CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days justice will come to Bob. I can feel it.

In the meantime I thought I'd post a link for the "Persons of Interest" to read. Give them an idea what happens when you take what is not yours to take.

DeeDee Moore charged with first degree murder in lottery winner's homicide

http://www.tampabay.com/news/deedee...ee-murder-in-lottery-winners-homicide/1074609

"There is no credible evidence linking anyone other than DeeDee Moore to the homicide of Abraham Shakespeare," it said."

Sad story...........It amazes me what people will do for money.

Very generous and loving!! One thing about this site (even with all the sadness and horror we see and read everyday) there are the most wonderful, caring people here!!

So happy to see ya'll keeping Bob on page one. I haven't posted here for a while, but I am still here. And quite honestly, horrified by the recent developments. It just never fails to amaze (and disgust) me what people will do to get their hands on other people's money or material things.

However....I am a big believer in the old adage, "there is no honor among thieves." One of them will turn. They've already demonstrated their obvious belief that people are disposable. IMO, it's just a matter of time before they turn on each other.

To quote from the above post: "...it's just a matter of time before they turn on each other."

And that time cannot come soon enough. Justice for Bob.

I wonder what SIL’s cell phone pings show say, for the 3 day period including Sunday, July 26, 2009, Monday, July 27, 2009 (the day SIL was at Bob’s house / the day Bob went missing), and Tuesday, July 28, 2009. For instance, for each day:

• Was his cell phone pinging?
  • If so, during what hours of the day/night?
  • If so, where were the cell towers located that it was pinging off of?
Would be interesting if, for instance, his cell phone was pinging Sunday and Tuesday, but not at all on Monday, or was not pinging on Monday from 10:30AM until evening, or was not pinging on Monday at all until that evening from Running Springs area…

CA FOIA:
http://www.thefirstamendment.org/publicrecordsact.pdf
· Police Incident reports, rap sheets and arrest
records are exempt (Penal Code §§ 11075,
11105, 11105.1), but information in the "police
blotter" (time and circumstances of calls to police; name and details of arrests, warrants,
charges, hearing dates, etc.) must be disclosed
unless disclosure would endanger an investigation or the life of an investigator. Investigative
files may be withheld, even after an investigation
is over. (Gov. Code § 6254(f); Williams v. Superior Ct., 5 Cal. 4th 337 (1993); County of L.A. v.
Superior Ct., 18 Cal. App. 4th 588 (1994). Ident ifying data in police personnel files and misconduct complaints are exempt, but disclosure may
be obtained using special procedures under Evidence Code section 1043.

http://www.lapdonline.org/inside_the_lapd/content_basic_view/9136
Los Angeles PD:
How can I get a copy of a police report?
If you want to request a copy of a crime report, you must mail your written request to Records & Identification (R&I) Division. You can only receive a crime report if you are an authorized person such as the victim, the victim’s representative, or as provided in Section 6254 of the Government Code.

To obtain a copy of a crime report, you must provide:

A check or money order payable to the LAPD in the amount of $23.00. This is a non-refundable administrative fee charged to cover the cost of the records search, and will not be refunded even if it is determined that no report exists.
The name(s) and address(es) of the victim(s).
The insurance policy number if the requestor is an insurance company.
A release from the victim if the request is from an attorney.
The type of report - robbery, assault, etc.
The date and location of occurrence.
A report (DR) number, if known.

Interesting.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/ocrcfl_010511

FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, III, along with local area law enforcement officials, today opened the Orange County Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory (OCRCFL) in a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Santa Ana, California. The OCRCFL is part of the RCFL program, a national network of FBI-sponsored, full-service forensics laboratories and training centers devoted entirely to the examination of digital evidence in support of federal, state, and local criminal and terrorism investigations.

I wonder what SIL’s cell phone pings show say, for the 3 day period including Sunday, July 26, 2009, Monday, July 27, 2009 (the day SIL was at Bob’s house / the day Bob went missing), and Tuesday, July 28, 2009. For instance, for each day:

• Was his cell phone pinging?
  • If so, during what hours of the day/night?
  • If so, where were the cell towers located that it was pinging off of?
Would be interesting if, for instance, his cell phone was pinging Sunday and Tuesday, but not at all on Monday, or was not pinging on Monday from 10:30AM until evening, or was not pinging on Monday at all until that evening from Running Springs area…

Agree. Cellphone pings would help in finding out what locations SIL was near on July 27, 2009. His cellphone should have been pinging off the tower that supplies service to Mr. Harrod's neighborhood for the bulk of the day. Home Depot is very close by.

Also would be interesting to see what, if any, calls were made by SIL that day.

So happy to see ya'll keeping Bob on page one. I haven't posted here for a while, but I am still here. And quite honestly, horrified by the recent developments. It just never fails to amaze (and disgust) me what people will do to get their hands on other people's money or material things.

However....I am a big believer in the old adage, "there is no honor among thieves." One of them will turn. They've already demonstrated their obvious belief that people are disposable. IMO, it's just a matter of time before they turn on each other.

Nice to see a post from you here Fairy'. I think we are all horrified by the recent developments. I agree with "there is no honor among thieves" and that it is only a matter of time before they turn on each other. That may be slowly starting to unravel as we 'speak'. Eventually someones conscience is going to require they do what is right by Bob and speak up.

jmo

I think we posted the incident report and the blotter notes Dream. I will try and dig up the post....I know we have a lot of threads piling up here.

I am quite certain that PPD has the cell phone records and landline records of all involved. I would think that if they excluded people or proved the receipt of certain calls made to or from the home by family, for example, the information would have been floating around in cyberspace with all of the other stuff this family has chosen to share.

As to the turning on one another part-I wonder if the one person at the cleanout of the home is representative of a division. I cant help but be shocked at the burden placed on her.

I think we posted the incident report and the blotter notes Dream. I will try and dig up the post....I know we have a lot of threads piling up here.

I am quite certain that PPD has the cell phone records and landline records of all involved. I would think that if they excluded people or proved the receipt of certain calls made to or from the home by family, for example, the information would have been floating around in cyberspace with all of the other stuff this family has chosen to share.

As to the turning on one another part-I wonder if the one person at the cleanout of the home is representative of a division. I cant help but be shocked at the burden placed on her.

I think there are probably many burdens on this "family." And the greed has most likely not reached its end.

I have missed you Fairy. :)

Awwww. :blowkiss: I've been here - just quietly following along. Which is difficult for me! But I was so on the fence with this one I'm walking funny now!

No matter how much time I spend around WS, I still sometimes resist seeing pure evil in people. But you can only do that until the evil is so "in your face" you can no longer deny it.

And all for stuff and money. Nothing good will ever come of it. For Bob's killers, I mean. I believe the good for the rest of us and those who cared for Bob will come in the form of karma.

It is hard to be patient here, not knowing with certainty how the civil and criminal cases are unfolding. There has been a wealth of information just in the last few months which tells a significant story. The demand for all of Bob's personal effects stands out to me, the audit, the motion detailing the criminal case, the transcript stating in black and white that the defendants had no outstanding issues to resolve as of November of 2010, the removal of the items from the house, the heated curses overheard at the courthouse and at the removal...possibly captured on tape and audio. The witholding of the court-ordered spousal support, so ordered to allow Fontelle could maintain her presence in what should have been her permanent home with the love of her life, and all of the media. The statements to the press by Colleen Loomis, virtually unimpeachable.

2011 will be an interesting year for sure-possibly a heartbreaking one for sure.

It is hard to be patient here, not knowing with certainty how the civil and criminal cases are unfolding. There has been a wealth of information just in the last few months which tells a significant story. The demand for all of Bob's personal effects stands out to me, the audit, the motion detailing the criminal case, the transcript stating in black and white that the defendants had no outstanding issues to resolve as of November of 2010, the removal of the items from the house, the heated curses overheard at the courthouse and at the removal...possibly captured on tape and audio. The witholding of the court-ordered spousal support, so ordered to allow Fontelle could maintain her presence in what should have been her permanent home with the love of her life, and all of the media. The statements to the press by Colleen Loomis, virtually unimpeachable.

2011 will be an interesting year for sure-possibly a heartbreaking one for sure.

believe - can you point me in the direction of the comments made to the press by Colleen Loomis? She is a detective, right?

Bumping for Mr. Harrod...I dont like to see his thread going to #2!!!!

CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is the timeline and media links, Fairy. Colleen Loomis is with Placentia Police Department, and is also their spokesperson. She gave the statements which amply cleared Georgia's hairdresser and her family from this investigation. There are further statements regarding this not being a crime that was perpetrated by a stranger. Fontelle and her family have been cleared either by receipts, LDT's or a combination of all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer