TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBI: No one has been ruled out as a suspect

Alrighty then. :waitasec: Hope they clarify that a bit as to their previous statements.
Otherwise I'm going to have to think about which of my hats might taste the best.

I am glad to hear NO ONE HAS BEEN RULED OUT AS A SUSPECT. To actually 'clear' someone, as had been stated many times in relation to several people close to this case, would take quite a bit of investigative time to check and verify people's statements. I just couldn't imagine there had been enough time to do that when the "these people have been cleared" claims were being made.

Of course this is just my opinion.....

He's an amazing ex homicide investigator from California. He got his claim to fame, during the OJ Simpson trial. He made one huge mistake, during the trial, & lied when he was asked if he'd ever used the word "******" before. He's the one that found the bloody glove, on the Simpson's property, so because he lied, OJ's attys were able to run with it, & make him look like he wasn't credible. A big fiasco, IMO. OJ got away with murder, in the end.

the word was N**ger

Fuhrman has worked on many cases. The one that comes to mind is the 1975Martha Moxley cold case. She was bludgeoned to death with a golf club. He uncovered new evidence which ultimately led to the arrest and conviction of Michael Skakel, who was a Kennedy. IMO Fuhrman is a great detective who is old school. He had all the evidence to put OJ away, but because of the lie, his credibility was called into question. If I were a criminal, I would not want Fuhrman after me & if he claims that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent going into the woods, I tend to believe him.

ITA... this person most likely has scratch marks, etc on him as well...

wonder if this person is hanging around the search area or even out amongst the searchers?

creepy

There's always the possibility that the perp would insert himself into the searches just to keep on top of what's going on. Has there been any word on whether the FBI has any behavioral profilers in the investigation?

I thought there would have been rumors on the internet for days now...surely in so small a community, people would have had ideas?

This is true. It is amazing how quiet it has been but it's probably shaken this small community up greatly. How sad. :(

Here's the positive thing. If it is a member in that community, I don't think it's going to take long to figure out who.
I'm wondering what community they are talking about...Darden, Decatur Co, or a wider area including Lexington.

This is what I suspected initially that to cover all that ground by foot alone was a bit too daunting let alone the logistics of food and dragging another person on foot. IMO the police should have announced this sooner rather than later because now the kidnapper may have just blended back into the community. This does not bode well. :-(
for him to blend in he needs to be out searching doesn't he...

glad they are taking ID's there...

I don't see how he could have stashed her alive in the woods and be tending to her...with 1000 people out there, he would not be free to get back and forth...

Of course, she may be no where near the search areas...

LE mentioned the Parsons area in the PC, when they said for people to think back, so I am guessing this is the community they could be referring to...

I don't see how he could have stashed her alive in the woods and be tending to her...with 1000 people out there, he would not be free to get back and forth...

LE mentioned the Parsons area in the PC, when they said for people to think back, so I am guessing this is the community they could be referring to...

I agree

Or she may be locked in a basement? The lunch box and other items could just be a decoy to get people looking in the wrong direction? I hope that this is the case as he would most likely let her die in the woods rather than risk getting discovered with her IMO.

Which is what I thought too and a number of us. This means that whomever has returned to every day life has done harm to Holly.

Or has her stashed in a bunker/cave/basement/etc that he prepared ahead of time.

This guy prepared too well. He didn't take her just to kill her. This was a fantasy for him. He will only kill her if he is pressed by the authorities or, sorry for the bluntness, when he tires of her.

I also hope we don't have to wait 4+ years for perp to tell where the body is like we did the Brooke Wilberger case.

I hope Holly's family gets closure very soon if in fact she is no longer alive.

How do we know he prepared well? Other than in picking his victim?
He may have been a sexual predator...

Or has her stashed in a bunker/cave/basement/etc that he prepared ahead of time.

This guy prepared too well. He didn't take her just to kill her. He will only kill her if he is pressed by the authorities or, sorry for the bluntness, when he tires of her.

I think they are leaning towards Holly no longer being alive.

There's also the school. UT Martin is a long way from her house, about an hour and 45 minute drive.

How do we know he prepared well? Other than in picking his victim?
He may have been a sexual predator...

I think the majority of kidnappers are sexual predators, I've never read about a case where there was not some form of SA done to the victim.

I think that is very, very rare

One hope now may be the blood being his, and his DNA being in a felon database.

There are 4 RSO's in Tennessee who are unaccounted for, including a violent rapist who is white and approx 6 feet tall...200 lbs...
but he is missing from eastern part of the state.

# TBI: We have collected other items than the lunch box

# TBI: Blood sample is being tested

# TBI: There was a small amount of blood found outside the home.

"other items"

if they do have "other items" ... I hope that includes something belonging to the perp...

IMO, none of this is good. poor Holly's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member