The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night on 20/20 (oops, maybe it was NG-I watched both), LP spoke of being in the Anthony home and overhearing Casey giving this story to those who were present (not necessarily to him). He said she told those there that the nanny and her sister held her down on the ground and took Caylee. They told her to follow a script, which they provided, if she talked to family or police. If she veered from the script, something bad would happen to Caylee and she would never see her again. LP said that as he heard this, he realized this girl had serious problems--maybe he had made a mistake getting her out.

Last night on 20/20 (oops, maybe it was NG-I watched both), LP spoke of being in the Anthony home and overhearing Casey giving this story to those who were present (not necessarily to him). He said she told those there that the nanny and her sister held her down on the ground and took Caylee. They told her to follow a script, which they provided, if she talked to family or police. If she veered from the script, something bad would happen to Caylee and she would never see her again. LP said that as he heard this, he realized this girl had serious problems--maybe he had made a mistake getting her out.

That was on 20/20........no interview though whats up with that? It said interview right on the tv guide

I honestly think it was a script written by the Anthony family to INCLUDE Zenaida and sister Samantha. That is after Casey killed Caylee, after George found out about it and hid Caylee's body, and after Lee and Cindy found out! Then they had to write a script and stick to it. It was always supposed to be a script for all of them to follow, but they have found out the hard way that LE doesn't follow a script! I am sure they thought they had covered all the bases - NOT!

Very good, in my opinion. The only thing I'd change is, "That is after Casey killed Caylee. . ." I've never been totally sure Casey did kill Caylee.

Remember the 911 call where Casey stressed it had been 31 days since she'd seen her daughter? A little reference to the "script" perhaps?

In my opinion, of course.

Very good, in my opinion. The only thing I'd change is, "That is after Casey killed Caylee. . ." I've never been totally sure Casey did kill Caylee.

Remember the 911 call where Casey stressed it had been 31 days since she'd seen her daughter? A little reference to the "script" perhaps?

In my opinion, of course.

The script thingy is probably what she came up with in jail trying to get her out of some of her first lies. But she forgets than SHE didn't call in to report Caylee missing, Caylee's grandma did that after she discovered Casey, an event I don't think Casey was ready for yet. I think Caylee's mom was planning another cover story to account for the missing baby but I don't think she'd finished yet. For all we know, Casey, if left to her own devises, wouldn't have called to report Caylee missing after 60 days or 90, or never. We had the Aarone Thompson case here in Colorado where it took maybe a couple of years for anyone to notice they were missing a kid and to start asking questions (and a couple more years to arrest someone.) Children are sort of at the mercy of their parents here. If parents move or tell stories, the baby could go unaccounted for a long time. Personally, I think Cindy would have come after Casey for Caylee no matter what she did or where she went, which is why I think Casey knew she needed to come up with something good...just hadn't been able to do that yet...and was having too much fun at the clubs and sleeping around to work on it much...probably isn't that smart. After all, she's a pathalogical liar not an author or profiler. She's really not much of a 'think-ahead,' planning sort of person. And her lies have always worked for her before but she really isn't a great liar, even though she was sometimes elaborate. It's just that the stakes had never been this high before, and in the past, she's been able to slide by. In a situation where people really started asking hard questions and demanding answers that made sense, her level of skill wasn't anywhere near up to it.

Back to the park kidnapping with the script. Where is the script? Is there actually one, or was it lost with the phone, left in a random bed somewhere or baked into the brownies? If there is a physical script, it wouldn't have been composed on Casey's or an other Anthony's computer, would it by any chance? It was past thirty days when Cindy called the police, why not tell the cops? She also forgets that she has no way to prove the ZFG EVER lived anywhere in Orlando. I'm guessing that they never talked on the phone or exchanged e-mails to arrange baby-sitting, or has any other proof that "Zanny The Nanny" ever existed, except possibly in book form. Why on earth would someone trust a phatom babysitter, without an address or phone number who held you down and took your kid more than the police? Why would anyone not co-operate to help find their baby...unless they were trying to escape prosecution? Kidnappers could be selling your baby and the trail is getting colder by the second. They could be shooting *advertiser censored* with her as the star. They could be raping her, killing her. Why on earth wouldn't you tell the police, convince them that you had nothing to hide and get them looking immediately by giving them truthful, veryifiable information about the last time you saw your baby and with whom?! Unless you had something really bad to hide.

I believe this story came from LP. So, you should consider the source. That's all I will say.

The to go on further and say that Casey says:

She met
Samantha [sister of zenaida]
also with Zenaida
plus the 3 kids were there?

Then upon stealing Caylee and before driving off in a silver car?

one of them handed her a script to follow for 30 days ??

What?:crazy:

Where was everyone else there at BLANCHARD PARk?
Where Casey says she also lost her cell phone?

That was on 20/20........no interview though whats up with that? It said interview right on the tv guide

Did she toss it out or keep it to follow?
Oh I think the script told her to go and dance and enter a HOT BODY Contest at Fusion.
Since S & Z must have known she would do it ?
:rolleyes:

I believe this story came from LP. So, you should consider the source. That's all I will say.
That's true. He doesn't seem to be completely right on in his observations. He would probably be truthful about conversations he had with Casey, maybe, but he hasn't provided to be much of an ace investigator up to this point. Wonder if he took the B Park story to the police.

I think it's interesting that Casey referred to it as a "script" to be followed, and not instructions.

Apparently she thinks her life is a movie.

Casey's lies are coming apart like a badly crocheted afghan...one knot is not tied up properly and stitch by stitch the entire work will come undone...

Ian Malcom: "There are no versions of the truth"

There is ONE truth, and all the rest is nothing but lies. LE is searching vigorously for that ONE truth, and along the way, the "afghan" that Casey put together so poorly is unraveling at an alarming rate, until in the end she will be left with nothing but a long string of useless yarn and no needle to weave it back into something new.

This "script" story is her making an attempt to tie a knot in the unraveling yarn and allow it to remain similar to the thing that she had created in the beginning...But it is not going to work.

Recall from the phone call when she said there was nothing to know, not even what she told the police?...

That comment has stuck in my mind from the beginning...she just kind of blatantly admits right there that not one word she has said is even true...

You are on to something! And I bet Zanny the Nanny, Sister Sam and the 3 kids also frequented the pole dancing bar, so that is why she checked there so often "looking for them".

The bed hopping finally makes sense, too. We read how KC allowed Caylee to sleep in bed with her and the boyfriends. I bet KC ran all over town checking beds for her! While there in the bed, one thing led to another. :banghead:

well yea, it's only natural. WHERE could she be hiding? She has to check everywhere ya know!

he figured that out all by himself did he?

But, it was Leonard P who said Casey told him about the script.
And, although I think he has done some good in this case, he also has
made contradictory statements about how often he was in the Anthony's house, how often he spoke to Casey, so maybe this is no actual script.
?

Exactly, no script. He said last week that he spoke to Casey once, when she got in the car after he bailed her out. She mumbled a thank you and that was all she ever said to him.

Evidently she told basically the same story to Rob Dick. IMO, he seems on the up and up.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

I wonder if this "script" was written up on Casey's computer along with all those emails she sent to herself.

I admit I have not even glanced at this thread since to me it is such a ridiculous story.

Oh my, I never heard about a "script" Casey was suppose to follow. There are just to many elements in this case to keep up with. Did she ever say what the "script" said she should do during these 30 days?

Casey should have used her imagination to write novels instead. :furious:
well said pinkypoo !!! I have thought the whole family has missed their calling could have been rich with novels movies and such !!!

I only remember it mentioned briefly, I *think* while KC was out of jail?!

That was the latest "theory" or "help" she came up with?!

Maybe someone else can expand on this. I don't remember there being much of a roar over it (unless someone was laughing hysterically at the ridiculousness of it!)

I first heard of the "script" last night on Greta. LP said it. If it was not Greta, then it was Nancy. I watched both last night and that was the first I heard of it.

LP said that Casey said ZG's older sister, Samatha, took Caylee from Blanchard Park and said to follow the script for 30 days as they drove off.

This case is really complicated. One minute I think Casey killed her on an accident and then I think that there is something really sinister going on and that there are others involved. Sometimes I think that Casey got herself in over her head with some powerful people. There sure seems to be many to come bail her out of jail. Someone doesn't want her in there. Hummm
something just "aint" right.

I think it's interesting that Casey referred to it as a "script" to be followed, and not instructions.

Apparently she thinks her life is a movie.

Perhaps her Juliet Lewis personality was in charge at the time and itching to play a role, so much so that her Zanny and Sister Sam alters wrote one for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member