Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents::twocents:

JMO ... but IF it is her, I think she and her DT are sooooooo jealous of Mr. Ashton getting all the attention in the news lately about his book, and now he is running for public office ..

Oh ... and Dr. G was on Dr. Drew and has her new show and one is about Caylee's murder ...

CA is just po'd that she is NOT getting the attention ... as usual ...

Oh -- Today Show on ..

It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................

:twocents::twocents:

JMO ... but IF it is her, I think she and her DT are sooooooo jealous of Mr. Ashton getting all the attention in the news lately about his book, and now he is running for public office ..

Oh ... and Dr. G was on Dr. Drew and has her new show and one is about Caylee's murder ...

CA is just po'd that she is NOT getting the attention ... as usual ...

Oh -- Today Show on ..

It is her. And you are spot on, this video has been floating around for a few weeks and no one was mentioning it. Jeff Ashton announces he is running for State Attorney and two days later it is on the local and national media.

This is Mason and Baez and their minions at work trying to shift the spotlight from Mr. Ashton and back on to their client, the cash cow that has yet to produce $1.

Something does not smell right. Supposedly, Casey pt this on a pay site that the youtube users HollyandJohnBriley found, downloaded and put it up on their youtube channel stating it is so Casey doesn't profit. So when you click you go to HollyandJohnBriley and not Casey Anthony's site.

How did they find this? Why are they not stating where they found this? What's going on?

YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:

This is Mason and Baez and their minions at work trying to shift the spotlight from Mr. Ashton and back on to their client, the cash cow that has yet to produce $1.

Great call.

How did you determine it's been floating around for weeks?

I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on! :seeya:

Her comments remind me of her creepy diary writings... new beginnings, things can only get better, I'm in a happy place.... *shudder*.

It's funny, when the photo's came came out (the ones in Ohio) everyone was saying "It's not her" ... it was. Now people are saying the person in the video is "Not her" ... It is. I knew it was her in the photos and I knew it when I saw her on the video this morning. How could people following this case not know it's her? I saw her face for what 2 years and heard her voice over and over in the jailhouse videos. It's her. It has been confirmed via the Today Show ... it's her.

It's a shame she never once spoke Caylee's name. :( May God rest her little sweet soul.

It is her. And you are spot on, this video has been floating around for a few weeks and no one was mentioning it. Jeff Ashton announces he is running for State Attorney and two days later it is on the local and national media.

BBM: TY -- I see it has been confirmed -- and I doubt that the local and Today Show would run if it was not her ...

Yep -- this is her and her DT behind this ... they are just sooooooo jealous !

I have not had time to "sleuth" this -- and do not know how to work with screenshots, etc. BUT --

- Can anyone please try to figure out WHERE this was done.

- I noticed a photo hanging on the wall in the background -- any ideas WHO is in the photo ?

- I noticed CA was wearing a necklace and bracelets -- any ideas if this jewelry we've seen before ?

Just some thoughts ...

Her comments remind me of her creepy diary writings... new beginnings, things can only get better, I'm in a happy place.... *shudder*.

*shudder* is an understatement! She is going to love all the attention she will get from this and I'm afraid we're going to do it again...play right into her hands by watching it. It's just so danm hard not to watch a train wreck, isn't it.:banghead:

Something does not smell right. Supposedly, Casey pt this on a pay site that the youtube users HollyandJohnBriley found, downloaded and put it up on their youtube channel stating it is so Casey doesn't profit. So when you click you go to HollyandJohnBriley and not Casey Anthony's site.

How did they find this? Why are they not stating where they found this? What's going on?

I didn't even know there were "Pay" videos on YouTube. Learn something new everyday.

Hates being on camera? I don't know, sounds like a FCA pathological lie.

I think it's her and I think she planned on selling these video blogs. Someone may have told her it was a bad idea.

There's a picture behind her that looks like a kid's drawing....but Caylee would have been too young to do it. There's also a wedding pic on the wall - looks older....I can't really make it out though,

Poor puppy.

Looks like a mobile home possibly based on the wall paneling and window.

So far there are two copies of this video out there, and have asked the media to look for the original video.

I do feel it is Casey.

dog.gone.cute - I noticed that photo on the wall too. Plus, that necklace she has on - she keeps playing with it. hhhmmm.......

When is the Today show going to do something on this? I haven't seen a thing yet.

How did she do it in black and white and why did she do it in black and white? Who is the couple in the picture in the background? Where did she get the $$$ to buy a computer? I also noticed she wearing jewelery...is it a ring on a chain or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy