Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

why were you asked not to post it? am i in trubble :confused:

I found that picture on a myspace page a while back...i dont remember whos though :bang: i'll try to find it again...

ETA : i believe it was on Rev Grunds myspace page. I saved it the way i found it...I didnt crop it

Thanks for looking that photo up for us.
If it originated from Rev. Grund's MySpace page, that would seem to indicate that it came from the Grund's collection of Caylee photos, that they took/have from when Caylee was a big part of their lives (before Casey broke up with Jesse) .... and not originating from Casey's photobucket account.

If it is a "Grund" photo, I think we can assume that it is not the "last photo" of Caylee alive ......

It makes a big difference regarding WHO took this photo, and WHEN it was taken ... the context it was taken in........

BTW .... what does the abbreviation "ETA" stand for? I can never remember that one.

Thanks for looking that photo up for us.
If it originated from Rev. Grund's MySpace page, that would seem to indicate that it came from the Grund's collection of Caylee photos, that they took/have from when Caylee was a big part of their lives (before Casey broke up with Jesse) .... and not originating from Casey's photobucket account.

If it is a "Grund" photo, I think we can assume that it is not the "last photo" of Caylee alive ......

It makes a big difference regarding WHO took this photo, and WHEN it was taken ... the context it was taken in........

BTW .... what does the abbreviation "ETA" stand for? I can never remember that one.

It stands for Edited To Add.........and it probably isn't the last photo of Caylee, but at a size 3T, it was darn close.

Circo is a Target brand and tends to run larger than actual size. I always have to tack the waists in on my kids clothes from there and the shirts are big too-I usually buy a size down in the shirts for them.

Thanks so much for doing that side by side. The odds of it NOT matching what was found at the crime scene are low. If I am not mistaken this picture was posted on Rev Grunds MySpace at one point although I got it from somewhere else-someone's photobucket account. Anyhow...if the letters are the same and DO match, then it is going to prove something. It is going to prove that if NO other of Caylee's clothing was missing as Cindy has been so quick to state, then George could not have seen Caylee on the 16th as he claimed dressed as he claimed she was, because this shirt was obviously in Caylee's wardrobe, we have a picture of her wearing it, so it HAD to have been missing and it was not what he described as what she was wearing when HE last saw her. I do not think he saw her at all on the 16th. I think she took Caylee out of that house, maybe in her shorts and shirt and bare feet on the night of the 15th and I do not think that Caylee ever came back, unless she came back in the trunk of her mother's car!:furious:

Also, for the record, I never posted this picture because I was asked not to...but then someone else DID and so now I guess it is ok to discuss it.

I think Casey made a habit of pretending to go to work, waiting until both her parents were gone and sneaking back into the house. It would have been a whole lot harder on June 16, to sneak out with the laptop and all her stuff in front of George.

Maybe Caylee got dirty being in the car waiting for George to leave for work. Maybe she smeared velveeta all over her clothes. If Casey left behind the clothes Caylee had on earlier Cindy would have washed them. LE took the clothes George described into evidence.

Tony's testimony is the key. They talked until 3 a.m. and the pings show Casey was probably home. I think she was holed up in her room fuming because Tony wouldn't let her come over with Caylee.

JMO

The thing that's puzzling me is what happened to the rest of this little top? :confused: I don't recall seeing any mention of any other scraps of fabric being found, apart from the grey pieces that are suspected to be parts of a pull-up. The lettering (although separated from the rest of the top) appears to be fairly intact since LE could make out the individual words. Why has only the lettering and the collar area survived?

Does anyone know if the sleeve cuff or waistband areas of this brand of top are of similar construction/thickness to the collar area? Would those parts be expected to be at least as durable as the collar?

The thing that's puzzling me is what happened to the rest of this little top? :confused: I don't recall seeing any mention of any other scraps of fabric being found, apart from the grey pieces that are suspected to be parts of a pull-up. The lettering (although separated from the rest of the top) appears to be fairly intact since LE could make out the individual words. Why has only the lettering and the collar area survived?

Does anyone know if the sleeve cuff or waistband areas of this brand of top are of similar construction/thickness to the collar area? Would those parts be expected to be at least as durable as the collar?

I was wondering the very same thing. Why was only the collar and lettering found?Where's the rest of it?:waitasec:

Tell me if I've completely lost the plot with this possible theory....:crazy:
Kc did a lot of scrapbooking, collages etc. She had a collage in her room that included fabric, and she was working on the 'Caylee's firsts' collage. Is it possible that when Caylee grew out of the shirt, KC cut out the letters to include in one of her masterpieces? And thats why it was found at the scene, along with other scrapbooking debris?

Thats why I want to see the photos of the lettering. Do the pieces have clean lines, or ragged edges?
Has anyone seen it in the photos released?

ETA: Just found a huge flaw in my theory. Why were Caylees shorts in the bag, and no tee? She must have been wearing that shirt the day she was killed....Hmmmm.but then theres that comment that KC made" They havent even found her clothes yet".

I was wondering the very same thing. Why was only the collar and lettering found?Where's the rest of it?:waitasec:

Tell me if I've completely lost the plot with this possible theory....:crazy:
Kc did a lot of scrapbooking, collages etc. She had a collage in her room that included fabric, and she was working on the 'Caylee's firsts' collage. Is it possible that when Caylee grew out of the shirt, KC cut out the letters to include in one of her masterpieces? And thats why it was found at the scene, along with other scrapbooking debris?

Thats why I want to see the photos of the lettering. Do the pieces have clean lines, or ragged edges?
Has anyone seen it in the photos released?

ETA: Just found a huge flaw in my theory. Why were Caylees shorts in the bag, and no tee? She must have been wearing that shirt the day she was killed....Hmmmm.but then theres that comment that KC made" They havent even found her clothes yet".

I've yet to download/read everything from the last docu dump. Agree with HP that I must "eat my meat before my pudding." I think you bring up an interesting point with your query.

Why just a shirt collar found and the iron-on letters. Where is the rest of her shirt? I understand that her little body may have been ravaged by animals and the weather, but still, unless i missed it, no reports of tiny scraps of pink cloth material?

I'd say circo clothes run bigger though. However, I am a mom of a preemie. My daughter is almost 5 months now and she can wear newborn circo onesie. She'd be 3 months adjusted. My sister had a baby and same thing - circo runs bigger. That being said....

They probably just bought the shirt a little bigger. I mean that way it'd last longer and the shorts- caylee probably was just like my son in the fact that I needed smaller waist sizing due to him being skinny and long.

Caylee I hope you are playing in heaven and having a blast!

Thanks so much for doing that side by side. The odds of it NOT matching what was found at the crime scene are low. If I am not mistaken this picture was posted on Rev Grunds MySpace at one point although I got it from somewhere else-someone's photobucket account. Anyhow...if the letters are the same and DO match, then it is going to prove something. It is going to prove that if NO other of Caylee's clothing was missing as Cindy has been so quick to state, then George could not have seen Caylee on the 16th as he claimed dressed as he claimed she was, because this shirt was obviously in Caylee's wardrobe, we have a picture of her wearing it, so it HAD to have been missing and it was not what he described as what she was wearing when HE last saw her. I do not think he saw her at all on the 16th. I think she took Caylee out of that house, maybe in her shorts and shirt and bare feet on the night of the 15th and I do not think that Caylee ever came back, unless she came back in the trunk of her mother's car!:furious:

Also, for the record, I never posted this picture because I was asked not to...but then someone else DID and so now I guess it is ok to discuss it.

Okay one thing: Wasn't the video with GGrandpa showing her wearing a different outfit from the 15th, they stayed and had dinner etc? At the very least I would think Caylee would be changed into pjs. I think she left the home like George thought, with their back packs and then after George left Casey did a double back. Would she change caylee's clothes? I dunno. Even if she didn't come back, Casey could have had those clothes in the back pack and threw the other clothes, that George remembers away.

I've yet to download/read everything from the last docu dump. Agree with HP that I must "eat my meat before my pudding." I think you bring up an interesting point with your query.

Why just a shirt collar found and the iron-on letters. Where is the rest of her shirt? I understand that her little body may have been ravaged by animals and the weather, but still, unless i missed it, no reports of tiny scraps of pink cloth material?

The reported finding of the letters/words gave me pause as well. My initial impression, upon reading the documents, was that these letters/words were purposefully placed with the remains because i didn't understand they had come off of a tshirt. But even then I thought that was perhaps too sadistic and creepy, even for Casey Anthony.

I think the animal/weathering idea makes sense.

Also, I was thinking that perhaps the chemicals of decomposition and any chemical cleaning agents that were in the trunk could have somehow combined to denature the adhesive on the letters-- So maybe they easily peeled off when the remains were exposed to water?

I also still wonder why there are no reported bits of fabric-- i agree it would be good to see more detailed information about the tshirt/letters. Very disturbing and strange info, IMO.

Watching that video of Caylee at the nursing home visiting with her great-grandpa is truely heartbreaking and simutaniously stomach churning. Knowing that this precious little girl would be DEAD mere hours after this video was shot....ROT IN H#LL KC!!!

Watching that video of Caylee at the nursing home visiting with her great-grandpa is truely heartbreaking and simutaniously stomach churning. Knowing that this precious little girl would be DEAD mere hours after this video was shot....ROT IN H#LL KC!!!

There are so many videos of her I can't watch anymore. They just tear me apart.

Does anyone besides me think KC left that shirt with Caylee's remains as some kind of message? That KC is one sick puppy, GRRRRR!

That's what I thought, did she choose that shirt on purpose? Also about the collar, maybe she snatched her up by the collar of her shirt and it tore off.

I've wondered if it's possible that the fabric of the shirt, being thinner than the construction of the lettering on the shirt as well as the collar, just broke down because of pool chemicals. If, as some suggest, Caylee was in the pool (wearing the outfit) the thin material of the shirt would disintegrate faster than the thicker pieces, maybe?

WOW! I'm almost speechless after seeing that Caylee pic.
:cry:

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the pics of the fabric letters that were found at Suburban. I dont remember seeing them in the hundreds that were released.
Did I miss it, or have they kept that for their grand finale?

ETA:Here's a side by side pic. These shirts seem to match,with the G above the B..... but will it match what was found at the crime scene?
teecomparison.png

Do we know if LE has a picture of Caylee in this shirt (finger pointing picture)? It may be helpful to ensure that they have it!

I've resurrected this thread because this T shirt evidence is still bugging me! Why were only the collar and lettering from this garment found with the remains? Were is the rest? Did it disintegrate or rot away, and if so, why? The shorts were still intact, the blanket was still intact, even pieces of fabric from what appeared to be a diaper were found - but where is the T shirt?

Was the T shirt exposed to some chemical either prior to, or after Caylee's death, that caused the fabric to weaken and rot away, leaving only the thicker/stronger parts such as the lettering and collar? How did the lettering become detached from the body of the T shirt? There is no indication from the description of these items that they still had any of the T shirt fabric attached to any of them, so it seems to me that the adhesive used to attach them to the main garment must have broken down.

I have a feeling that this T shirt evidence may hold some important clues, but the question is - what?

I've resurrected this thread because this T shirt evidence is still bugging me! Why were only the collar and lettering from this garment found with the remains? Were is the rest? Did it disintegrate or rot away, and if so, why? The shorts were still intact, the blanket was still intact, even pieces of fabric from what appeared to be a diaper were found - but where is the T shirt?

Was the T shirt exposed to some chemical either prior to, or after Caylee's death, that caused the fabric to weaken and rot away, leaving only the thicker/stronger parts such as the lettering and collar? How did the lettering become detached from the body of the T shirt? There is no indication from the description of these items that they still had any of the T shirt fabric attached to any of them, so it seems to me that the adhesive used to attach them to the main garment must have broken down.

I have a feeling that this T shirt evidence may hold some important clues, but the question is - what?

*my bold.
i don't have much to offer you devon, but if you make a mistake w/ iron on letters you get them off by simply well soaking them and then rubbing any remaining adhesive away from the surface they were attached to with a clean cloth. the Tshirt was certainly well soaked.

ETA this shirt is a cooton and rayon mix. it was buried for 3 months with only a bucketful of water but you can see the damage already done (w/o decomp fluids). caylee was out there for the better part of 6 months and for most of that time in a swamp.

cottrayon.jpg

i won't source this b/c the site is disturbing and i think the mods would object.

*my bold.
i don't have much to offer you devon, but if you make a mistake w/ iron on letters you get them off by simply well soaking them and then rubbing any remaining adhesive away from the surface they were attached to with a clean cloth. the Tshirt was certainly well soaked.

From reading some of the previous posts though, it appears that the lettering was an original feature of the garment, as sold at Target (IIRC). I'm assuming then that the adhesive used would have at least been strong enough to withstand the numerous machine washes that children's clothing usually has.

From reading some of the previous posts though, it appears that the lettering was an original feature of the garment, as sold at Target (IIRC). I'm assuming then that the adhesive used would have at least been strong enough to withstand the numerous machine washes that children's clothing usually has.

the lettering is composed of far stronger man made materials than the Tshirt (usually mainly cotton especially in chilren's clothes) as the cotton based garment began to 'shred' the letters, loosened by soaking, would have fallen away altogether (moo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back