Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like the circus that never ends! If you were not familiar enough with this story, you might think that it is some B-rated reality show we are all watching, and have no idea that there is a precious child who is missing in the background! Yes, I said background because that is where she seems to have been placed!

Sorry, end rant here,
~Khaki

Are there any recent charts on Ronald or even old charts that might indicate where his head is at? I really want to believe he had nothing to do with the disappearance and likely death of HaLeigh but I have never understood why he stuck by Misty when it's obvious to anyone that she is hiding something.

I guess what I'm asking is why did he marry her in the first place. And if you can get past that.....why didn't he send her packing when it came put that she had flunked the various polygraphs, voice stress tests and hypnosis sessions.

I just can't understand how the father of a missing child could lay down beside the last person to see his daughter alive and not want to strangle her himself. If I were him, I would have been dragging her kicking and screaming to the sheriff's office everyday until she fessed up to what she did or what she knows.

*Disclaimer: I do not condone violence in any manner. I am just trying to get my point across.*

The Full Moon just past was in excellent aspect to Ronald's very strong Jupiter in Sagittarius, 11:53. Therefore it was a legally fortunate time to file for dissolution of his marriage. That tells us nothing about his feelings for Misty nor why he chose to marry her.

It has been mentioned before that Ronald is a very serious man, serious as a pall bearer. His planets also tell one that he would be grief stricken at some time in his life and that it would cost him in terms of his over all health. All of this is due to his Sun, Mercury and Saturn being conjoined in the Sign of death square his Moon. Misty piled her Venus afflicted Saturn right on top of his own, adding to the heaviness, pain and sorrow. However, she did have an ease & comfort aspect to his chart, the cushion of welcoming familiarity, her Jupiter on his Venus-Mars.

Yet another chapter is the bizarre saga that is Satsuma. If I remember correctly, their marriage chart wasn't all moonbeams and roses. Unless those roses were full of thorns.

Good morning. I am new to WS and though I have read through the charts, I do not pretend to understand them for the most part. Would someone please clarify a couple of things for me? Am I correctly understanding that Haleigh is thought to be in a watery grave and that this would be located in a NNE direction from her home? Do the charts indicate when she may be found? Also, if a chart were composed for someone actively participating in a search for her, would the chart show if the searcher would indeed cross paths with that watery grave? Please forgive if this is a dumb question, but as stated I am in preschool where forensic astrology is concerned. :) Thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3448987&postcount=283"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3[/ame]

looking at the wedding chart again............yes a difficult time for marraige

Interesting that the Marriage Chart Mercury participates in that old frantic square of Ron's Uranus on Misty's Mars square Haleigh's Mars. The Marriage Mercury is right atop Haleigh's Mars. This pretty much insures that marital conversation revolves around the loss of Haleigh at that February 9 eclipse. The marriage and divorce planets were just 12' apart (Sun to Uranus). No surprise there.

With the standard old method of located lost and missing persons, animals and items, the place to look was due north and Haleigh was close to the house. That was when the emergency call was placed. She may have been moved subsequently. We also did a lot of work with an innovation based on a compass and mapping her location.

I noticed no one has mentioned Misty's crazy antics of yesterday here yet & of her friend!

Haleigh Cummings' stepmother stopped in road-rage complaint
Misty Croslin Cummings, stepmother of missing Haleigh Cummings, was stopped after a motorist called 911.
10:49 p.m. EDT, October 7, 2009
<snipped>
Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts, placed a 911 call about 11:15 a.m. to say she was being threatened by two women in a blue Dodge Caliber, a Seminole County sheriff's report states. The encounter ended at Lake Mary Boulevard, where the eastbound Dodge pulled off the highway.

A deputy arrived and handcuffed Donna Brock, 43, of Georgia, the driver of the Dodge, the report indicates. A Lake Mary police officer handcuffed Cummings, 17, the passenger, according to the report.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,7261900.story

RAW AUDIO: Driver Calls 911 During Perceived Road Rage Incident
http://www.wftv.com/video/21236193/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Victim Talks To WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/video/21236318/index.html

I think it is very odd how old the woman is that Misty is hanging with!!! :crazy: :eek:
What is she going through a mid-life crisis to want to put herself with Misty & acting like this on the road at her age. At any age it is wrong, but when I first seen the articles about this I envisioned her friend as someone close to her age NOT 43 years old! :shakehead:

I wanted you to see this in case you feel it is important, & since it does give the aprox. time of the 911 call at 11:15am October 7, 2009!

It is in Lake Mary, FL where LE ended up pulling over Misty & her friend 43 yr old :)waitasec:) Donna Brock!

:angel:

wow... this is just crazy! This incident confirms a lot to me about what I had previously thought of Misty. I cannot believe that the other woman is 43 years old! What behavior!

Road rage incident.
What a display!
I thought Misty's friend would be 25 yrs old or so.
She is 43 yrs old.
She is capable of road rage while supposedly going to Orlando
to help out a friend.

I am curious as to what this lady's connection is to Misty. A websearch shows that she has some sort of connection to TES. The incident report from the road rage incident lists her DOB as 11/27/65. The incident report states that the incident occured from 11AM to 11:14AM. Officer arrived at 11:17AM and the incident was completed at 12:26PM.

Incident report:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12809875/?key=OGRjYTFhZDkt&pass=NmI3MS00Njgx

Could any of this info be used for a chart to show this person's connection to Misty or anything else useful?

:wave: Welcome To DebraA WS's & The Astrology Forum! :wave:

welcome005.gif

:angel:​

I didn't mention this, but Misty was on her way to see her lawyer when this road rage happened! :crazy: Unless that's where she headed after it happened to complain they treated her rough & scrapped her knees when they were arresting them. The caller was concerned that they may have had a gun....I would hope & know that no LE officer would ever take a chance if there is suspicion of a gun!

Can anyone tell if she would have been heading towards her attorney, Robert Fields Office of Dowda & Fields in Palatka, from the direction she was traveling on I-4 yesterday? TIA

IIRC the 911 call said they were traveling east on I-4.

Here's a good (*must read IMO) article with qutes from her lawyer after the incident:
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/100809/news_100809_015.shtml
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EXCLUSIVE: Misty Talks Polygraph, Divorce, Road Rage 3:00
Misty Cummings, the last person known to see missing girl Haleigh Cummings, talks about taking a polygraph test, he...
http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

Misty and her friend was going East on I-4 which is the right direction to go to Putnam County .

Misty Croslin-Cummings to appear on Friday's 'Early Show'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 8, 2009 7:03:40 PM
<snipped>
Misty Croslin-Cummings will be interviewed Friday by CBS' "Early Show."

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...cummings-to-appear-on-fridays-early-show.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And:

Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, taped an episode of Maury Povich's show today in Stamford, Conn. The show will air at 1 p.m. Oct. 22 on WKCF-Channel 18. The focus is on missing children, and several families took part, a show spokesman. Croslin-Cummings was not on the show, the spokesman said.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...misty-cummings-bob-ward-dominate-tv-news.html

I didn't mention this, but Misty was on her way to see her lawyer when this road rage happened! :crazy: Unless that's where she headed after it happened to complain they treated her rough & scrapped her knees when they were arresting them. The caller was concerned that they may have had a gun....I would hope & know that no LE officer would ever take a chance if there is suspicion of a gun!

Can anyone tell if she would have been heading towards her attorney, Robert Fields Office of Dowda & Fields in Palatka, from the direction she was traveling on I-4 yesterday? TIA

IIRC the 911 call said they were traveling east on I-4.

Here's a good (*must read IMO) article with qutes from her lawyer after the incident:
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/100809/news_100809_015.shtml~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EXCLUSIVE: Misty Talks Polygraph, Divorce, Road Rage 3:00
Misty Cummings, the last person known to see missing girl Haleigh Cummings, talks about taking a polygraph test, he...
http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

Now I'm convinced MC is a bald faced liar! I just heard the victim of the road rage incident on Nancy Grace, describe in detail what MC was doing to her AND it conflicts with MC's description to the reporter in the airport.

And why was that back door propped open? Do kidnappers usually prop doors open? I've never been able to wrap my brain around that one.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/100809/news_100809_015.shtml

From the article:

Officers found nothing when they searched the car, Fields said.

“It was a bogus report. They didn’t find anything, so they let her go,” he said. “There was no apology. Not that I know of.

“I hope this isn’t a harbinger of things to come because of who she is.”

So, just from whom did he want an apology???? The police officers (SCSO and LMPD) or the victim? It seems to me, the aggressors should have been the ones to apologize. :furious:

Is this attorney implying the victim was accusing Misty because of Misty's "celebrity"???? Is he saying this woman spotted Misty in the car and decided to make a false claim?

I do wish other drivers would come forward and nail Misty and her woman pal.

Also, watching the video of Misty and the reporter at the airport, I was thinking the media and LE need to step up the pressure of her. Maybe she'll eventually crack, although she's one tough, stubborn teenager. How foolish to place the lives of little children in her hands. I need to recheck her natal chart. Sinister vibes are rampant.

Haleigh Cummings: Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me
posted by halboedeker on Oct 9, 2009 4:34:31 PM
<snipped>
Maggie Rodriguez conducted the interview, which concludes Monday. The first part aired this morning.

Also on Monday, Rodriguez will have a live interview with Ronald Cummings, Misty's husband, about her comments. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ls-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html

Over the last 3 days, I have read all of forensic astrology threads on Haleigh Cummings and in a word...... "Wow"! I am amazed at the time, effort and devotion so many have to "charting" these people, events and the search for Haleigh.

Something has always bothered me about WBGP.
Gregory Lewis Page, DOB: 8/4/1980

Here is my worries with WBGP.
1)This is the man that Misty spent her sex/drugs weekend with, along with NayNay and Lindsey.
2)WHAT really bothers me (according to the NayNay video) is that WBGP picked up Lindsey (friend, not family Lindsey) and took her to a house of Hispanic men (acting crazy) where WBGP set up for Lindsey to uh, er...perform favors for 120 and 30 dollars. Reportedly, Misty and NayNay were asked to join in, but chose to sit on the couch with WBGP.
(If WBGP provides women for sexual services what other evils lurk there?)
3)Supposedly WBGP's mother lives near the area of the Mondex that was drained. (From NayNays jailhouse letter, WBGP was implicated.)
4) WBGP is said to live with an older man who he cares for. I remember one of the astrologers made a connection to a younger man and an older man (Gemini on the charts) as being connected withthe abduction.

If anyone has done a chart on Greg, I haven't been able to find it. I am not saying he has anything to do with anything, but he sure is connected to Misty, to providing women for sex, and is into drugs (recent arrest) and it couldn't hurt to look, could it?

Again, you are all amazing and I wanted to read all of the 4 threads before I asked this question to make sure it wasn't duplicated. Blessings to all of you.

:wave: Welcome TexanLisa To The Astrology Forum & To WS's!

1127168qo8basv9g8.gif

:angel:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members