Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

• Yes

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 76.4%
  • I wouldn't buy it, but would read it

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HARDLY!

I wouldnt even read it.

there is no point.
Lies told over and over..
things made up to make them look better.
NOTHING could ever make me beleive casey is innocent,
and/or her dumb *advertiser censored** upbringing didnt have something to do with it.
horrid thought being in that family

Nope!
Actually, I would buy it if ALL proceeds went to a good, reputable charity or cause. And then I would use it as a fire starter in my woodstove.

Well, I don't read much fiction unless Fabio is on the cover.........

I would do like I did with OJ's book and the Ramsey's book......check it out from the library........because I am curious just how far they will go in their book with their lies.............

I think you should re open this poll since the trial has started. I thought that I would never ever buy a book by them, but after OS's...and cindys testimony about how everything changed 6 weeks ago....

I would buy a book by them now.

That's a good idea, ebedeeb, but not this soon, maybe. Anyway, they can't really write a truthful and forthcoming book until after the trial, lol.

Depending upon how the trial goes, and if our public library gets the book, I might check it out and read it.

Six weeks ago, my foot! (IMO) (My opinion isn't worth much, actually.)

I would never by a book by the Anthony's.....there would be not truth to it what-so-ever. I would love to read a book written by LDB or JA, or maybe even MN. JMO

I don't mean to be unkind, but part of what drives me absolutely nuts about the Anthonys is the way they speak. They are all over the place! They will speak in present tense and switch to past tense, they'll use a pronoun and I have to reread what they said to figure out which person they were referring to! They jump all around-I can't follow any type of linear thinking. Read a book? No, I've had enough of their mess already.
No money for any of them!

Would never buy a book about any of the Anthonys or donate to any of their causes.

No I would not!! If I saw it at my local library, I would check it out, chuck it in the trash and offer to buy the library a different book in its place!

Yes / I would definitely buy their book. I don't trust the media to give the whole story and always believe that their are 2 sides to every story.

No. I might have considered it had Cindy not flat out lied in court but she did, she didn't support Caylee one bit. It was all about her felon daughter. So, no.

As for there being two sides to every story, they've had their chance to speak and it was more of the same...excuses and cover ups for the felon.

I wouldn't buy anyone's book on this case, especially not them. However, last night I was reading Jose's book and was thinking that George really should do some kind of interview to try and clear his name. There was so many negative things about George in JB's book that if it was me I would have something to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304