FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dmoore on 12-06-09
They did use Luminol and left it all over everything. I have white spray marks that I can't even get off in some places. Who in there right mind would buy his assets months before he left and then do something to him. That does not even make any sense.

You need to know the whole story before passing judgement on someone's character. Abraham made it to the 8th grade and he could print his whole name. He did not sign with a X. He understood one thing real well by the time he met me. Not to trust anyone. He had already went through most his money and the rest was tied up in the bank.

I would be here for 8 hours if I typed everything thing that took place. I'm not the one that owed him money. Everything I did he ask me to do. I have 11 million dollars worth of checks he wrote out before I ever met the man. I turned a copy of them all over to the Sheriff's Department.

The biggest thing that keeps this going is that Abraham left on his own free will, but the people that owed him money now owe me, because I bought the bad debt. What better way to be debt free now. Take Deedee out of the picture too. Discredit her in everyway so that all the debts are paid in full. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All that is not worth all the money in the world. To have people discusssing your personal life that don't even know you. Matching up information that has nothing to do with you.

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing. His mom said everyone came out of the wood work after him. He would have lines of cars outside his home until he woke up in the morning when he first won. If you only knew half the stories. Some people that owe him money are really bad people that you don't even mess with or ever try to collect from.

Bold by me...

What a completely sickening statement for her to make.

Just saw you post... It'll have to be pieced together again. The K info is confusing!

Good luck to you Iminuru, and we truly do appreciate all of your hard work.
:purplebananna:

On AOL news today...

Friend Charged With Hiding Lottery Winner's Death

Moore's attorney, John Liguori, said he's not surprised his client was arrested, considering recent developments in the investigation. But Liguori said the killer could still be on the loose.

"DeeDee may be a valuable witness against anyone responsible for the actual murder of Abraham Shakespeare," Liguori said.

It's too early to speculate about the possibility of a plea bargain, Liguori said. He acknowledged that more serious charges could be filed later against his client.

more at the link....

Even her attorney knows that she's in it deep. I hope he has a pair of chest high waders to get through her BS... With "friends" like DeeDee.. who needs enemies?

A judge has ordered a woman accused of trying to conceal the slaying of a Florida lottery winner held on $1 million bond.

37-year-old Dorice "DeeDee" Moore appeared for the first time in Hillsborough County court Wednesday on charges connecting her with the death of Abraham Shakespeare.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/83448577.html

Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too? :banghead:

OhMyGosh!

She tried to blame her son?!

WoW!
:mad:
fran

Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too? :banghead:

This woman is unbeLIEvable... kiki still shaking her bird head over DM's lying, scheming ways... :shakehead:

And what about shar... any new info re his potential involvement? Who else was helping her?

:parrot:

abraham's family is to have a press conference tomorrow....wonder what they will have to say....i bet they have not invited dm to the funeral...

Fox News getting ready to have a report on DD being arrested.....according to Shep Smith (drama queen) DD says she didn't shoot Abraham, her son did! ???

Fox News getting ready to have a report on DD being arrested.....according to Shep Smith (drama queen) DD says she didn't shoot Abraham, her son did! ???

This is as low as a human can go.

Her son did not kill Abraham.

See what she is doing? Even with a murder on her hands she is still trying to make herself out to be the good person. Protecting her son.

Unfreaking believable.

I can't even believe I'm reading this. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

DM was going on about protecting her family and she throws her son under the bus? WTH?

...oh i can't believe this woman...she is going to make me have a drink before "happy hour"...i can hear it now...he killed him because he was protecting me...i can hear it...trust me, i can just hear it now.....please when fox has the report...this , this, whatever she is.....nevermind shut up joybell...

Her problem is she can NOT shut UP!

Her problem is she can NOT shut UP!

Compulsive liars can't help themselves, I swear... they be perserveratin and prevaricating and think they can lie themselves out of anything. Good Lord... Tricia's right, it just doesn't get any lower than this.

:parrot:

This woman is just unbelievable. And also incredible stupid IMO. Getting rid of a body forever in Fla with a big ocean nearby should be easy. What's up with all those quitclaim deeds all over the place. A pathetic attempt to hide the stolen loot a la Madoff. Makes it kind of complicated for LE to freeze DD assets. Even Shakespeare's house was quitclaim again in January to an Eva Williams.

Quote from Ledger:
"Moore said she had befriended Shakespeare in December 2008. She acquired his million-dollar house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive in Lakeland through a quit claim deed on Jan. 9, 2009, according to Polk County Property Appraiser records. The house was held in the name of Moore's company, American Medical Professionals Inc.

Court documents show that American Medical Professionals transferred the property to Eva Williams of Lakeland on Jan. 13 through a quit claim deed. "

I do not know the going rate for a murder rap but $50,000.00 sounds very low IMO.
Considering $200,000.00 was offered to Abraham's on/off girlfriend for lying about hearing from Shakespeare. Then there is attorney Stitzel who can make contact with the deceased(october). He must be a medium also.
This whole case is extremely sad however. I also find it sad that Abraham was supposed to be illiterate, after all, he went to school 7/8 years. What is wrong with Fla schools?
I hope that every dirt bag responsible for Abraham's demise , will be apprehended and convicted. The monies should be returned to his family with lots of it put in trust for his two children.

...after 17 1/2 years with law enforcment, correction, juveniles..i can say i've seen alot, heard alot, been through alot...but this one has to be up in the top 5 on the countdown....dm..your gone for awhile with just this one charge...how can you as a mother, bring your son into this...you have to be the lowest of low..i know, i know, you love him right?...well if this is love, i hope that you have blocked this emotion from your life...because no one deserves the love that you have shown to your son...no one...no wonder you were buying him expensive jet skis, boats and who knows whatever..you are a sick sick individual...God have mercy on your soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk