IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. IMO the chances of being discovered would rise exponentially - to the point of being nearly certain of being seen by someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention that it's a lot harder to move a body than people may think from watching TV - especially two bodies at night in a dark, wooded area.

(Speaking from experience as a former EMT that also did a short internship in death investigation.)

Also I think this is the first time LE has stated he's middle aged. I haven't seen them say that anywhere else.

I think he is middle aged too. It would fit the crime. I think he was in the military...Maybe searching military records would be a good idea. He knew how to pack hisself with his tools for the crime he had in mind. The way he walked everything...I just think he has been in military recently...He has been a terrorist occupied country and has seen terrible things in the past.

Just my thoughts...

I think he is middle aged too. It would fit the crime. I think he was in the military...Maybe searching military records would be a good idea. He knew how to pack hisself with his tools for the crime he had in mind. The way he walked everything...I just think he has been in military recently...He has been a terrorist occupied country and has seen terrible things in the past.

Just my thoughts...

I've always thought he looked middle aged too. Wondering why they haven't included that in the FBI link

Please someone show me an example of a crime in which the victim is taken from the scene, murdered/attacked elsewhere, and then returned to the abduction scene to be discovered later. Risking that someone is already searching for the missing teenagers and would see them being dumped. Risking being caught by taking them back to the scene of abduction...

If this has EVER happened, I'll eat crow. Otherwise....nah. JMO!

There's no way that could happen in such a limited amount of time. I do however, believe there is a second crime scene there.

No, it has not been debunked, CrimeDawg123.
Some agree to seeing the vehicles. Some may not agree with it but no one can prove to me that the vehicles are not there, because they are in the original Snapchat image. Some members argued there was not a way for the vehicles to be located there until they learned of the private drive under the bridge where Liberty took the SC. I stand by my theory that has not yet been completely stated due to current TOS.

If you can find and watch the YouTube video where a woman videos herself walking across the bridge and shows the road below. The road is much closer to the bridge than you may think.

I put this in a previous thread but since it is closed I am reposting it

I hoping by linking this I can clear up the question of why RL's License would still be suspended. If you go back to the "My case link"

http://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

and enter case #08D01-1312-FD-000107 you will see he was first arrested on 11/28/2013 and at his trial on 9/15/2014. His license is suspended for 1 year but in between while waiting to be sentenced. He was pulled over again on 2/21/2014 (ref case 08D01-1402-FD-000016). At the sentencing for that case on 10/8/2014 he is given another 2 years license suspension to run consecutively with the previous suspension. Since he already served 30 days of that suspension the current suspension would not end until 9/15/2017...
IMO ...Does this make sense
:lookingitup:
Thanks for posting again! I shared your post a few times in previous threads, too. Yours was the first I saw that gave a great explanation.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The BG is still out there....... BG committed a crime in broad daylight against two teen girls...... The hiking area was not so secluded and far away from the general population..... Where is the BG? He is not in jail.....................

Posts are missing. Some contain off topic poor taste humor about drinking games while other contain disparaging remarks and jokes about RL or about your fellow members and their posts - NONE of which are okay.

This is a heavily trafficked thread and nobody has the time or energy to sit on it babysitting grown people that should be able after 34 threads to know where to draw the line.

Nobody wants this thread closed but each time the conversation goes off the rails that is what happens. YOU have the power to keep it open. YOU also have the power to cause it's closure. Your words have that power.

Use them wisely.

When i first learned that the search for the girls had been called because of darkness I couldnt believe it. Why wouldn't they search through the night? That was until I went to Delphi last Saturday and saw the woods first hand. One wrong step and you could plument down very steep hiIlls. There are lots of downed trees and limbs everywhere. Erosion, holes etc. IMO you could not navigate these woods at night.
They searched at night, trained volunteer firefighters, sheriff deputies, police, as well as untrained people for hours. The trained people were out at least 4 hours. From the video that was posted from the news of the night of the search you can actually see 5 Delphi firefighters in the woods east of the bridge on the north side of the creek. We don't get to see how far they went but if they searched 15 minutes in more or less of a straight line they would have crossed right in the area of where the girls were found. I am strongly of the opinion that the very area the girls were found was searched and they were not there yet.

What people have to keep in mind is that many of untrained and almost all of the volunteer firefighters would have been very familiar with the woods there. For the trained searchers they have trained there - Delphi has a high water rescue team and they train for that - and most if not all of them very likely have lived in that area all of their lives. It isn't as if that area is an unpredictable black box. Not to mention there are well worn paths in those woods that lead right to the bodies. All someone would have to do is walk the paths and if the girls were already there they would have been found. I can't imagine that the paths would not have been traversed by the searchers because if you are looking for people that are on the move (as opposed to bodies) they very likely are also taking the existing paths rather than randomly traipsing through the "forest" debris off the beaten path.

Considering that LE took RL's truck it seems rather obvious to me that LE believes that the girls were transported in a vehicle prior to their bodies arriving where they would be found. I don't believe for a second that it is RL's vehicle they should be looking at, nor do I think RL has anything to do with the murders nor do I think RL knows anything about the crime except what he may have heard through all the talk in town and the rumor mill and gossip that went on.

Others will disagree. But until LE says otherwise I firmly believe that the girls were removed from the bridge area, murdered elsewhere, and there bodies placed where they were found. Consequently, it is my belief that LE is still looking for the murder scene,- which could even be in another county. I doubt it is anywhere near the bridge area.

My opinion is LE is flailing about hoping beyond all hope to get lucky. They might try releasing some more information because when the DA says that they have a lot of evidence and they just need to tie it to someone it usually means that they don't have the slightest clue and that they absolutely need someone who absolutely knows who did it to turn over a name and, in my opinion, that isn't likely to happen if it hasn't already. The killer(s) are out there. I doubt they are concerned that LE might be breathing down their neck because LE has given every impression that they are no closer to identifying the killer(s) than they were on Feb 14th.

People who believe RL is BG have to be able to explain how in all the pictures of BG, he has a darker colored mustache(looks brown), while RL, being 77 year olds, has a mustache as white as snow. Also, RL sounds nothing like BG, jmo.
attachment.php
I'm sorry but this is a very altered image. I'm on the fence personally but leaning towards it not being him. The hips are very wide on PO.

Perhaps there was no car needed if someone on a nearby property was watching who came and went on the bridge.
I see there are a few houses nearby.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

bg.gif I do not believe this is hair. It's either a hood or a hat with ear flaps. If you click on the image you will see two different frames that clearly demonstrate this is not hair.

Is there such a thing as voice recognition?
There is such a thing as "voice prints" that they can use to identify a person. Businesses use them, for example. With large companies like banks or insurance companies when you call their phone numbers and get a computer talking to you that wants you to speak a word or phrase to tell it what you want so it can either get the information to you or route your call the companies often have voice print software that tries to identify the caller based on the voice print. These voice prints are collected by the companies without telling you they are doing it.

Do you have a link to the dozen search warrants? I've seen reference to 3 search warrants and multiple subpoenas. IMO, I'm not ruling out the 3 search warrants are connected. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yes, I do.

Investigators said they searched around a dozen homes trying to eliminate and rule people out in connection to the murders.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-for-suspect-support-for-family-continue-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

Posts are missing. Some contain off topic poor taste humor about drinking games while other contain disparaging remarks and jokes about RL or about your fellow members and their posts - NONE of which are okay.

This is a heavily trafficked thread and nobody has the time or energy to sit on it babysitting grown people that should be able after 34 threads to know where to draw the line.

Nobody wants this thread closed but each time the conversation goes off the rails that is what happens. YOU have the power to keep it open. YOU also have the power to cause it's closure. Your words have that power.

Use them wisely.

I made a couple of lighthearted posts that have been removed. My sincere apologies, no offence was intended.

When i walked across to take measurements i can assure you that very few steps were taken at my normal gate.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THEY SHOULD BEGIN LOOKING FOR A MAN WITH A BIG NOSE
ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS IN THE PHOTOS HE HAS A LARGE NOSE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MOO...no snark intended....this is general not directed.......

Why is it ok to keep going on and on about the grainy photo but if a poster asks about a video or thought or pretty much anything some responses are.....we've already discussed that 10 threads ago?..to me, IMOO, dismissing that poster's question....

Why is it ok to to tell someone well go look for the video one is asking about and two posts down the person who said go find it, is then linking something for a different poster?

For some who did not grow up with either/both a silo or a grain bin don't know the difference, we call it a grain silo in my little piece of the world...We really don't have them here...the chopped silage or other crop goes into a huge, prob 100 ft long 25 ft wide cement bunker thing in the ground and then tarped...no reason to take one to task about it....n really does it flipping matter? We all know what is meant calling it either one.....

Time for me to take a break....we are all individuals, we all have theories and opinions, no one person on here is above the other when it comes to that...:kickcan:

It appears it may be 3-4 weeks based on the news regarding the evidence collected at RL's so we have a long wait.....

all MOO!!!

BBM

I hope you didn't think I was trying to take you to task about this, I was just trying to answer the questions that were raised. And to clarify that there are actually a silo and grain bin both located on the property across from RL.(as there has been alot of miss understanding about it on past threads). I find photos and maps are easier for people to understand and was genuinely just trying too help clear any confusion. Sorry if I missed something or you felt as though you were being attacked.....back to lurking and sorry if I derailed the thread.

Can anyone provide me with a link to RL public criminal record. I don't know what i did with with the site that show it . It is public records....
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member