when he killed Rusty, because if Andrea found out it was him that murdered Rusty, he and she and the kids couldn't be together.

I think the pros has a problem there, not to mention the defense.

So much for blaming AS. Course, I'm not saying she's completely innocent, but that statement by the doctor pretty well blows that insinuation up. At least it should to the jury, imho.

Tomorrow should be interesting.
fran

I guess I don't see not being able to fully establish the manipulation as a problem for the prosecution. They have to prove the crime was committed, which HN already admitted to. I think HN has the burden of establishing his defense, in this case insanity. The prosecution may, but need not, rebut that evidence. I'm sure the DA will put on its own experts in rebuttal, who will indicate the bipolar and psychosis and delusions are not legitimate diagnoses in this particular case. In theory, AS has nothing to do with this case other than serving as HN's muse or motive. JMO

I found this last doctor not too convincing - then again, paid experts have my almost immediate pffft.

It should be interesting to keep following. So far, I simply do not buy the defense's theory of delusions and whatnots.

Hired guns. Well educated, though. I look forward to the next experts opinion, and even moreso, the DA's annihilation of her on cross. JMO

But she also said this:

This to me says she was manipulating him into killing her husband, imo. I noticed there was no Olivia Newton John or Barry White in the psych testimony or did I miss it?

Oh wait....maybe the demon and the angel were them?

BBM

IIRC She said HN said the demon had a voice "like" BW, and the angel's voice sounded "like" ONJ, not that he saw visual images of BW and ONJ.

Confused yet? :what:

I did not find her credible in that she seemed more devoted to keeping HN out of prison than giving her honest assessment of his insanity. JMO

BBM

IIRC She said HN said the demon had a voice "like" BW, and the angel's voice sounded "like" ONJ, not that he saw visual images of BW and ONJ.

Confused yet? :what:

I did not find her credible in that she seemed more devoted to keeping HN out of prison than giving her honest assessment of his insanity. JMO

Did you catch Peters trying to sneak in testimony that Flores had never supported an insanity plea in all of her years of experience in doing forensic psych evaluations....until HN? Geary objected and Adams sustained. Peters was trying to subtly make the good doctor's opinion more legit. I guess he knows this is an uphill battle for HN. JMO :what:

Did you catch Peters trying to sneak in testimony that Flores had never supported an insanity plea in all of her years of experience in doing forensic psych evaluations....until HN? Geary objected and Adams sustained. Peters was trying to subtly make the good doctor's opinion more legit. I guess he knows this is an uphill battle for HN. JMO :what:

Yes I did. Very sneaky indeed.

We are back on. I got here late, so it looks like the jury isn't present and they are arguing something. Pros.. has lost his voice.

So the defense is trying to keep out HN's computer searches for psyche disorders, Georgia law, and how to get rid of phone records. Or hide cell records from the LE. I think ?

Judge just asked Pros. if was going to pound on the table too. LOL

He should his voice isn't going to hold out all day. :(

This is an elongated fairly technical argument over exceptions to the hearsay rule in Georgia, and impeachment of expert witness testimony. I hope they wrap it up soon and there is no mistrial. Geary very animated in his argument, so I assume he is fairly concerned as to how this judge will rule. I don't think Judge Adams has sustained more than a handful of defense objections or motions so far, so I would be surprised if this results in a re-do. Maybe just curative jury instructions, or striking some testimony.

IMO:twocents:

Judge just asked Pros. if was going to pound on the table too. LOL

He should his voice isn't going to hold out all day. :(

Maybe the tall, handsome assistant DA will take over? Wishful thinking, I guess. I haven't seen enough of him in the past week or so...

I can't recall a single defense motion or objection this judge has granted or sustained. Anybody else??

I can't recall a single defense motion or objection this judge has granted or sustained. Anybody else??

None that I can remember.

HN was very animated right before my feed went to another state farm commercial :banghead::banghead: Did you catch why? TIA

None that I can remember.

HN was very animated right before my feed went to another state farm commercial :banghead::banghead: Did you catch why? TIA

Nope, missed it. The WSBtv feed is commercial free, FYI! I only use 11Alive when there are technical difficulties.

Judge chastising Rubin now. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members