WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Hi guys,
There is a thread going about a man named Robert Brown missing here also. It is heartbreaking...Do you guys think you could help his family out also? He is missing, and his family really needs to find him for some closure. I don't know the details, I just told his sister how great you guys are, and offered your services.:blowkiss:I hope that is OK, I just know she touched my heart, and she needs help too. I told her to come here and tell her story, so maybe she could get some help.

Please link ;)

You "bump" a thread or a post to draw attention to it again...

Thanks, Rose. Thats kinda what I thought, but I wondered if "bumping" caused something to "happen". I don't know.... now I really sound dumb :crazy: ! Thanks again.

:dance::dance::dance:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47872

Yeah, the link worked! That is the first link I have made work within Websleuths website..

Yes, I am a total and complete dork.

Thanks for the link sherry- and Welcome Kalee if you decide to come over and help with Joe's case- I have been following your brothers case for over a year now and my thoughts and prayers are with you- You should b proud of yourself for all the hard work you have done looking for your brother- God Bless you!

Hey guys. I was researching this case and I came upon a lot of inconsistencies in this case. I read all 7 pages here but it seems like there was a previous thread that is not accessible and is in archive now.

Anyway, one of the questions I have is that I see time and time again it mentioned about Joe's myspace. I have visited that site and I have went back to the time of his disappearance as far as comments. I dont see anything weird. Maybe I am not going back far enough. Can someone give me a clue about the the myspace thing and his "friends" saying that something weird was going down or whatever.

Thanks in advance!
KindraLore

Hey guys. I was researching this case and I came upon a lot of inconsistencies in this case. I read all 7 pages here but it seems like there was a previous thread that is not accessible and is in archive now.

Anyway, one of the questions I have is that I see time and time again it mentioned about Joe's myspace. I have visited that site and I have went back to the time of his disappearance as far as comments. I dont see anything weird. Maybe I am not going back far enough. Can someone give me a clue about the the myspace thing and his "friends" saying that something weird was going down or whatever.

Thanks in advance!
KindraLore

Kindra- we worked on this case for a couple months, and it seemed to have some issues with the family and /family liason/media inconsistancies, etc.

I will try and find some of the archived threads for you- there are a few- The MS thing is a joke- the one for "
McBadass". Joe never posted ANYTHING on it- It wasa ll done and posts made by a an ex gf named Cammie and I cant remember the other girl- He didnt want to be in the MS crowd and was trying to break away from these kids when he disappeared- Let me look for some links, and if anything, I have some PMs I can fwd to you? Let me know.

Bumpin for Joe.

Christine2448 or sheery, ahve you heard anything? I stopped my emails until I hear if they still want them. They know how to contact me.

For some reason, I cannot access the original thread, but I have read all of this one.

Back in Post #3, it says:
As of 1/25/08, The Bremerton Police have never obtained a warrant to retrieve the private MySpace messages from the people last seen with Joe Pichler. They have never retrieved the cell phone records/messages/towers from the people last seen with Joe Pichler. The Bremerton Police told the Pichler family that if Joe hadn’t committed suicide then he was in the Witness Protection Program and they couldn’t talk about it.

What is this about the WPP?

It seems this might just be another example of the local police putting the family off about doing a hardcore investigation, but it does make me wonder.

Is there a sincere possibility he is part of the Witness Protection Program?
Wouldn't the family know?
And what exactly is the FBI involvement now?

Thanks.

I don't think the family would know.

Not sure why the FBI is involved.

For some reason, I cannot access the original thread, but I have read all of this one.

Back in Post #3, it says:

What is this about the WPP?

It seems this might just be another example of the local police putting the family off about doing a hardcore investigation, but it does make me wonder.

Is there a sincere possibility he is part of the Witness Protection Program?
Wouldn't the family know?
And what exactly is the FBI involvement now?

Thanks.

Hi- I have personally talked to his mom and case liason, and they sre stumped at the WPP. Evidently, they give you time to tie up loose ends (if poss), and it is obvious his apt was ransacked as well as his car. There was false clues posted, and this group of kids he was trying to distance himself away from, where jealous of his fame, and mocked him for it. The McBadass MS site is a total mockery.

BTW- The FBI is involved due to the emails and calls that Sharon and family wrote to them. There are so many hinky things (robbery of cards, ransacked house, mysterios last phone call, where car was located and by whom. actions of the other 'gang' posting very peculiar messages). I am glad FBI is involved. It will help the local LE learn how to do a proper investigation.

Rumore has it that one of the kids or parents has LE ties, therefore lack of help from Bremmerton PD.

If you are interested in helping and getting this story out there, please read them (you can search archives maybe??). He had his own forum at once, but unfortunately, we didnt get too many hits off it. Also, I will email Joes' mom and see if there is any new info

I'm glad to here the F.B.I. is finally involved. Maybe his family will get answers now.

Bumping for Joe- :blowkiss:

I will email Joesmama and see if she has anymore info she can share with the board.

Thanks for keeping Joe in your thoughts!

I stumbled across someone's pic earlier today and immediately thought of Joe Pichler. When I looked closer at the pic, the person's name is listed as "JDP" which I thought some had referred to him as?

Anyways, Maybe it's just me thinking about him, but I thought their was a striking similaritie..But wanted to check here and see what others thought, before I looked more into it.

*note* Two and a half years or so have went by - possibility of acne being outgrown, and cosmetic surgery?

ta64d3.jpg

&

I stumbled across someone's pic earlier today and immediately thought of Joe Pichler. When I looked closer at the pic, the person's name is listed as "JDP" which I thought some had referred to him as?

Anyways, Maybe it's just me thinking about him, but I thought their was a striking similaritie..But wanted to check here and see what others thought, before I looked more into it.

*note* Two and a half years or so have went by - possibility of acne being outgrown, and cosmetic surgery?

ta64d3.jpg

IMG%5D
Hiya, Jinxie! :blowkiss: I see a resemblance, too, especially in the lips and ears. If there's a chance he had a minor nose job because he wanted to avoid being found, then I'd say it could possibly be him. Good find!!

ta64d3.jpg

IMG%5D

I think it's possible!
How did you find the picture?

There really is a strong resemblance. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the picture? Could it be an old picture from prior to his disappearance? Or are you pretty sure that it is more recent?

ta64d3.jpg

IMG%5D

WOW....how/where did you 'stumble' on to this pic? I think it looking very much like him. Great find Jinxie...more info??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back