TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
attachment.php

"A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

"Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

"Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

"Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

MEDIA & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fitness-instructor-murdered-texas-church-article-1.2606128

Missy Bevers husband said “I believe she was targeted, that’s my opinion"

Fitness trainer, 45, 'murdered at church by suspect wearing police SWAT gear after she walked in on an attempted burglary'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz46EVdAgSd

LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016

Questions have swirled around the suspect's identity, but Kristi Stout does not believe her sister-in-law died because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

'A lot of us, including myself, think she was targeted,' Stout told NBC DFW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page. Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18

Everyone, please read this
post before you post anything else

Dear Websleuths members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

For our new members: Welcome to websleuths!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the internet. If you are used to forums like topix then you are going to find out quickly websleuths is not topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-the-rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bevers. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*if you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on websleuths for the world to see. No sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy's husband personally.

*yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

i am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what i taught her to do. I want to publicly thank sparky for her hard work and dedication.

Ok newbies and old time Websleuths members, go forth and discuss!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
owner/Websleuths.com
ps. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as i write.

Search Warrants

dry cleaner warrant - redacted
LinkedIn warrant 5-5-16
AT&T Tower warrant 5-5-16
Search warrant

Hey Folks,

Let's all remember this thread is for Missy.

WS is victim friendly and this includes the family.

All children are off limits. Your posts will be deleted.

Bashing the Bevers family and extended family is off limits.

Discussing BB's employment off limits.

Sleuthing The Bevers/Tucker (BB's mother and siblings) Family and Missy's Side of the family off limits.

You may discuss what they've said in the media, but to sleuth them and bring it here is against TOS.

Don't bash LE, our Military or our Vets.

No Rumors from FB, or FB Groups. NO links to unauthorized FB or Twitter accounts.

No pictures from unauthorized FB pages, groups or Twitter accounts.

Be nice to your fellow sleuther. Don't be rude or snarky. If you see a post you don't agree with, roll and scroll. If you see a post which is against WS TOS hit the alert button.

We have lots of new members, if they need help, please try and help them or direct them. There's no need to tell them it's already been discussed.

There has been NO POI/Suspect named Until LE names someone or ones.....there is not one.

Thank you!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP AND READ THIS CAREFULLY

We only discuss information that is given to us either through mainstream media, the police, or people who are considered insiders.
Even then we do our best to discuss by using initials only.

When a murder is committed most often the ripples of the crime go far and wide. Meaning, the murder affects so many people connected to the victim and the perp.

We do our best to allow a lively discussion within reason.
Let me remind you what I wrote a few days ago:

Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

Before you start posting about anyone you need to be sure what you post is something you will stand behind when the truth finally comes out.

As far as my guest on my radio show or any guest I interview you have to right to believe or not to believe what the person is saying. End of story.

We have heard from two different media sources that the police are looking closely at a woman and that an arrest is coming soon.

Do you believe it or not? Up to you.

For members who get upset that we allow discussions about persons who may or may not be guilty please keep in mind the very tight rules we have at Websleuths. Tighter than any other forum, moderated or not, that I know of on the Internet.

There is a reason their names have been brought up. It's because the police or mainstream media brought the names to our attention. That doesn't mean every single name we can sleuth their whole life and put it on the Internet. Not at all.

What if the name brought up is someone who's only connection is they found the body? The last thing you want to do is post their life story on the Internet.

Then again, what if a name brought up can be connected to the victim? We need to allow discussions that include theories and speculation within reason.

Let me stress again, the rules are mostly fluid. We can change them depending on what is best for the situation. What works for one discussion does not work for others.

Please. be respectful of other people's opinions.

Don't hesitate to alert on a post you feel violates our rules.

Finally, if you do speculate that someone is a killer you do have to be ready to take responsibility for your post. Whether you are right or wrong. If you are wrong you can assume the person you posted about knows what you said about them. Your words about them will stay on the Internet forever. Even though we do use initials you words are very powerful. Powerful enough people.

Please be careful when you post.

Tricia

19 threads and counting! I am relatively new here. Is this the most posted case ever on websleuths?

what does one do with a bloody stained up costume worn to a killing ? was wondering if they dropped it off at the dump. Midlothian use to have a landfil but i cant remember where it was, is it on Mt Zion???

I've thought a fair bit about this too. It wasn't just an average-sized bundle - pants, shirt, etc. It was likely quite bulky, maybe even padded. It would have been large, especially if boots and helmet were discarded. For that reason, my personal guess is it's somewhere pretty remote rather than nearby. There were folks on the SW list that had a large window of time following the murder to dispose of evidence.

How about most threads before poi named? [emoji849]

Check out AJ Hadsell's case for an example. She has a whole forum dedicated to her, with not only many threads but many categories of threads.

Love numbers but this is creepy...
4:18 am on 4/18 MB walks into CoC
5/19 we are on Thread 19

Ok that's better than marking my spot or subscribing :drumroll: back with the program..

Love numbers but this is creepy...
4:18 am on 4/18 MB walks into CoC
5/19 we are on Thread 19

Ok that's better than marking my spot or subscribing :drumroll: back with the program..
Someone else who is fascinated by numbers ? Great !

19 threads and counting! I am relatively new here. Is this the most posted case ever on websleuths?

Not by a long shot.

A big thank you to all of the locals who are posting here. To glammie and dentalqueen, a special :gthanks: for your input during last night's turn of events. For those of us who spend a lot of time "downstairs" with our :earson: , your input is invaluable!

There has been an incredible amount of work done on the Missy's previous threads. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed; far from it! It is abundantly clear how important it is, to so many of my fellow WSers, that she obtain justice.

With all that being said, I pray that this is the thread that brings the news we are all hoping for: word of an arrest!

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

#JusticeForMissy

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been working out in the yard the last couple of days & come inside about every hour to read this thread. As I work, the feeling of hopeless & pain comes over me, It's as if this tragedy is happening to me. It's as if my wife was murdered & the last thing I learned about her was that she was with another man. Back in a hour.

I was thinking about Missy and this case while doing my kickboxing class this morning. I threw a few punches in her memory hoping for justice soon for her. I have a question about the timeline of notification to BB. In the Dateline interview, BB's sister says that a friend called BB to tell him about Missy. Was this friend at the crime scene? Was this person at the church to attend CG? If so, did this friend relay to BB that Missy was in a car accident? And according to his sister, this information about a car accident was what they told the girls when they all gathered to tell them what happened to Missy.

I've thought a fair bit about this too. It wasn't just an average-sized bundle - pants, shirt, etc. It was likely quite bulky, maybe even padded. It would have been large, especially if boots and helmet were discarded. For that reason, my personal guess is it's somewhere pretty remote rather than nearby. There were folks on the SW list that had a large window of time following the murder to dispose of evidence.
The perp had to have ditched it somewhere. I wonder if LE has a suspect and has a bunch of circumstantial evidence but is still searching like heck for this bundle to definitely nail the perp.

Re septic tank. Remember. There's a creek right there. Septic fields and creeks don't mix well.

Note. Churches use little water. As in. Less than a lot of Houses. Used only a few hours a week and no bathing.

I was thinking about Missy and this case while doing my kickboxing class this morning. I threw a few punches in her memory hoping for justice soon for her. I have a question about the timeline of notification to BB. In the Dateline interview, BB's sister says that a friend called BB to tell him about Missy. Was this friend at the crime scene? Was this person at the church to attend CG? If so, did this friend relay to BB that Missy was in a car accident? And according to his sister, this information about a car accident was what they told the girls when they all gathered to tell them what happened to Missy.
Oh, I did the same yesterday. I am guessing whoever called BB said "accident" and he just assumed car accident. I think that's a reasonable assumption given the area.

Oh, I did the same yesterday. I am guessing whoever called BB said "accident" and he just assumed car accident. I think that's a reasonable assumption given the area.

^^^this is what I've thought as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member