CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so let's say this is the right guy. Obviously this guy had issues with YVONNE. Obviously our guy has had serious issues with Jennifer (text message and threatening to leave) and obviously our guy had problems with Angela in MD to the point where HE got a protective order (peace order) against HER..hmmmmmm. Do I smell a pattern?

I definately smell a pattern..

I'm really glad you like it but honestly, I'm a little MySpace rusty (the teenagers have left the nest) and it took a WHOLE lot more than a few minutes!! I've been working on it since "Beachy Momemts" started taking shape.

And BTW....It's still a work in progress but if anyone has anything they want to add, change or modify please don't hesitate to speak up.

You have doon such a WONDERFUL THING:blowkiss: If I went missing FORGET the Police I want you guys to LOOK FOR ME!!!!!:Banane37::aktion033::rocker:

I can't see it very clearly, what is it? (I thought it was a backpack or duffle?)

Looks like a duffle bag to me when I blew it up.

ETA: I was just kinda wondering, if it is a duffle bag, maybe that's a normal accessory for him to have laying around in case he might need to, ummmm, put something in it that he didn't want seen?

Hey guys, look what's slung over LR's arm in this picture...

http://profile.fanbox.com/profile/newcustomprofile.aspx?u=kaisho71

I had brought up a while ago that I think it's odd we don't see any friends of thier's supporting them..... a post from a while back ... but ...

Looking at this *advertiser censored**in FanBox Crap , of the friends who have sent him something ( I guess they call them Apps ) since 'Little Man has been gone I Do Not See Any Sadness or Suport or DIDDLYSQUAT about a missing child,

Dont they have Sad or Sympathy or Prayers or How can WE Help apps ??? ... or is it just dancin and havin fun Apps...I'm just askin...?

hummm.... do I sense a Motive comin from 'round the bend....or the boat or the BMW ?????

Tennis racket I would guess. If you zoom, picture is taken outside tennis courts. (At least that is what it looks like to me.)

kaisho71_t.jpg

ETA: sorry system crashed hope this works

Tennis racket I would guess. If you zoom, picture is taken outside tennis courts. (At least that is what it looks like to me.)

kaisho71_t.jpg

Does this pic look like a younger LR to anyone besides me? WAY younger?

kaisho71_t.jpg

Yes, but it seems too lumpy to be a racket - gym clothes, maybe?

This is going to sound snarky no matter how I say it, but I don't mean it to. :)

I think we should stick to calling him LR or Louis or Louis Ross because not everyone reads the whole thread before posting but just reads the last page and works back and I think we're going to end up with several who is FF posts.

Great idea, not snarky at all!

I go with "poser". He seems to "pose" at being several things.

mischief I'm sorry I keep throwing your post back up but this one kinda stuck with me a little bit. IF this is the same LR, in the second message, dated in Jan 09, sounds kinda fresh, as if this is a relatively new development. IIRC I found court records to tie LR to Maryland up until 2007 ( I may have to go back and look to be 100% sure) for not paying state taxes. That wouldn't leave a very large window for him to have met Jennifer, if he was gone from MD sometime after the end of 2006 and then appeared in CA. I've never gotten the impression that LR was with Jennifer for very long before they got those children. I have no idea why. I bet in the end we find out he'd been with her for a matter of months and that's IT.
Everything here always seems to lead back to the same question. Why did Social Services give these children to these people to begin with?!?!

I have been under the impression that they have been together less than 1 year, I also don't know why, or where I got that idea!

I would think Social Services would do, at the very least, a simple backgroud check. It looks to me like they have done nothing of the sort! The irresponsibility of the people confounds me.

I'm really glad you like it but honestly, I'm a little MySpace rusty (the teenagers have left the nest) and it took a WHOLE lot more than a few minutes!! I've been working on it since "Beachy Momemts" started taking shape.

And BTW....It's still a work in progress but if anyone has anything they want to add, change or modify please don't hesitate to speak up.

Shutterfly, that is so much better than Beachy Dreams, or whatever. I do notice with all due respect, it says he(Hasanni) is 50 yrs old. Not trying to be critical--I could never do what you did in creating this page.

Shutterfly, that is so much better than Beachy Dreams, or whatever. I do notice with all due respect, it says he(Hasanni) is 50 yrs old. Not trying to be critical--I could never do what you did in creating this page.

Shutterfly likely had to put in an older age to sign up, since a five year old is not old enough to have a MySpace (according to the rules).

Yeah, I figured you were gonna be the one to bring that to my attention...you know, with that Columbo name and all?!?! :razz:

Can't put him 5 years old or it'll spit my page out because you're not supposed to have a public MySpace page if you're under 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan