*******Attention Sleuthers*********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the additional information-the point may be moot if the Savannah Morning News releases the picture. I am still waiting for a final decision from the publisher.

Peace,
Believe09

Woolworth's vs aspirin trademark. I did not have any idea about this.
And I consider myself the master of trivia.
I do learn something new every day.

Woolworth's vs aspirin trademark. I did not have any idea about this.
And I consider myself the master of trivia.
I do learn something new every day.

Aspirin, in Canada,is still a trademark. It is owned by Woolworths Canada (or it's successor corporation).
My brain seems to store all kinds of relatively useless information. I just seem to have a very poor data retrival system.
icon7.gif

Aspirin, in Canada,is still a trademark. It is owned by Woolworths Canada (or it's successor corporation).
My brain seems to store all kinds of relatively useless information. I just seem to have a very poor data retrival system.
icon7.gif

You have a wonderful sense of humor.

One step closer-I heard back from the publisher who has referred me to the legal department, but I doubt there will be much issue...they could prove me wrong of course lol! I will hear back from that department on Monday....to be continued!!!!!!!

Of course not, hon-it is on my list however!!! This and Gary Poole.

K, no rush..
I was on facebook and saw one of the pages using the pic as the profile pic which reminded me of this. lol

It's not important.

K, no rush..
I was on facebook and saw one of the pages using the pic as the profile pic which reminded me of this. lol

It's not important.

Everything you ask is, buddy. I am still hopeful that it was a "tempest in a teapot."

I am just now seeing this....holy crapola...I have this picture in so many things....I believe I even have it on a LARGE poster made for events....WOW. Gonna take me some time to deal with this...I am outta town and unable to do so until next week.

I will email LTWH volunteer coordinator and also MySpacers to start working on this.

I yi yi.

This really fries my fritters I tell ya.

ETA.....so, the only risk I run is getting sued??? Believe, please advise...I am willing to take the chance to find his identity.

I am just now seeing this....holy crapola...I have this picture in so many things....I believe I even have it on a LARGE poster made for events....WOW. Gonna take me some time to deal with this...I am outta town and unable to do so until next week.

I will email LTWH volunteer coordinator and also MySpacers to start working on this.

I yi yi.

This really fries my fritters I tell ya.

ETA.....so, the only risk I run is getting sued??? Believe, please advise...I am willing to take the chance to find his identity.

Easy does it boss-I am waiting to hear from the Legal Department of the Savannah News. I doubt we are in danger-it may have been a misunderstanding on the part of BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson