Nancy Garrido - thread #2

Well it would be entered as part of PTSD , i think its pretty standard cause its used all the time in cases where women are abused by their husbands.

That won't prove anything though. It was 18 years ago, seen for a few seconds at what was probably a fair distance. Any decent defence lawyer would rip that apart if there was nothing else. At best it would act as a support to corroborate testimony by either Jaycee or Nancy (if she turns state witness).

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, let me get this right, if they believe that they loved their father and they were happy, you would feel obliged to tell them no, they were wrong, they weren't happy and they didnt love him? If you were to do that you are essentially implying that they did something bad, that they have something to be ashamed of and should hide. You will create feelings of guilt and conflict in them that didnt exist before, and eventually that is going to eat away at their psyche. And they are not going to be able to talk about it, because if they don't agree with you they will feel that they are evil?

This is what I was talking about in an earlier post, people coming along down the line and being judgemental. It is tremendously damaging to victims and children in this sort of situation.
Some people get abuser boyfriends time and time again because they do not know what love really is.
Do you want to rewrite the definition????

Lets see how the girls feel when they are ready to speak.
Lets see what they think of not being controlled, or in constant fear?
Lets see if having a warm house, and hot food, clean cloths, hugs, education etc....
what will all that produce?.

I once knew a woman that used to come for counseling all black and blue, but would not leave her drug addicted slob.
telling me how much he loved her. The good news is...she knows better now. THANK God.

What worries me is reading posts that "stand up" for anything less then what the girls really deserve
as human beings, posts that stand up for a sick mentality. :crazy:
I did read through this thread and I cringed.

BACK TO THREAD TOPIC:

http://www.theskichannel.com/news/s...idnapping-case-having-a-tough-time-in-prison-
Other suspect in Jaycee Lee Dugard kidnapping case having a tough time in prison

I have no feelings for Nancy, none. and I know that she is damaged. But all I can feel for her is disgust.
I do not care if she kills herself because she cant handle prison.
I don't care -I feel mean for saying that - but I will get over it.

The defense doesn't have to prove anything. They can just present this as a possibility to provide reasonable doubt. And yes, if Jaycee persuaded the G's that she was being abused and they agreed to help her, he could have seen just what he saw.

The SOB has a record as a rapist, was in jail, and had admitted to enjoying the rape and the violence.

JC came home with 2 kids :furious:
I do not think we need any blow by blow description of what he did to her or the times.
In fact I only wish that JC has a Birth date for her children. (not sure about that)

HE SAID that what he did when he took her was bad but what he did after the girls were born is an inspiration.
DO WE NEED MUCH MORE EVIDENCE when you have an SOB admitting his despicableness?

He is toast...He is never coming out.
Maybe they will get more on the SOB - I just wish him dead.

The SOB has a record as a rapist, was in jail, and had admitted to enjoying the rape and the violence.

He is toast...He is never coming out.
Maybe they will get more on the SOB - I just wish him dead.

I SECOND THAT..
I hope he does have terminal melanoma & does not live long enough for a farse of a trial. Then his daughters & Jaycee can deal with their mourning (understandable) & move on with their precious lives.

Furthermore:
Both P&N are on record at the parole office admitting to the kidnapping, & being the bio dad of Jaycee's children.
Can't these parole officers be called as a witness to their statements that day.
Why else was he arrested but for the statements of guilt.
Jaycee admitting her true identity and that the G's kidnapped her from the school bustop at 11 years old led to their arrest also?
Can't the cold case & parole officers be called as a witness to Jaycee's statements?
He will not get out this time his parole violations alone are enough to keep him in prison.
They really don't need a trial.
He also admitted to the reporter that it was a horrible thing abducting Jaycee from the start to end (blah, blah, & then his heartwarming blah, blah blah,).
Can't that reporter be called as a witness to PG admitting the kidnapping?
Again enough to put him away.
The only good Nancy can offer is information leading to other cases...
Her lawyer said she knows why she is in jail and thinks of them all as Family.
They are not her Family. They became a unit from her actions of force and brutality.
She is the one who told authorities that PG & her went shopping for a child to kidnapp.. Is that authority considered a witness to all her damaging statements admitting guilt?

Some people get abuser boyfriends time and time again because they do not know what love really is.
Do you want to rewrite the definition????

Lets see how the girls feel when they are ready to speak.
Lets see what they think of not being controlled, or in constant fear?
Lets see if having a warm house, and hot food, clean cloths, hugs, education etc....
what will all that produce?.

I once knew a woman that used to come for counseling all black and blue, but would not leave her drug addicted slob.
telling me how much he loved her. The good news is...she knows better now. THANK God.

What worries me is reading posts that "stand up" for anything less then what the girls really deserve
as human beings, posts that stand up for a sick mentality. :crazy:
I did read through this thread and I cringed.

BACK TO THREAD TOPIC:

http://www.theskichannel.com/news/s...idnapping-case-having-a-tough-time-in-prison-
Other suspect in Jaycee Lee Dugard kidnapping case having a tough time in prison

I have no feelings for Nancy, none. and I know that she is damaged. But all I can feel for her is disgust.
I do not care if she kills herself because she cant handle prison.
I don't care -I feel mean for saying that - but I will get over it.[/Q

to me she had a chance........2 years into this nightmare, to end this. she could have gotten a lot of lienency (and possibly sympathy) if she let jaycee go, called the cops, called jaycees mom............ANYTHING! in the 38 days garrido was locked up. she just kept her prisoner for him while he was gone.
evil *****

The date of birth for the girls might have been written on a calendar or in his paper work in a journal if he kept one. Maybe even a photograph with date on it?
I can't even imagine what he would have written about their birth. Ugh
He would have boasted about it.

The date of birth for the girls might have been written on a calendar or in his paper work in a journal if he kept one. Maybe even a photograph with date on it?

ugh i dont even want to think about him boasting about this. ugh. what a sicko

I SECOND THAT..
I hope he does have terminal melanoma & does not live long enough for a farse of a trial. Then his daughters & Jaycee can deal with their mourning (understandable) & move on with their precious lives.

Furthermore:
Both P&N are on record at the parole office admitting to the kidnapping, & being the bio dad of Jaycee's children. They can always recant. Many suspects do if they find out that LE really doesn't have much evidence against them.
Can't these parole officers be called as a witness to their statements that day. No. That is hearsay and hearsay isn't permitted in court except under some very extreme conditions.
Why else was he arrested but for the statements of guilt. His statements, plus Jaycee's statements.
Jaycee admitting her true identity and that the G's kidnapped her from the school bustop at 11 years old led to their arrest also? Unless she states so in court, it wouldn't be heard at trial.
Can't the cold case & parole officers be called as a witness to Jaycee's statements? They can only testify as to what they saw and did themselves.
He will not get out this time his parole violations alone are enough to keep him in prison. True
He also admitted to the reporter that it was a horrible thing abducting Jaycee from the start to end (blah, blah, & then his heartwarming blah, blah blah,).
Can't that reporter be called as a witness to PG admitting the kidnapping? Hearsay.
They are not her Family. They became a unit from her actions of force and brutality. She is the one who told authorities that PG & her went shopping for a child to kidnapp.. Is that authority considered a witness to all her damaging statements admitting guilt?

I am not the enemy. I want to see PG and NG convicted also. But reality is that the court has very stringent rules as to what is acceptable as evidence, and that the defendant has to have his rights protected. Also while most jurors would be more than happy to convict PG and NG only on Carl's word, odds are there will be at least one juror who will insist on more evidence to convict. And it only takes one juror.

At least one juror will look at the case and see only what they don't have. No DNA, no fibers, no trace. No emergency room visits, doctor's visits or other verified evidence of injuries. No witness to the rapes, no witnesses to the incarceration. And no victim in court.

With a loose explanation of the known evidence and no victim in front of them, they wouldn't convict. Because they would argue that for all they knew this kid ran away and did everything voluntarily.

Jaycee's testimony is essential for a conviction IMO. IMO it is so essential that if she would refuse to testify, I would expect a prosecutor to supoena her to court in order to testify.

I am not the enemy. I want to see PG and NG convicted also. But reality is that the court has very stringent rules as to what is acceptable as evidence, and that the defendant has to have his rights protected. Also while most jurors would be more than happy to convict PG and NG only on Carl's word, odds are there will be at least one juror who will insist on more evidence to convict. And it only takes one juror.

At least one juror will look at the case and see only what they don't have. No DNA, no fibers, no trace. No emergency room visits, doctor's visits or other verified evidence of injuries. No witness to the rapes, no witnesses to the incarceration. And no victim in court.

With a loose explanation of the known evidence and no victim in front of them, they wouldn't convict. Because they would argue that for all they knew this kid ran away and did everything voluntarily.

Jaycee's testimony is essential for a conviction IMO. IMO itja is so essential that if she would refuse to testify, I would expect a prosecutor to supoena her to court in order to testify.

i feel confident jaycee will testify cause this is at least a couple of years down the road and she will be well into her recovery by then.

however, if some idiot jurors by that an 11 year old girl willingly became this 'S sex slave then our jury system is totally worthless.

I SECOND THAT..

Furthermore:
Both P&N are on record at the parole office admitting to the kidnapping, & being the bio dad of Jaycee's children.
Can't these parole officers be called as a witness to their statements that day.
Why else was he arrested but for the statements of guilt.
Jaycee admitting her true identity and that the G's kidnapped her from the school bustop at 11 years old led to their arrest also?
Can't the cold case & parole officers be called as a witness to Jaycee's statements?
He will not get out this time his parole violations alone are enough to keep him in prison.
Can't that reporter be called as a witness to PG admitting the kidnapping?
They are not her Family. They became a unit from her actions of force and brutality.
She is the one who told authorities that PG & her went shopping for a child to kidnapp.. Is that authority considered a witness to all her damaging statements admitting guilt?
You are correct he ADMITED...I have no clue why some people want to take up for him, it just baffles me completely.
HE ADMITED HIS DOINGS and proceeded to say that what he did at first was bad and then it got inspiring....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
and some people keep taking up for him. :banghead:
Why people take up for him is beyond me...I would only be guessing :crazy::crazy:

You are correct he ADMITED...I have no clue why some people want to take up for him, it just baffles me completely.
HE ADMITED HIS DOINGS and proceeded to say that what he did at first was bad and then it got inspiring....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Why people take up for him is beyond me...I would only be guessing :crazy::crazy:

i dont think they are taking up for him. i think some comments can be construed that way though lets please try to remember we are all on the side, at least as far as jaycee is concerned. we want garrido and his wife locked up for ever

i dont think they are taking up for him. i think some comments can be construed that way though lets please try to remember we are all on the side, at least as far as jaycee is concerned. we want garrido and his wife locked up for ever

I think you're right, kbl. The defense will be asking these questions and making these comments so they might as well be brought up here and discussed. No sense in denying reality. IMO

I think you're right, kbl. The defense will be asking these questions and making these comments so they might as well be brought up here and discussed. No sense in denying reality. IMO

but the defense can try whatever they want.
there's no escaping the obvious of what happened.
unless they get total retards on the jury.

I would be surprised if he knew what day of the week it was. :waitasec:

I haven't seen anyone here "take up for him". But many of us have seen trials where suspects have recanted. And if they recant, that can change everything, unless there is other evidence there to back it up. LOL, even stupid criminals are usually smart enough to know that when their defense attorney tells them that the only evidence against them is their own statement, that they would be smart to recant.

The court basically looks at hearsay as 'gossip.' It isn't allowed in most cases. But the defendant has the right to cross examine any witnesses, and if their statements are in court only through a third party, then the defense can't cross examine the speaker. So anything that begins with "he said" or "she said" is usually not allowed, unless "he" or "she" is also expected to be testifying.

Did you really read some of the fantasy posts?
PG admitted it - JC admitted it
and they come up with fantasy how he can say whatever
to get around wherever and it it gong where?
HE ADMITTED IT.
SHE CAME HOME WITH 2 BABIES
the rest is history.
I don't understand I am practical - not in the ozone.
Maybe I need a new astrological chart with more air in it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back