Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a jealous insecure person but OK. I stand corrected perhaps I shouldn't have used the word EVIL.. However I still don't view Misty as the type of person who would intentionally physically harm or kill a child with EVIL intent...Not hers or a child belonging to another person..JMHO

BBM, yes Em, we are in agreement. Misty wouldn't intentionally harm a child, but giving her drug use who knows what she would do, not because she was evil, but because of her lifestyle. Remember the public slap of Jr. at the bus stop. If she did that in public, God only knows what she did in private when she was high on whatever drug of choice she was on at that particular moment. MOO

BBM, yes Em, we are in agreement. Misty wouldn't intentionally harm a child, but giving her drug use who knows what she would do, not because she was evil, but because of her lifestyle. Remember the public slap of Jr. at the bus stop. If she did that in public, God only knows what she did in private when she was high on whatever drug of choice she was on at that particular moment. MOO

My understranding is Misty's drug of choice was, for the most part, marijuana..

I stated in my post I seriously doubt and I highly doubt..
However... IMO and from what I have gleaned over the past two years common sense tells me Misty never gave Ron C any ultimatum regarding her staying ONLY IF Haleigh was no longer present and on the scene...
I would think we've all heard Misty tell her father everytime she would leave his grandmother would take Haleigh to where she was and get Haleigh to beg her to come back.. IIRC..Papa even posted a video concerning the manipulation of both Haleigh and Misty on Ronald's grandmother's part..

I maintain my stance..JMHO

hi Em, thanks for that reminder. it's so disgusting that the kids would be used like that. question: was it only haleigh that they said they would send over? isn't that a little weird? why wouldn't they send JR with haleigh to get misty back?

hi Em, thanks for that reminder. it's so disgusting that the kids would be used like that. question: was it only haleigh that they said they would send over? isn't that a little weird? why wouldn't they send JR with haleigh to get misty back?
Misty was used, that's almost for sure, but one of the weirdest aspects of this case, is DCF's involvement. They were involved but Haleigh still came up missing...right under their nose. So it looks like they knew about Misty being in the house and were ok with it? They were more worried about the kids having their own rooms, I guess. That's unbelievable to me and then they left Jr in Ron and Misty's care. I wonder what they thought when Ron and Misty were busted for drug trafficking. If they were making decisions based on 'surely things can't get any worse', they were sorely mistaken. Something sure had to give to get Jr out of that environment and the bust finally took care of it. MOO.

Misty was used, that's almost for sure, but one of the weirdest aspects of this case, is DCF's involvement. They were involved but Haleigh still came up missing...right under their nose. So it looks like they knew about Misty being in the house and were ok with it? They were more worried about the kids having their own rooms, I guess. That's unbelievable to me and then they left Jr in Ron and Misty's care. I wonder what they thought when Ron and Misty were busted for drug trafficking. If they were making decisions based on 'surely things can't get any worse', they were sorely mistaken. Something sure had to give to get Jr out of that environment and the bust finally took care of it. MOO.

Strangly the bust was planned while they knew Jr. was still living with RC and MC. They just let that little boy, whose sister had mysteriously vanished, stay in that environment while bidding time to set up the sting. :banghead:

hi dodie- that has always baffled me. if misty was the "key" to the disappearance of haleigh, how come NOBODY tried to remove Jr from the home while she was living there!!! we can't even say "oh someone dropped the ball" no no no this family was in the spotlight due to Haleigh and STILL nothing was done.

JMO but something is very wrong with that picture

Strangly the bust was planned while they knew Jr. was still living with RC and MC. They just let that little boy, whose sister had mysteriously vanished, stay in that environment while bidding time to set up the sting. :banghead:

so does that mean LE/DCF etc thought what happened to haleigh was an isolated incident? was she targeted? i don't understand their reasoning

so does that mean LE/DCF etc thought what happened to haleigh was an isolated incident? was she targeted? i don't understand their reasoning

tiki, I don't understand their reasoning either. Perhaps LE never let DCF know about the upcoming sting because they didn't want to make any waves and have RC and group suspect anything. They weren't concerned about Jr., they wanted to look good to the public. (Yeah, like that will ever happen.)

Had I been Crystal, after the sting, I would have retained attornys to represent her and Jr. for being negligent of leaving Jr. in that he//hole, KNOWING what was going on and what was about to go down. :banghead:

They didn't think.

I doubt DCF made rc get seperate rooms for each child. I think that was ron wanting to get away from nosy neighbors and getting some space. I think he was feeling "his oats" because he landed a decent job. He also wanted to impress misty.

If one recalls, he had his landlord on one side and "P#$%$r on his other....not exactly his style. He likes his privacy too much and they acted too "Neighborly" is my opinion.

As far as the topic goes on this thread, my opinion is misty is deflecting AGAIN! She and rc know exactly what happened to Haliegh and she is not living w/anyone, enjoying good food, playinn happily, sad to say.

I doubt DCF made rc get seperate rooms for each child. I think that was ron wanting to get away from nosy neighbors and getting some space. I think he was feeling "his oats" because he landed a decent job. He also wanted to impress misty.

If one recalls, he had his landlord on one side and "P#$%$r on his other....not exactly his style. He likes his privacy too much and they acted too "Neighborly" is my opinion.

As far as the topic goes on this thread, my opinion is misty is deflecting AGAIN! She and rc know exactly what happened to Haliegh and she is not living w/anyone, enjoying good food, playinn happily, sad to say.

BBM: I agree with you on this. DCF does have such requirements but in this case I do not think DCF gave a rat's head about how Haleigh and Junior lived.

BBM: I agree with you on this. DCF does have such requirements but in this case I do not think DCF gave a rat's head about how Haleigh and Junior lived.

"rat's head" - very clever krkr!

"rat's head" - very clever krkr!
Looking at this case, it seems that Haleigh was screaming to be saved but nobody listened. What happened to that child? Who's responsible? Between judges, caseworkers, a parent, grandparents, a babysitter, and so many others, there's plenty of blame to go around. I'm not going to be satisfied with the perp alone, being held responsible...but that's a start. Actually, getting this group of criminals locked up was the start, but there's still a long way to go. MOO.

And what I mean by locking them up was a start, is that they're not free to roam the streets and enjoy their lives of drugs and drug dealing. They are being punished...and if what I read about those prisons is correct, they're being punished harshly. They're all miserable, I hope. Until they tell the truth about Haleigh I won't even consider feeling any sympathy for their long sentences. MOO.

Looking at this case, it seems that Haleigh was screaming to be saved but nobody listened. What happened to that child? Who's responsible? Between judges, caseworkers, a parent, grandparents, a babysitter, and so many others, there's plenty of blame to go around. I'm not going to be satisfied with the perp alone, being held responsible...but that's a start. Actually, getting this group of criminals locked up was the start, but there's still a long way to go. MOO.

How can anyone pin any blame when these families don't know any better and have been raised like this for generations? There are millions of kids just in this country with parents just like she had. Its an epidemic but I dont know who to blame when it goes back decades. I just have to laugh that anyone thinks Ronald is a good parent when he has never been shown how to be,well except for DCS who taught him the right way to hurt his kids. So honorable.

For the first part, I don't think any young girl would stay in prison to protect her "lover." How fleetingly those first young loves pass. Just look at her and WBG. I think Misty would do anything to get out of there, but she would have to offer up herself as an accomplice.

To address the second past: No theory I have can be written in stone. However, I do not think the MH on Green Lane was where the crime/accident/rage took place. I think Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop and drove toward Magnolia Lane. RC found out, and still infuriated over the past weekend, madly drove after her. Either HC hit her head in the car during the chase, or they got to M. Lane and RC & MC got into a fight and little Haleigh got in the way, was injured and died. Or, perhaps RC was swinging his gun around and it went off accidently. If, this is what happened, and if they had called 911, gone to the police, they wouldn't be in as much trouble as they are now. This is my strongest theory.

But there are many others; the Mexicans, the drug "lords" in Putnam County (laughing it this.) Yeah, the degree of sophistication down there would not drug lords make.

If HC were in a coma or some sort of life altering problem, then perhaps Eliza was called in to evaluate the seriousness of the situation.

I truly believe TN and GGS were called in and made the final decision of where and how to lay to rest little Haleigh. I think RC's father and uncle were called in to take care of the final arrangements, because TN couldn't and probably did not want GGS to do that deed.

I don't know to what degree the Croslins are involved all this, however, I wholeheartly feel that they know most of what went on. Except one thing, they don't know where Haleigh is and they never will. MOO

And I don't mind if this is picked apart. I've picked apart every theory I've come up with.

Your theory is so close to mine that there isn't much picking to do, LOL. I do believe that Haleigh expired due to some action on Ron's part (either physical abuse or maybe accidentally shot). Due to Ron's story of hiding the weapon, "finding it" and then CLEANING IT prior to handing it over to LE is just too suspicious to ignore. I do believe that Misty was made to think that this happened all because of what she did to Ron to make him act the way he did. I do think that the MH was cleaned up and attempts made to stage the MH to match the incredible "kidnapping" story. I do believe that I hear a third voice on that 911 call and it sounds a lot like Hope Sykes and since Hope is in prison, I'm thinking that I'm right, of course LOL. I for some reason think that it was Hope's mother who was over that evening with Annette Sykes to check on Haleigh. I think that Annette refused to believe that Haleigh was dead when she was called by Teresa. She had to see for herself before she would believe it. So, she picked up her daughter Katrina and checked it out herself. I think that Annette would have taken Haleigh away from that MH, in no way can I see Annette finding a dead Haleigh and just leaving her there. I think that Haleigh was dressed in her "favorite outfit" and someone in the Cummings family took her to her final resting place. I don't think that Katrina could forget what she witnessed and that Hope may have been involved.

I think that Ron coerced Misty's brothers to be involved with helping Ron get the drugs and guns out of the MH. Ron probably told them that Misty would go down with him if they told LE anything. He probably told Misty that she and her brothers would go down if she told LE anything.

Your theory is so close to mine that there isn't much picking to do, LOL. I do believe that Haleigh expired due to some action on Ron's part (either physical abuse or maybe accidentally shot). Due to Ron's story of hiding the weapon, "finding it" and then CLEANING IT prior to handing it over to LE is just too suspicious to ignore. I do believe that Misty was made to think that this happened all because of what she did to Ron to make him act the way he did. I do think that the MH was cleaned up and attempts made to stage the MH to match the incredible "kidnapping" story. I do believe that I hear a third voice on that 911 call and it sounds a lot like Hope Sykes and since Hope is in prison, I'm thinking that I'm right, of course LOL. I for some reason think that it was Hope's mother who was over that evening with Annette Sykes to check on Haleigh. I think that Annette refused to believe that Haleigh was dead when she was called by Teresa. She had to see for herself before she would believe it. So, she picked up her daughter Katrina and checked it out herself. I think that Annette would have taken Haleigh away from that MH, in no way can I see Annette finding a dead Haleigh and just leaving her there. I think that Haleigh was dressed in her "favorite outfit" and someone in the Cummings family took her to her final resting place. I don't think that Katrina could forget what she witnessed and that Hope may have been involved.

I think that Ron coerced Misty's brothers to be involved with helping Ron get the drugs and guns out of the MH. Ron probably told them that Misty would go down with him if they told LE anything. He probably told Misty that she and her brothers would go down if she told LE anything.

ITA

BBM :)

i think this is the reason NO ONE will talk. Blackmail, from every angle! JMO.

IMO, all this was done to keep Ron out of jail and Jr. in his custody. Well, that plan backfired. He lost custody and he is in jail. JMO

Also, after Misty is labeled a liar basically about Crystals daughter, Misty had the nerve to tell crystal that she didn't have a "problem" with her, I mean truly think about that, this was a phone call between the two, I think Crystal recanted it on NG, and I just thought, the audacity of Misty to say that to Crystal, I mean you would think she would have been apologetic towards Crystal, but Misty later goes on TV and says she thinks Crystal did this, I mean that is COLD.

Yes, I agree, it's COLD... but it also just shows that she was immature, not just in age, but in character. She had no earthly idea what it means to be a mom... she thought playing with the kids and fixing Haleigh's hair and wearing the same shoes was being a good mommy.

How can anyone pin any blame when these families don't know any better and have been raised like this for generations? There are millions of kids just in this country with parents just like she had. Its an epidemic but I dont know who to blame when it goes back decades. I just have to laugh that anyone thinks Ronald is a good parent when he has never been shown how to be,well except for DCS who taught him the right way to hurt his kids. So honorable.

I just found out not long ago that at least here in Texas, it's not a crime to spank a child, as long as you don't leave bruises or marks on them. I guess DCF does instruct parents about the proper way to discipline a child. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same in other states as well.

It does take a lot to get a child removed from the home UNLESS you know how to pull the right strings. My BIL used to work for the agency in this county and the stories he told us would curl your hair.

I just found out not long ago that at least here in Texas, it's not a crime to spank a child, as long as you don't leave bruises or marks on them. I guess DCF does instruct parents about the proper way to discipline a child. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same in other states as well.

It does take a lot to get a child removed from the home UNLESS you know how to pull the right strings. My BIL used to work for the agency in this county and the stories he told us would curl your hair.

I don't think DCF sits down with every parent and show them how to properly hit a child, I dont think thats standard. And looking at Haleigh and Juniors faces knowing that their out of control Daddy used his hands to discipline them personally makes me sick. I am very anti hitting children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46