ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me sick that so many parents can make their chilldren "disappear" nowadays. It may be blatantly obvious that their explanations are outrageous lies, but they cannot be forced to prove anything. The adults have the right to remain silent; their children have no rights and they also remain silent, due to death.

It makes me sick that so many parents can make their chilldren "disappear" nowadays. It may be blatantly obvious that their explanations are outrageous lies, but they cannot be forced to prove anything. The adults have the right to remain silent; their children have no rights and they also remain silent, due to death.

ITA!!!!!!!

Where are the rights for all of these poor babies?!

I am not sure how we would do this, but the rights of missing or deceased children need to be more important than the parents rights. The rights of missing or endangered children need to be more important than the parents right to their kids. Maybe if a child was appointed a lawyer type person or guardian, we would see justice for these poor kids.

Since my coworker has left and my work has doubled, I don't get here often enough but check here and there, so hoping to see some resolution or arrest. I will continue to hope and pray for Ayla!!!!

Since my coworker has left and my work has doubled, I don't get here often enough but check here and there, so hoping to see some resolution or arrest. I will continue to hope and pray for Ayla!!!!

Oh breazy, good luck with that! It sounds pretty intense.

I'm getting really antsy waiting to hear if those items retrieved from the water are linked to Ayla. Something or somebody has to provide a break in this case. This endless uncertainty must be torturous for poor Trista.

The main problem here, with this father, and with Baby Lisa's parents as well; if they truly claim to not know what happened to their baby, where are they? Why aren't they raising he** everywhere possible to keep the public on their toes, let people know their child is missing, that the police are focusing on the wrong suspects and keep their babies in the news? There is NO good reason for their silence. I don't care how hurt they may feel that they are being looked at as suspects-do they want their children back or not? Or do they know it is not going to happen...

JMO

http://childlaw.sc.edu/frmCaseLaw/FULLTEXT/Bouknight.pdf

In BALTIMORE DEPT. OF SOCIAL SERVS. v. BOUKNIGHT, the state appeals court, backed by the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that a parent's right to invoke the 5th Amendment is superseded by the life and welfare of a child. In this case, the mother was ordered to produce the child or face contempt of court charges. She was jailed for over eight years because she would not compy with the court's demands.

We have a similar situation in West Virginia where three-year old Aliayah Lunsford disappeared from her home on September 24th, 2011. The mother admitted by media and LE statements as well as the 911 call that she was the last to see her. It is physically impossible for the child to have disappeared without both the mother and two of the victim's siblings to have witnessed what transpired. but this mother still remains free, using drugs and selling her food stamps to support her habit.

If LE determines that there is no evidence to support a stranger abduction of Ayla and there is a history of abuse, in my opinion CPS and the mother should approach the court and have it order the father to produce the child, if the situation warrants it.

Its very sad isnt it!

I honestly think its time to look at our laws.
Seems they all protect the guilty and none are there for those that are missing and killed.

I do think if you are involved with a missing person or someone murdered
everyperson should have to take a poly. A voice stress test and a good old shot of sodium pantathol!!!!!!

No more silence!
If your innocent you have nothing to hide!
Save the taxpayers a ton of $$$$$$$$$$ and get this scum off the streets!

These ppl know they can get away with it by just not saying anything and if they cant find the body they just go on with their lives!

All JMO

Its very sad isnt it!

Seems they all protect the guilty and none are there for those that are missing and killed.

everyperson should have to take a poly. A voice stress test and a good old shot of sodium pantathol!!!!!!

No more silence!

These ppl know they can get away with it by just not saying anything and if they cant find the body they just go on with their lives!

All JMO

I don't know if taking a LDT does anything though? Hasn't JD taken a poly in this case? They are not going to arrest based on results of a poly, we've seen other cases where they need actual evidence (poly results are not) to charge.

Its very sad isnt it!

No more silence!

All JMO

ITA!!!! I also think it is time to reevaluate ALL of our laws and jail system. I am so annoyed with hearing how all these inmates get degrees and college educations in jail. Who is paying for that? My parents and I are paying for my college education. Maybe I should go to jail to get a free higher education?!

IMO, look at what "free" Americans are doing without- TV, Internet, etc. Make inmates work 8 hours a day, minimum wage, and make them pay for what they want. Garnish wages for inmates who owe child support, etc. provide a basic meal, and make them buy food if they want more.

I am sure there are flaws in this idea, but our jail systems are a hot mess right now!

Do we know for sure where Ayla was "sleeping" that night? I've heard PD's room and her own room.

Also, if Ayla cried at night, did they have a baby monitor in the basement? Or did JD expect PD or ED to get up with Ayla.. After all, the basement is "sound proof..."

I am checking in to see if any updates have been provided by LE regarding the items found in the water near the DP's house.

I can see that there are many sleuthers here that feel as frustrated as I do with the way parents can lie about their children.. and no consequences are given... for the most horrific deed of getting rid of their most prized gifts!

I am praying for Ayla, Trista, and the family and friends who love her so! :praying:

Sweet baby Ayla. Another baby has joined you in heaven. Say hello to Ethan Henderson. His daddy broke his arm, then weeks later killed him. Give him some sweet angel kisses.

Sadly, this is my honest opinion.

Message to JD: Can you hear those footsteps behind you. Listen. Clomp, clomp, thud, chomp. That's the sound of Karma - catching up to you.

Maybe I've missed something, but is a grand jury being convened in this case? Since Casey Anthony, is it ok to possibly kill your child and if not found, ok, no problem. Just clam up and lie. I don't know if this is the case here, but something is out of whack. Is this the new normal? There are so many cases like this that people just keep quiet and as long as there is no body, no problem. Although, of course, Caylee WAS found after Casey was arrested, but look where that lead. Anyway, very frustrating with all these missing children cases. I can't believe it's been this long in Ayla's case. Wow.

I believe that a Grand Jury has met twice since Ayla has gone missing. Neither times were indictments handed down. I do not know if Ayla's case was presented at either meeting, I only know the outcome, no indictments (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member