Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.

Don't get me wrong I like LP but he interjected himself in this mess. He asked for whatever he got..JMO. Tim Miller was requested to come down there and help..yes we ALL know why it went down the way it did but STILL. He is VOLUNTERING his time and his resources..and it's not for a TV show. I love ya Patty but that is the way I see it.

CA needs to worry about covering her own a-- , esp since her little slip tonight ...cause I think in the end she will end up the next one targetted by the protesters....she needs to just SHUT UP!

I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!
calm down and have another glass of wine.... thats what I'm doing!

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. And to have to deal with Cindy on a day to day basis with the treatment that he is getting especially when there are such inconsistencies in this case and other cases out there that are in dire need of his help, I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking off out of FL away from this case.

I can not believe Cindy is doing this. i shouldn't be surprised but wow, I am. It's just horrible.............

If people are emailing NG about Tim, then I hope you all do the same for LP, because NG's show embarrassed the heck out of LP last week and again last night with their little slideshow of what LP said over the last week or so.

The little side show was disgusting, but I bet Leonard laughed, I don't think he takes stuff said about him personally, but he was definitely so hurt with the realization that he was taken advantage of because he honestly believed Caylee was alive.

Greta would be smart to start taking a hard line with Cindy from now on. Let NG do the fluff.

NG interview 9-2-08:

NG: Didn't she tell people all along that Caylee was at..uh..the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true?

Cindy: No! No! (stepping all over NG) She told the Sheriff's department all along that she was kidnapped by Z______ and uh..uhm..you know...and thats what she's maintained....she told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again....

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

I did==I asked her what showing the clip of LP going back and forth was doing to help find Caylee and that I thought it was in poor taste and rather childish

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Yes the dumpster reference is big..so is the fact that Cindy busted out with dirty diapers being in that trunk..IMO she KNOWS the stain in the trunk was urine.

I think Tim was emotionally and physically exhausted tonight. I felt very badly for him and it didn't help that NG was not giving him a chance to answer her questions. She should have acknowledged what hard work it is he and the volunteers do and reask her questions in a kinder, more gentle, and yes, respectful manner. I like NG, but she can get fired up. Koplinsky really had her ticked off ... it was just not a good nite all the way around. I hope TM knows how much he is loved, admired and respected. He doesn't do this for any other reason than to help families of missing persons. He's an angel!

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. And to have to deal with Cindy on a day to day basis with the treatment that he is getting especially when there are such inconsistencies in this case and other cases out there that are in dire need of his help, I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking off out of FL away from this case.

I can not believe Cindy is doing this. i shouldn't be surprised but wow, I am. It's just horrible.............
forget Cindy.. I'm sick of NGs behavior (rudeness) with guests like TM!

Question: Has TES ever found a body? I'm only asking because I honestly have no idea. I only first heard of the group in reference to Natalie Holloway... and hasn't TM been searching for Fosset as well? No results there yet.

I'm so upset I can't stand myself. And I'm on my second glass of wine. I wish Everyone could just stop giving Cindy the time of day. Ban her from TV. I don't want to see or hear her again. Did you hear her say "in my gut..." It made my gut turn. I'm just too mad to even make sense to myself now. I....I....OOHHH!!!

Oh no, do not ban her. Let her keep talking and digging her own grave. Call her out on every ludicrious statement she makes. And each time she talks then have a panel of experts on to rip her comments to shreds.

She loves this media and can't stay away. She is also covering up a crime, trying to distract everyone because they are getting close to finding Caylee, and she is also laying the groundwork if the body is found.

I totally agree. I am disliking CA and GA more and more. I feel so sorry for what is going on with them but their denial and constant defence of their daughter is making me ill.

*passes u some vodka...wine isnt strong enuf at this point*

NG interview 9-2-08: Cindy said, "She told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again...."

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

what was she replying to, because honestly I could read that two ways, depending on what she was answering

NG interview 9-2-08: Cindy said, "She told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again...."

BUSTED...although she will lie her way out of it and say OH I MEANT TO SAY JULY..

And who the heck are the hundreds of people calling Cindy supporting her (well I'm sure i can name a few just from this board) but are they Nuts too????

I find it hard to believe she received 100 phone calls today alone as she stated on NG.

(From the previous thread)

I thought Cindy said she was getting tips. Yeah.... people don't call LE... they call the Anthonys. Just another defense she'll use to show how the media & LE are making people too scared to call LE with tips.

If she said support, I bet she's telling everyone NOT to bother helping with the search.... they're just wasting their time looking for a body.

If she said it on NATIONAL TV... she's got to be saying it to every person who calls her.

I honestly don't see where anyone thinks Nancy treated Tim badly!

I think Nancy was frustrated trying to talk to Tim, and was upset because he was acting differently then when they talked earlier. She holds a great deal of respect for TES and has said so many times on her show, especially when they were working on the Holloway case. I honestly think that Cindy calling threw Nancy off when she was trying to talk to Tim. I don't think she was mean to him, but she was trying to get him composed enough to answer her question so she could figure out why he said what he had said. I was frustrated listening to it myself. I only pray to God that Tim does not believe Cindy telling him that the reason he does not have volunteers is because everyone agrees with her, that Caylee is alive, and his search is hindering a search for a live Caylee.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very interesting. That's what it sounds like to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam