TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Karen did was drive to work, stay a few minutes, she is devastated and unable to drive, leaving her phone and her car behind. Mrs. Bromley, the pastor's wife, is a witness...can't do too much better than that!

All we have is a guy, wearing TURKEY camo took Holly.

According to the KISS theory..one could assume, DS got there and was angry, they got into an argument and things went downhill from there. The family cannot accept that DS would harm Holly and have made the pieces fit a stranger. That is the stripped down version and frankly makes more sense than any other.

Does anyone know where Dana was working that morning?

I don't. It appears that most of the work and businesses are in Parsons. Did he work for a landscaping or something like that? He could have been anywhere...couldn't he?

ETA: McKenzie Tree Service in Parsons.

So, Smooth, we don't even know if the 0700 call was accurate..:banghead:

The Bobo family wrote out this information and how do they know it is true if they don't have her cellphone to confirm.
I'm not positive but I do believe Hannah was one of the only other people besides family that were quoted in that Jackson Sun article. Ill have to see if i can dig up that old article.. but its why I say I believe that to be the only person outside family that can say she was alive at 7..your points about it being Drew and that he came to the Bobo residence either to hunt or was angry due to be turned away at grandma's are IMO very valid.. and not to mention make perfect sense with his having literal dropped off the face of the earth..

Found it
[ Right after Karen left, Holly spoke on the phone with Hannah Reece, her friend and fellow nursing student. Reece was the last of Holly's classmates to speak with her.

"I knew Holly before I started the nursing program, but at the start of the year she was just a nursing classmate," Reece said. "By April, she was like my best friend."

The morning Holly disappeared, Reece and Holly texted back and forth about their test that morning. Reece's cell phone signal was weak.

"So around seven o'clock, I called her on her cell phone from my house phone," she said.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...econstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction

My, Clint quit both jobs. I wonder if he is working or in school yet.

Researching articles and it says Clint loaded his gun and went after them. He should have been able to get them.....BUT the neighbor pulled up in his driveway and they talked. Somebody tell me this make sense because it doesn't work for me. If the neighbor pulled up in his driveway which is in the front, why did he stop his pursuit of Holly and the perp in the back of the house?

LE was there within x10 min and they have an eye witness and CAN"T solve this crime? It appears that Clint never did go into those woods after Holly...

I recall there being specks of blood on the grass. LE tried to hush that up too. I always pictured that being in the front. Is the backyard grass covered also?

Why don't I have a clear picture of what Clint saw? This drives me crazy. Did LE process the inside of the home? I don't recall ever hearing anything about that.

We never got a view of the crime scene, if it was in the back....strange. Anyone recall seeing a close up of the carport/garage? I am still waiting to find out where Clint parked his car.

"The thing is there was no turkey," Clint said. "I wondered why they would take the turkey back to the woods unless they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck.

Clint says he thought maybe they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck. Are the Bobos accustomed to hunters, Drew or visitors parking in their woods?

If there was splatter on the grass and a puddle near the car, we have a new situation here. Dollars to donuts, there is more blood.....where, is the question....

If there was splatter on the grass and a puddle near the car, we have a new situation here. Dollars to donuts, there is more blood.....where, is the question....

If a dog was brought in right away I think your question could have been answered.

"The thing is there was no turkey," Clint said. "I wondered why they would take the turkey back to the woods unless they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck.

Clint says he thought maybe they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck. Are the Bobos accustomed to hunters, Drew or visitors parking in their woods?

From all I know, it could be Pllumeria. He didn't seem concerned. Clint could have even parked in the woods. It's clear they don't want us to know much. A stranger would have to be insane to do this in daylight with Clint's car parked at the house.

I contend things are not what they seem. Till I am proven wrong, I say Clint was observing this from a different vantage point. Maybe we should reverse what he told us. They left the woods and walked to the carport...:banghead: Does anyone know what kind of car Clint drives?

If that car was in the woods and LE arrived within x10 min, this is just crazy. LE could have blocked Swan Johnson rd...immediately when they got the call. The getaway car had to have gone either N or S on Swan Johnson. Heck, Clint could have chased him, in my opinion. He knew there was a logging road in the woods. Did LE get prints from the tires?

I recall there being specks of blood on the grass. LE tried to hush that up too. I always pictured that being in the front. Is the backyard grass covered also?

Why don't I have a clear picture of what Clint saw? This drives me crazy. Did LE process the inside of the home? I don't recall ever hearing anything about that.

We never got a view of the crime scene, if it was in the back....strange. Anyone recall seeing a close up of the carport/garage? I am still waiting to find out where Clint parked his car.

On AMW they did show the backyard which included the attached carport as well as a detached carport. I would guess that Clint parked in the detached carport if Karen shared the closer one with Holly. Not sure if you can replay that episode or not. It gives a much better perspective of the layout.

Didn't Furhman say the dog stopped at the woods/treeline?

I wasn't clear on whether a dog was brought in from the start or whether later on they brought one in. Yes, I think it was mentioned that the dog stopped and didn't pick up a scent in the woods. Puzzling.

From all I know, it could be Pllumeria. He didn't seem concerned. Clint could have even parked in the woods. It's clear they don't want us to know much. A stranger would have to be insane to do this in daylight with Clint's car parked at the house.

I contend things are not what they seem. Till I am proven wrong, I say Clint was observing this from a different vantage point. Maybe we should reverse what he told us. They left the woods and walked to the carport...:banghead: Does anyone know what kind of car Clint drives?

If that car was in the woods and LE arrived within x10 min, this is just crazy. LE could have blocked Swan Johnson rd...immediately when they got the call. The getaway car had to have gone either N or S on Swan Johnson. Heck, Clint could have chased him, in my opinion. He knew there was a logging road in the woods. Did LE get prints from the tires?

I was watching old clips last night to catch up on the case. There is an interview that Karen gives to what seems to be a local news lady. I can probably find the clip if anyone is interested, but I'm not clear on what links can be posted here. Anyway, in this clip, Karen walks the lady out through the back yard to show her where Holly was parked that day, and also to show her where Holly and the perp were supposedly seen by Clint entering the wooded area. First, Holly appears to have parked in the far away shed; Karen points to it and says, "Holly was parked out there by Clint's ...." And the tape cut off for a second, leaving out part of her sentence. But she did seem to indicate Holly walked all the way out to that "garage," and that was where the blood was found later.

Another interesting thing was the camera was pointed back at the house to show what a long way it was to where she was seen entering the woods, and Karen pointed out that Clint would have had a hard time seeing detail from that distance from the kitchen window. It was a short but interesting clip that I had not seen before!

No victim bashing is a basic rule of WS. The Bobos are victims. Holly is clearly a victim. Why are they being constantly raked over the coals here? I dont get this. I really really dont. :(

Just to remind everyone and especially those who are newer:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/holly-bobo/view

header_kidnapping.png

I really cannot believe I have to post the warning again about discussing/sleuthing the family! KNOCK IT OFF. Also, please refer to the link to the fbi poster for Holly that was already re-linked to upstream.:nurse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123