Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

Re-watching this (I DVR'd it), don't know why KMG doesn't have it up on their website yet. So far it's been exclusive to them - and I watch and/or DVR ALL FOUR local station's newscasts, as each of them have come up with new details at times - although I think WESH has done the best overall so far.

They report asking the Sheriff's office about it - "Is it possible Casey went there posing as Gonzeles?" Sheriff's office replied "That cannot be ruled out." But "will not discuss significance of individual dates."

Card was Hand-written, the person that filled it out had sloppy handwriting, which is how they mis-construed that date.

So they have made investigators aware of this discrepancy, I would think they would be following up pretty quickly.

That doesn't change the fact that on page 4 and 5 of the affidavit, they confirm that they did speak with a ZG who filled out the card.

That doesn't change the fact that on page 4 and 5 of the affidavit, they confirm that they did speak with a ZG who filled out the card.

It does NOT state that she filled out the card or had ever been to Sawgrass. Just that they had spoken to the Zenaida identified from the Sawgrass records - and her info could have been pulled from a phonebook.

They have not released her statement, so we don't actually KNOW that this Zenaida was EVER at Sawgrass.

No video of last nights 6 PM report on the Local 6 site - I wish there were, because it was much more detailed than this.

Or that there was an easy way for me to transfer my DVR recordings to Youtube. They do not seem to be putting up complete news broadcast coverage, and the local news reports often are much more detailed than what they end up posting on their sites.

http://www.local6.com/news/17108143/detail.html
Baby Sitter Remains Mystery

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.
Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.
According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.
Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.
The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.
Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.
Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.
Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.
Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.
And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.
Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

It does NOT state that she filled out the card or had ever been to Sawgrass. Just that they had spoken to the Zenaida identified from the Sawgrass records - and her info could have been pulled from a phonebook.

They have not released her statement, so we don't actually KNOW that this Zenaida was EVER at Sawgrass.
This is the same information I have seen Muzikman. If Gonzalez did say she filled out the card I would appreciate a link to that info so we can determineif the source is credible.

This was my understanding of the apartment issue as well, I just don't know where people are getting this information that Zenaida filled out a card and looked at an apartment?

I think it is more believeable that casey filled out this card herself after either getting this woman's name out of the phone book or unbeknowst to Zenaida she was in the vicinity of casey once (at a park, a restaurant..etc) and casey overheard information about her and decided that this woman would be her alibi.

Fox News National reporter on the scene a few minutes ago saying that this discrepancy is being checked into now by the Sheriff's Dept. at the apartment complex.

According to WKMG Local 6 a few minutes ago, the Zenaida Gonzalez card at Sawgrass Apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated JUNE 17 not APRIL 17 as stated in the police report.

According to WKMG, who talked to Sawgrass Apt. management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment Casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the Model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to Casey. This video report was not up on Local6.com yet, I DVR'd and just watched.

Maybe Casey was really looking for apartments ,before whatever happened to Caylee happened?

She could have heard people talking and ran with the info?And used it when she had to?
To set things up?
:confused:
I can't think like this wacko ...
so?

Hmmmm.... so it's still possible that Casey herself posed as ZG and filled out the card... leaving a fake number because she doesn't want ZG to actually get a call back from the rental office.

That's what I think also, LI Mom.

If they can prove this, it would mean that Casey was conspiring to create the whole nanny story ahead of time.

That's what I think also, LI Mom.

If they can prove this, it would mean that Casey was conspiring to create the whole nanny story ahead of time.

Exactly!

Either Casey was there & saw the card already filled out & figured it was as good a lie as any OR she actually planned this all very carefully.

Either way.... she DID know in advance to say the ZG phone number was NOT a 'good' number.

Would be SO interesting to know what they keep looking for each time they return to the house.....

Personally, I think Casey is fried.... it's just a matter of time.

I also think a whole lot of people in LE would like nothing better than to officially charge her with murder BEFORE Caylee's 'birthday party' on Saturday.

WKMG reporting that their report yesterday prompted the OCSO to go back to the apt complex for more investigation.

The building is 2863, in case there is any question.

Today, OCSO requested the original guest card of Zenaida Gonzalez (so I guess they did not have it as evidence from their initial visit - unbelievable!)

Also a copy of the guest card (???) and spoke with the leasing manager that filled out the guest card.

The handwriting cannot be checked against Casey's - the leasing manager fills it out as they talk to the potential renter.

Hopefully the leasing manager remembers the person, although they probably talk to dozens of people each week (my guess, not the reporters)

WKMG reporting that their report yesterday prompted the OCSO to go back to the apt complex for more investigation.

The building is 2863, in case there is any question.

Today, OCSO requested the original guest card of Zenaida Gonzalez (so I guess they did not have it as evidence from their initial visit - unbelievable!)

Also a copy of the guest card (???) and spoke with the leasing manager that filled out the guest card.

The handwriting cannot be checked against Casey's - the leasing manager fills it out as they talk to the potential renter.

Hopefully the leasing manager remembers the person, although they probably talk to dozens of people each week (my guess, not the reporters)

Do you guys have an aversion to reading affidavits or something. :)

Quote: "They (apt managers) gave me (the cop) a "guest card" completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number." No where does it say anything about that number being no good. And the cops talked to this ZG.

Do you guys have an aversion to reading affidavits or something. :)

Quote: "They (apt managers) gave me (the cop) a "guest card" completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number." No where does it say anything about that number being no good. And the cops talked to this ZG.
It has been reported that it was no good which is where that notion is coming from:

>>Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.<<
http://www.local6.com/news/17112539/detail.html

It has been reported that it was no good which is where that notion is coming from:

>>Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.<<
http://www.local6.com/news/17112539/detail.html

Well all they need to do is call this ZG again and verify she went to the apts to check it out and the date. The call for fingerprints is just silly and unecessary...

Affidavits can and are wrong at times. Police investigations are not infallible.

They have a statement from that ZG, but it has not been released so we do not know if they asked her the proper questions.

If they would have gone to the apartment a couple days after ZG or Casey visit, fingerprints could have helped to possibly prove that it was Casey. But at this point too many people have probably been through there.

On NG tonight, they're talking about the possibility that maybe Casey was the one who filled out the ZG card & looked at the apt. herself.

We discussed that same theory here today! :)

I wonder if there could be any surveillance tapes showing who was there & if they would still be available for investigators to check. Probably not. :(

I wonder if they did a careful check of the empty apt. to see if Casey's prints are found inside?

Well all they need to do is call this ZG again and verify she went to the apts to check it out and the date. The call for fingerprints is just silly and unecessary...

I don't know that it's unnecessary. I think LE wants to find out if Casey handled the card. If she did, that most likely means she either looked up the info on ZG to use as an alibi or...

I don't know that it's unnecessary. I think LE wants to find out if Casey handled the card. If she did, that most likely means she either looked up the info on ZG to use as an alibi or...

Exactly!

A reporter on Fox during Sheppard Smith's show today said that the employees of the Sawgrass Apts. had been shown photos of Casey and Caylee and nobody recognized seeing either of them on the premises.

Is that a large apt complex? And if it was right above the office, and ZG had been babysitting Caylee there, don't you think they would have recognized Casey and Caylee from seeing the baby dropped off and picked up all the time, right in front of the office?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back