2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I do think she knew it was missing but it would tie in to her daughter having something to do with Caylee being missing so she didn't want to mention it. When LE got the s/w she was stuck. :) MOO

That's bother's me too!

If she honestly thought that Caylee was still alive you would think that something as important as Caylee's missing blanket might be a MAJOR CLUE & that she would want LE to know ASAP before anything happened to Caylee.

But your right.....

Anything that pointed to Casey she chose to ignore & keep to herself

In my opinion that tells me who her priorities lay with

I'm also curious how the rest of the family could've been eliminated if there aren't any prints on the tape. :confused:

The only way they could have been eliminated is if there were prints on the tape that are not thiers I would imagine

About Cindy and the s/w and the "missing blanket" confession -- why did she say anything at all to LE? So it was in the search warrant. Just stand there and look dumb and let them do the search? I just don't get it.

Yes, I do! I think it's too obvious that it's her real feelings after the murder, she is free! Why would she write that in 2003? What did she have to feel that way about then?

If she did write that in 2008 then it proves that she actually "Thought" about killing Caylee.

What would life be like with Caylee & what would life be like if I killed her....??????

She made a decision & she's "Happy" with it...!

"If" this is true then she should get the Death Penalty

That's bother's me too!

If she honestly thought that Caylee was still alive you would think that something as important as Caylee's missing blanket might be a MAJOR CLUE & that she would want LE to know ASAP before anything happened to Caylee.

But your right.....

I think they knew that night, after getting the car from impound and Caylee's missing ~ just chose to go with Casey's version to protect her instead of the truth and the smell of a dead body became a rotten pizza. And on it went until Roy Kronk made his discovery. MOO

Just like maybe they haven't released the actual sticker that was found on the duct tape, yet (which they clearly found the backing for, in Casey's shoebox). Release the photo of the backing, hold back the photo of the sticker....

Yep. There still holding a few things very close to the vest.

There is a picture of the actual sticker in the docs

The only way they could have been eliminated is if there were prints on the tape that are not thiers I would imagine
I'm sure there are, and they belong to Casey. LE just didn't come right out and say that, only in a roundabout way. MOO

If she did write that in 2008 then it proves that she actually "Thought" about killing Caylee.

What would life be like with Caylee & what would life be like if I killed her....??????

She made a decision & she's "Happy" with it...!

"If" this is true then she should get the Death Penalty

Absolutely. Pre-meditated at least at some point (should I or shouldn't I?) before the murder of that beautiful baby.

There may have been more than one sticker. The one stuck on the cardboard could be the "extra" and the one found which had fallen off the duct tape could have been witheld.

I think they knew that night, after getting the car from impound and Caylee's missing ~ just chose to go with Casey's version to protect her instead of the truth and the smell of a dead body became a rotten pizza. And on it went until Roy Kronk made his discovery. MOO

I think your right....And it sounds like they were suspicious that something was wrong back in early July.

Lee called Annie on July 3rd & asked if she had seen Caylee & when Annie mentioned this to Casey she said....."Lee's Crazy...everythings fine"

So the Anthony's were looking for Caylee as early as July 3rd

That's bother's me too!

But your right.....

:clap: :clap: ITA! :clap: :clap:

CA is starting to look even worse in her obstruction and directing DC around future crime scene. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

True. And we need to remember that we are just looking at what LE released. The actual matching evidence might be being held back at this time.

If Casey does not plea out of this, I cannot wait till the trial to see how the FBI "junk science" puts the pieces of the puzzel together.

There are lots of pictures of heart stickers in the doc drop. Regarding the one on the duct tape -- closer inspection at the lab of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth clearly showed a sticky residue consistant with "a" heart sticker. Investigators went back to the scene and found "a" heart sticker, which was adhered to a cardboard matting (says so in doc drop). IMO, either there are 2 stickers, or at some point between the murder and mid December when the remains were found, the sticker "fell" off the duct tape and "adhered" to the cardboard matting. KWIM? I think we're missing something.

Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO

Which would prove Blink & LP were correct!

About Cindy and the s/w and the "missing blanket" confession -- why did she say anything at all to LE? So it was in the search warrant. Just stand there and look dumb and let them do the search? I just don't get it.

Sometimes CA feels she is so above the law and her 'mistruths' are not illegal, it is like in the same conversation she also admitted to directing DC to the crime scene area a month before --- doh!!! Think first.......? CA and KC appear to be more and more alike in both mistruths and talking too much.

I think your right....And it sounds like they were suspicious that something was wrong back in early July.

Lee called Annie on July 3rd & asked if she had seen Caylee & when Annie mentioned this to Casey she said....."Lee's Crazy...everythings fine"

So the Anthony's were looking for Caylee as early as July 3rd
Yes, the post Cindy put on myspace on 7/3. :)

There may have been more than one sticker. The one stuck on the cardboard could be the "extra" and the one found which had fallen off the duct tape could have been witheld.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully bolded by me.
Exactly! And the one that was withheld, is the one that is a clear match to the backing found in Casey's shoebox

Why am I so obsessed with this heart sticker?????:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member