Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

All Cindy has to do is turn her computer over to LE for them to check and see if Cindy received an acknowledgment email from Yahoo telling her the "Yahoo email password was changed." Yup, I tested it out on my own email account and you get an email from Yahoo.

Even if the "hacker" :rolleyes: deleted the acknowledgment email from Yahoo, it would still be there for LE to view! :crazy:

You are so right, Patty!

Also, SK came out with his not so surprising copies of Cindy's emails to him, billing it as big information. NOT so big, but I would imagine it incensed Cindy.

The FBI have come into their information legally. The emails came to them courtesy of Cathi. They were doing an investigation into the LG emails, then lo and behold, this happens. We know why Cindy does not like LG, and he said he wasn't done yet and will have plenty more to say. We know what she had told Cathi about "no more exclusive interviews for you" on the day Casey was indited. Cathi fell from grace.

This is some sort of trick from the Anthony camp to cover their collective rear ends for whatever might have been on those emails, IMO.

Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.

I agree, I would not put any thing past LA, GA & CA.............very diabolical.........this case is the wierdest I have ever read about and I read allot of true crime ................

I wonder if maybe that blogger who shall remain nameless is actually the one who sent those emails to Kathi, and Cindy is simply "claiming" that she was locked out of her email account, in an effort to cover her hiney.

As I recall, that blogger stated that he was going to be posting several emails between Cindy and himself.

Is it so far out to think that when Cindy responded to the blogger's queries, she might also have cc'ed KFN, the PI, and MB?

The blogger made no bones about the fact that he was disgusted by the lies he had been fed by Cindy. Sending these emails to Kathi would be the ultimate slap in the face to Cindy.

This would/could explain why only four emails were forwarded to Kathi. It was all the blogger had access to.

I just thought of something else - Cindy could have gotten a computer virus that attacks the inbox - it happens more than not - she seems pretty careless and computer illiterate - if got a virus, it could have very well changed cookies within her computer, changed passwords, forwarded all email, etc. It happens

As for a hacker - why would a hacker want to hack into Cindy's computer? It's not like Palin's hacker, geez she was running for VP of the country - Cindy is what? a person who is in an unfortunate situation that has forced herself into the limelight under her own unfavorable look - she basically a no body in this big world, the case is heated but that heated for someone to hack into email? AND it could be some high school kid who did it for kicks because ALL personal information has been blasted all over by the A's, LE, lawyers, everyone - do I think it was malicious? No, I don't - it could be one of those hackers who sits in their room all the time and gets their kicks in destroying computers - think the latest Die Hard movie - hackers

Now if Cindy wants to distance herself from emails on her computer then there is something very wrong with that picture - she should not have to be worried about what was in her email - because she says she has done nothing illegal

Who is Cindy....well this case just made top 2 in ALL yahoo searches! even over the elections (and that would include Palin)

I don't supose the virus sent the e-mail to Kathy B ?

I think it was someone that just wants to get some real answers, they might have got them, but they will never be allowed into a court. Might shed some light with the way the investigation is going and whether or not Cindy believes Caylee is really Alive! At least the FBI might get a sense of the Cindy game.

What if the emails really had damning info in them. Kathy said she sent them to the FBI because of the hacking. She could have called cindy, and cindy sid OMG I was hacked so then kathy could have just deleted them. Maybe this was payback for the way cindy has treated kathy. Oh FBI ...poor cindy was hack, please try and find the person who did this..oh and BTW here are very damning emails to prove she was hacked. cough cough.
think cindy was mad kathy sent them to the FBI?

Who is Cindy....well this case just made top 2 in ALL yahoo searches! even over the elections (and that would include Palin)

I don't supose the virus sent the e-mail to Kathy B ?

I think it was someone that just wants to get some real answers, they might have got them, but they will never be allowed into a court. Might shed some light with the way the investigation is going and whether or not Cindy believes Caylee is really Alive! At least the FBI might get a sense of the Cindy game.

I don't give this 'hacker' too much credence - who is Cindy? Someone who has the misfortune of being in this situation AND who has kept herself in the limelight on purpose -granted we need to keep this case in the forefront BUT so many cases have been solved without the circus - the A's and Casey have made this a circus.

And for someone to find out the truth? I don't see it, sorry - I just don't see someone so bent on finding out things and only forwarding 4 emails - if it was a hacker and some crusader trying to find out the truth then everything, and I mean everything would have been cleaned out, forwarded to all media outlets, etc.

4 emails? sorry don't think it was a hacker

You are so right, Patty!

Also, SK came out with his not so surprising copies of Cindy's emails to him, billing it as big information. NOT so big, but I would imagine it incensed Cindy.

The FBI have come into their information legally. The emails came to them courtesy of Cathi. They were doing an investigation into the LG emails, then lo and behold, this happens. We know why Cindy does not like LG, and he said he wasn't done yet and will have plenty more to say. We know what she had told Cathi about "no more exclusive interviews for you" on the day Casey was indited. Cathi fell from grace.

This is some sort of trick from the Anthony camp to cover their collective rear ends for whatever might have been on those emails, IMO.

Just a correction, it was not Kathi that Cindy said would not get any more exclusives, it was Holly from Fox.

Cindy told Kathi that she was "stupid" when Kathi asked her a question at Blanchard Park, the day the divers were searching.

Cindy and George are not on trial and Casey is an adult.
(mybold)

No but thier daughter is, so there would be motive to muddy the waters so to speak. Casey being an adult has nothing to do with the lenghts one might go to save thier flesh and blood. Not saying this is the case, only that the posibilty is not a real reach considering she has admited to giving the wrong hairbrush to LE.

Paraphrasing the FBI, but if these emails are on one tower, they have to be on another. If Kathy is the only one who got FWD: these email I cannot suspect a hacker at all. If it was a hacker they have to have them and what is stopping them from FWD them to someone else?

What difference does it make if they are out of town or home sleeping? the "hacker" didnt have to be in the anthony home sitting at their computer. The "hacker" would be in his own home in his jammies.

So why make a point of saying they were out of town when this happened?

Wonder if they happened to be in Ocala? lol

Wonder if they happened to be in Ocala? lol

LOL, now cindy needs to make another 12 minute video interview telling everyone where she was, and to include she hasnt eaten since yesterday morning.

All Cindy has to do is turn her computer over to LE for them to check and see if Cindy received an acknowledgment email from Yahoo telling her the "Yahoo email password was changed." Yup, I tested it out on my own email account and you get an email from Yahoo.

Even if the "hacker" :rolleyes: deleted the acknowledgment email from Yahoo, it would still be there for LE to view! :crazy:

This is so true. This happened to me once while trying to snoop on one of my teens, (I know, not one of my prouder moments). But it did send an email reporting the change of password. So if CA knew she was "locked out" of her account, wouldn't she have seen this message then and known there was a problem? Yet, she thought nothing of it until contacted by the media?

ETA: I mean, I know if I had sensitive info on my daughters murder trial on my account and was mysteriously locked out and got a message about a change of passwords, I would be very concerned and taking action immediately.

If it was not hacked, she is you know whating into the wind. The FBI will offer to help find the hackers and have access to her computer. If she denies them the opportunity "to help" it will scream falsehood.

Just a correction, it was not Kathi that Cindy said would not get any more exclusives, it was Holly from Fox.

Cindy told Kathi that she was "stupid" when Kathi asked her a question at Blanchard Park, the day the divers were searching.

Thanks so much, TigerBalm! I hate it that I made that mistake! I appreciate you calling it to my attention.

:)

But, the blogger said and it still says on the blog, that today he would be releasing more "shocking" emails from CA. Nothing on that blog site has changed since Friday. Should I take a guess that these 2 people are involved in this? CA should know that the FBI computer people can tell if she has been hacked. Why would she put herself out there knowing how easily it could be disproved?

By no means am I saying that CA wasn't hacked but I thought I would answer your question:) The same reason KC did those searches on her computer or sent text messages. Believe it or not some people dont understand that they can be traced especially people who have yahoo accounts or other mail accounts like yahoo. You can access your yahoo account from any where on any computer that has access to the internet.So a person can goto say the library and get into there account from there. It wont be hard to prove though.All the FBI has to do is get the IP number from yahoo for the email send in the time period:)

There could be other e-mails. But the blogger in question is saying that none of the incriminating info came from e-mails. In addition to the e-mails he had several phone conversations with her and the tone of the phone conversations was very different than the e-mails. He insinuated that she watches what she write in e-mails because she knows that LE could get those, but is more free when talking on the phone.

If CA actually told him she watches what she puts in e-mails that kind of says this whole thing today about "sensitive" info being accessed by a hacker is bs. I don't really follow the blog in question and I don't know how much I trust him and I don't know how much he is making up.

Today's hacking claim by CA may be totally unrelated to the reports he filed over the weekend and today.

Only thing that surprised me in his blog is that he claims David Lohr is his uncle.

You took the thought right from my brain!!! I was just too timid to post it!
Never be timid to post your thoughts or opinions. Even if you find out you are wrong most posters are nice enough to explain why. I learn a lot that way.... by being wrong, LOL.

ok the original story about emails being sent to media was here http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html and it was sent by the A's former spokesperson. Nothing before was said about CA's email acct. until this came out. I am just wondering about this as it just does not sound right to me.

In the recent doc dump, there were several emails back and forth between Cindy and her brother Rick, showing both Cindy's username/email account name, and Rick's. Also Cindy's mom's, Cindy's aunt's, etc.
Lanie

What difference does it make if they are out of town or home sleeping? the "hacker" didnt have to be in the anthony home sitting at their computer. The "hacker" would be in his own home in his jammies.

So why make a point of saying they were out of town when this happened?

Perhaps they think the hacker snuck into their home armed with a screwdriver (to open PC tower), magnifying glass and notepad and pen to get this info!

I hear that squirrels are very inquisitive! :computer:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back