AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if posting this information on this thread is correct, but I guess I will find out.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

BW's dad is responding to posts personally and they are very informative. One in particular is Ryan Evans. Ryan talks about another person and names this person. This female is facebook friends with BW.

Here's the shocker...WWH responds to a post on this females facebook wall!!! This female has some serious issues and LE needs to talk to her ASAP!!!

I am sorry if I broke any rules-I am totally new to this whole situation and apologize in advance.

I can't find the girl listed on anyone's page as a friend. She must have changed her FB account somehow. Can you still see it?

I put a note on the Fox Facebook page directed to Britney's Dad just to tell him there are many people he doesn't know behind him and there are more good people than bad. He responded. I just wanted to somehow let him know people are out there that care. I wish he knew how many. I think it may help him in some small way to know how many people really care.

I don't know if posting this information on this thread is correct, but I guess I will find out.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

BW's dad is responding to posts personally and they are very informative. One in particular is Ryan Evans. Ryan talks about another person and names this person. This female is facebook friends with BW.

Here's the shocker...WWH responds to a post on this females facebook wall!!! This female has some serious issues and LE needs to talk to her ASAP!!!

I am sorry if I broke any rules-I am totally new to this whole situation and apologize in advance.
. I don't see any comments by BW's dad on there or any by a Ryan Evans. What am I missing here??

Ok, went back and read fathers comments more carefully. He says the toys were given to the baby on May 12 at her 2nd birthday party and were later at the house unwrapped.

I'm going to take this to mean that either they were left there after the party (if it was held there) or brought there later. But not still in wrapping paper over 2 weeks later. There isn't very many parents who let their child receive gifts at a party and then make them wait weeks to open them. Especially a 2 year old.

So, if I figure right (and I can be wrong, just don't tell my kids) how did they get back there and why?

Thank you :)

Did you find it? I actually gasped out loud when I realized the connection and the information revealed...oh what a wicked web WWH has weaved. There is no way that this woman did not know the sick, perverted and heinous things her husband was up to. She's probably just as in to it as he was, judging by some of the comments made. Someone needs to take the children away from this family and run like the wind!!

It's my understanding that he had a second interview that day, and he had already failed a lie detector test.

I posted in the other forum about this very thing. That statement by dad's sister from the news article was the first I'd heard of any arrest that day. However, if it were true, it could give a totally different motive for suicide. I wonder is there any way to find out if this is what was actually planned or if that's what the person just thought/said?

Did you find it? I actually gasped out loud when I realized the connection and the information revealed...oh what a wicked web WWH has weaved. There is no way that this woman did not know the sick, perverted and heinous things her husband was up to. She's probably just as in to it as he was, judging by some of the comments made. Someone needs to take the children away from this family and run like the wind!!

I never really post here but this case has me baffled. Did you see her comment about missing her daughter? Does that mean she is not currently with her? I was under the impression her kids lived with her. By her I mean WWH.

The person one of the commenters refers to is listed on BW's facebook page! Please, has someone questioned her? This person also just became friends with WWH....OMG I hope LE has questioned her!

As one of BW's FB friends....and now that person I'm referring to has become FB friends with WWH.

This poor girl looks so very unhealthy.

I never really post here but this case has me baffled. Did you see her comment about missing her daughter? Does that mean she is not currently with her? I was under the impression her kids lived with her. By her I mean WWH.

I know!! Just when I think this case cannot get any more convoluted...it does!! That's why when I read the posts and followed the trail, my jaw dropped to the floor! WWH's comment about missing her daughter leads me to believe her daughter has been removed from her custody. Maybe the daughter does not want to live with her mother because her mother did not protect her or believe her about being molested?? I am surprised WWH is still posting on facebook given all the backlash she is getting. I guess some people never learn. JMO:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member