Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope that this is the week. I'm sure the searchers are doing everything they can to locate Jhessye in that awful place.

Just checking in and so glad they are still searching. Please find this angel so she may have a proper burial.

Hi Jhessye. I know a lot of us are off reading about Hailey Dunn today, but I just wanted to say you haven't been forgotten! Hopefully the searchers can find your small body as well and put the ones who abused you to justice.

I wonder if Shirley was recieving "kinship care" subsidies from the gov't for having the kids. The gov't will pay a relative MORE to keep a kid than they will to the original parent.

Some parents will give the kids over to relatives to get (and split) "kinship care" money. Kinship care is supposed to help children stay within families, to help relatives care for children that they love but might not be able to support on their own and the govt sees the importance of keeping kids within the family rather than putting them in foster care.

Unfortunately there are some who scam the system and I do indeed wonder what kind of financial rewards Shirl got for having the kids and did she give kickbacks or suport to Jerice from her ill gotten gains.

Jhessye was a beautiful little girl who was cherished and loved by her relatives who raised her. How awful to remove her from that and put her in the living hell of her mother's "care".

I taught for many years in the inner city,( my students were about Jhessye's age) and I see Jhessye and think of all of my sweet little girl students, their cute ways, their pretty little hairdos that they came to school with bows, barettes and ponytails, done with love by someone who obviously loved them and cared for them.

You can clearly see in Jhessye's pictures how much she was loved and cherished by her relatives who raised her.I cannot imagine the grief that the relatives who raised her are feeling now. How heartbreaking for them.

I never see a butterfly without thinking of Jhessye.

Bumping it up for Jhesssye and wishing I lived close enough to go and help look for her, because I surely would.

Think of you every day Sweet Jhessye ♥

I wonder if Shirley was recieving "kinship care" subsidies from the gov't for having the kids. The gov't will pay a relative MORE to keep a kid than they will to the original parent.

Some parents will give the kids over to relatives to get (and split) "kinship care" money. Kinship care is supposed to help children stay within families, to help relatives care for children that they love but might not be able to support on their own and the govt sees the importance of keeping kids within the family rather than putting them in foster care.

Unfortunately there are some who scam the system and I do indeed wonder what kind of financial rewards Shirl got for having the kids and did she give kickbacks or suport to Jerice from her ill gotten gains.

Jhessye was a beautiful little girl who was cherished and loved by her relatives who raised her. How awful to remove her from that and put her in the living hell of her mother's "care".

I taught for many years in the inner city,( my students were about Jhessye's age) and I see Jhessye and think of all of my sweet little girl students, their cute ways, their pretty little hairdos that they came to school with bows, barettes and ponytails, done with love by someone who obviously loved them and cared for them.

You can clearly see in Jhessye's pictures how much she was loved and cherished by her relatives who raised her.I cannot imagine the grief that the relatives who raised her are feeling now. How heartbreaking for them.

I never see a butterfly without thinking of Jhessye.

Bumping it up for Jhesssye and wishing I lived close enough to go and help look for her, because I surely would.

Jhessye is forever our little Butterfly Princess.

I also think of her whenever I see one anywhere....on a backpack, embroidered on a pillow,perched on a clip in a child's hair,which makes me especially sad....or on a t-shirt. I never noticed butterflies as much until this case.

Butterflies are the perfect symbol for Jhessye. We are charmed by them because they beautiful,sweet and colorful. Butterflies have only a brief lifetime here on Earth, but while they are here,they make us smile, and we love them.

I am saying a prayer for Tycora and her family tonight. These past few weeks have surely been agonizing for them.

Jhessye is definitely our Butterfly Princess. Jerice was rabidly jealous of her child being so cared for, so loved by others. This evil entity must have had it in mind to destroy Jhessye from the day she "reclaimed" her.
I hope that this poor child is found soon and justice prevails over evil.

IMHO

Family: Missing Jhessye's mother pregnant
GLENDALE, AZ (CBS5) - Friday marked week seven in the search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley who Glendale police believe was killed and placed in the trash.
Meanwhile, family members have confirmed with CBS-5 News that Jerice Hunter, Jhessye's mother, is pregnant.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17243885/family-missing-jhessyes-mother-pregnant-again
I feel physically ill, many more emotions but I'll refrain from posting any more for now!! :banghead:

I feel physically ill, many more emotions but I'll refrain from posting any more for now!! :banghead:

I am stunned....and disgusted. She just gave birth a few months ago! Has she never heard of contraception, or is being pregnant her way of garnering attention and money? She won't get to keep this baby. Her days of collecting checks are over, and it won't keep her out of jail either. Is this her latest effort at scamming the good people of Arizona?

There is something so seriously wrong with Jerice. She's like another Diane Downs.

I want to scream and cry at this.... so damn unfair to all those who would love to have a child, and who would love that child with every fiber of their being. And then this thing deliberately conceives another child which she does not deserve and cannot care for. She probably thinks it will keep her out of jail, and at least she can deny any more requests for LDT's. What a rotten piece of garbage she is, and what rotten news. Jhessye, I am so sorry sweetheart..."she" really does not deserve motherhood.

The state can't possibly let her keep this baby, can they? She has rightfully lost custody of her other kids and NEVER should have had them back in the first place.

But I fear if the state says they will take the kid, then she will flee or will harm the baby before it is born.

Jhessye, please help us find you so your mom can be put into custody and your unborn sibling can be protected.

Poor sweet Jhessye, didnt live long enough to experience the joy of being a big sister.

Oh man this story just infuritates me endlessly.

I'm absolutely sick with the news that Jerice is pregnant. Not only that but sick that any man would even want to be with her. Is there anyone who doesn't understand that she abuses children. Why would he take a chance on her being the mother of his child?

I hope and pray this baby will be her last!

Rest in peace, Jhessye and God Bless your siblings. I hope they are in a good loving home and will remain there. We need to remember all they have been through in their young lives and keep them in our prayers.

The state can't possibly let her keep this baby, can they? She has rightfully lost custody of her other kids and NEVER should have had them back in the first place.

But I fear if the state says they will take the kid, then she will flee or will harm the baby before it is born.

Jhessye, please help us find you so your mom can be put into custody and your unborn sibling can be protected.

Poor sweet Jhessye, didnt live long enough to experience the joy of being a big sister.

Oh man this story just infuritates me endlessly.

She is a drug abuser, so I have no doubt she will harm the baby in utero. She used drugs while pregnant with the baby she delivered just a few months ago.
As self-absorbed as Jerice is, denying herself anything for the sake of one of her unborn children is just not in her character. I have no doubt she's got some kind of scam planned for this pregnancy that she thinks will benefit her in some way.

A new week....renewed hope that Jhessye will be found.

Congratulations...

children are a gift and you can throw your gifts in a landfill if you don't like them.

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members