AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what Tammi wrote on FB? Did she call the news stations to tell them she was going to interview Elizabeth?

You have got to be kidding!

What is TPS thinking? Does she really think it's in Elizabeth's best interest to be talking to the media? Where is EJ's lawyer to put a stop to this? I think EJ is guilty of harming her son, but I still believe she has a right to good legal advice and there is no way a lawyer would think it's good for her to be talking to reporters.

I can't find the orginal post that quoted this post from TPS but she was refering to becoming a foster parent. Sometimes (I know first hand) that if a child needs a foster home at 11, 12, 1, 2, 3 in the morning you get a call and asked if you are willing to foster this child even temp. until a more suitable foster can be found. If you put limitations on children you will allow in your home they don't bother calling you if the child is out of your limitations. I should say they don't NORMALLY call you if the child is out side of your previous mentioned limitations. I have seen phone calls to a foster family that had limitations and the phone call was made even though the child was outside of those limitations.

Um the post of TPS was posted on this thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640415#post4640415"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

" We are going to be "foster parents"!!! His dad decided to keep him, so wish us luck!!!! We are willing to take a boy ages birth to 4 years old, and/or a girl ages birth to 8 years. We will only take 2 children at most. We don't want a boy older than Hannah due to the fear that he could hurt her, not knowing what kind of background he comes from. They don't tell you the background in their midnight phone call, lol...Please keep praying for Gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road! She found an underground help in TX. that has given her formula/diapers,Etc. and all the legal formalities...Keep praying for his safety!!!!!!!"

Is this what Tammi wrote on FB? Did she call the news stations to tell them she was going to interview Elizabeth?

yes and apparently

sorry I should've quoted it

So Tammi was setting up another controlled interview with EJ?

Yep. She wrote it in response to somebody's question asking about her use of the word 'interview' and if she is some sort of reporter. She answered that no, she is just the only one EJ feels comfy with.

You have got to be kidding!

What is TPS thinking? Does she really think it's in Elizabeth's best interest to be talking to the media? Where is EJ's lawyer to put a stop to this? I think EJ is guilty of harming her son, but I still believe she has a right to good legal advice and there is no way a lawyer would think it's good for her to be talking to reporters.

I'm not so sure she has a lawyer yet

haven't found one listed yet?

yes and apparently

sorry I should've quoted it

Thank you! Ok, I have a dumb question. If this was going to be a phone call interview, why did Tammi have to go there? Or by call, does it mean the phones in the jail like how Casey and her parents talked to each other? Did I make any sense? :blushing:

Yep. She wrote it in response to somebody's question asking about her use of the word 'interview' and if she is some sort of reporter. She answered that no, she is just the only one EJ feels comfy with.

Oh brother.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying? Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, etc., were indeed sociopaths, VERY mentally ill people. Not only were they capable of hurting people, they DID hurt people, AND THEY FUNCTIONED IN SOCIETY in a seemingly normal life, flying under radar as it were.

It does not excuse their behavior, as they knew right from wrong and were responsible for the choices they made

Mental illness/personality disorders are still terribly misunderstood today. Usually in cases such as this one with EJ, in restrospect looking back, there were LOTS of signs of mental illness, but no one wanted to think the unthinkable really would happen and no one stepped up to the plate to do the really hard work to see that the person got adequate treatment and controls. Sad.

Actually sociopathy is NOT mental illness but a "personality disorder"...
and sociopaths can "learn" to act/mimic regular people...they simply lack a sense of empathy, conscience and although they "know" right from wrong they just don't care

There is no "pill" or magic bullet and not much success in treating sociopath/psychopaths or whatever you want to call them

I agree..there were many reasons for those around her and for the state to step in...Gabriel was vulnerable and Elizabeth never should have had any custody of him at all

Thank you! Ok, I have a dumb question. If this was going to be a phone call interview, why did Tammi have to go there? Or by call, does it mean the phones in the jail like how Casey and her parents talked to each other? Did I make any sense? :blushing:

I think, and I could be wrong, but it appears that she had the reporters set up outside & she was going to go the ol' speaker phone route again

I doubt they'd let 6 news stations inside the visiting room

like I said, I don't know for sure though

ETA: that makes me believe it is possible to collect call a cell phone then
It might be at the grandfather's house. He seems to be a bit of a fame monger too. In one of the articles from last night, it said that he had spoken to his granddaughter twice, when she called for the number to the Smith's house and again when the call was taped by the news station.
That made it sound like she was calling his home, but it could be bad writing.

So Tammi was setting up another controlled interview with EJ?

Did you hear EJ's answers on that first "interview"?

Every one ended as if a question, i.e., yes....?

[Like how your voice goes up at the end when it's a question rather than a statement. You know?]

TPS and JS said earlier that they didn't have a home phone so they had to go somewhere else to receive a call from her. The other phone call took place at the grandfather's house.

I don't think she said she was going to the jail. The last phone call that included TPS and a reporter was at EJ's grandpa's house. Maybe that's where she was going for the "interview" this time also.

It might be at the grandfather's house. He seems to be a bit of a fame monger too. In one of the articles from last night, it said that he had spoken to his granddaughter twice, when she called for the number to the Smith's house and again when the call was taped by the news station.
That made it sound like she was calling his home, but it could be bad writing.

that's true - I never even thought of that

the reason I thought TF was going to the jail is this:

:On my way to her to get an interview..."

Did you hear EJ's answers on that first "interview"?

Every one ended as if a question, i.e., yes....?

[Like how your voice goes up at the end when it's a question rather than a statement. You know?]

I noticed that too. It sounds just like Casey Anthony when she's lying.

Hope LE is right there for the interview.......Tammi might be very sorry she got this interview!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa