2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proberly not allowed in the courtroom.

No, the public is allowed in - guess in this district they just aren't interested. Yesterday a spectator wandered into the jury holding tank by mistake - had to come up and explain to the judge.:great:

This lady is confusing me.....:waitasec:

I don't get it.

Apparently these are the cans that have a piece of carpet from the truck of Casey's car, of which, smelled like a dead body was in the car. The sealed cans when opened would smell like a dead body was in the can.

Dr. Vass jumped back 2 feet when he opened the can and the smell that came out of the can.

PT doesn't want to judge but claims she has no problem judging ICA...Wha?

Claims she has no friends... Interesting.

Awww, she doesn't have any friends that she socializes with. That's kind of sad.

Was this based on religious beliefs? If so, did she lie before or today? :waitasec:

IIRC..............initially she said her religious beliefs wouldn't allow her to sit in judgement of another person.

not as many as jb would like .......

I'm still laughing about the guy who had never heard the name Jose Baez before and didn't know who he was - was he in the courtroom? LOL - Priceless. Baez was so miffed he had to get up and ask if the juror knew any of the other names of people at the SA and DT tables. :floorlaugh:

Was this based on religious beliefs? If so, did she lie before or today? :waitasec:

1319 is the lady up next, we haven't heard from her in round 2 yet

ETA: sorry, didn't realize they started already

Juror doesn't have any friends (awwww) so hasn't discussed this case. Keeps to herself. Doesn't follow the news.

JMO - I truly do not think this woman could impose the DP or even LWOP if the evidence points that way. I believe her religious beliefs are very strong and ingrained, and she would not be able to do that, law be damned sort of thing.

Prosp Juror says She's got no friends, well, not that she socializes with. Keeps to herself.

ut oh this is weird. She has no friends? I am worried.

HHJP: alright thank you folks (I can hear the judge but he is not near his mic or it is not on, I cannot hear him well. )

1319: you expressed concerns about not liking to sit in the judgement of others, is that right?

yes.

HHJP: personal philosophy or religious beliefs, please explain.

I don't like to point my finger at anyone. not judging any one because of what people say.

HHJP: would that in anyway affect your ability to rending a vote based on the evidence?

no.

HHJP: can you sit and listen to all the evidence and the law I give you and render a decsion of the defendants guilt or innocence?

I have no problem with that.

HHJP: if the state did not meet it's burden would you have any problem finding the defendant not guilty?

I have no problem with it

HHJP: on the same hand if the state met its burden would you have a problem finding her guilty?

No problem.

HHJP: have you heard about this case from the media, friends?

No

HHJP: any news when it first happen.

when it first happened. a little baby got killed.

HHJP: did you hear about who may be responsible and who may not be responsible?

no

HHJP: you watch NG, any of the news mag shows?

No

HHJP: read about it in the ST. Pete or any news papers you read?

No

HHJP: speak about it with friends?

I don't have friends...

HHJP: you haven't been around any people discussing this case?

no sir.

HHJP: have you formed any opinions or impressions about ICA guilt?

(emphatic) No sir!

HHJP: you can only decide this case based on the evidence presented in the court room.

yes sir.

HHJP: any problem. we are not like erasers, some can get rid of it but some can't. some can not use those things in making a decision in this case?

Yes, sir

HHJP: any hesitation or reservation?

No sir.

HHJP: 100%

100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online