Possible Matches for Anna - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent the links to the FB for DMV to both Doogie and Sherlock Jr asking for feedback and if they have any questions/comments.

I'm not sure what their schedules look like currently so hoping to get some feedback when they have a minute to digest this info.

ETA: I thought about how I wrote that summary page late last night, when I was really tired.... I hope it did not offend anyone when I made the comments about this being overlooked in 2006. I think it would have been very unlikely that the FB page and some of the other info would have been available then. Especially since it has only been recently that FB is so popular, so please accept my apology if that came out wrong in my summary post.

You all continue to amaze me with your sleuthing abilities! I will pray on this. Oh, that it is our Anna!

We made contact with the DMV found on facebook, and she replied she is not the DMV we are looking for, but will keep Annas family in her prayers.

She did not add any additional information, and since there were no other DMV's with the correct DOB in California, I think the circumstances surrounding her birth, where that she is with her birth mother, and was adopted by her step father thus the amended birth certificate.

No stone unturned. We will keep moving forward.

Thank you Ozziemum for making contact and following up with this! :blowkiss:

We made contact with the DMV found on facebook, and she replied she is not the DMV we are looking for, but will keep Annas family in her prayers.

You beat me to it - I had a friends request waiting for an approval. Thanks, guys, for figuring this one out.

You beat me to it - I had a friends request waiting for an approval. Thanks, guys, for figuring this one out.

Hi Dr Doogie,

Just thought I'd let you know, if you are a member on FB you can send anyone a message without being friends. Thats how I contact DMV.

Ozziemum

She did not add any additional information, and since there were no other DMV's with the correct DOB in California, I think the circumstances surrounding her birth, where that she is with her birth mother, and was adopted by her step father thus the amended birth certificate.

I know a negative response can be disheartening, but I would like to share something that I heard on another website last night.

This comment was made by a high ranking person within LE in the US.

"Ruling things out is as important as ruling things in".

I think this is a fantastic philosophy to go by and I know that I felt so much better after I heard this.

Ozziemum

I like that Ozziemum. Thanks for the reminder!

Amazing people on WS that's for sure! :) Thanks to everyone in the search of Anna! Moving forward.....>

I know a negative response can be disheartening, but I would like to share something that I heard on another website last night.

This comment was made by a high ranking person within LE in the US.

"Ruling things out is as important as ruling things in".

I think this is a fantastic philosophy to go by and I know that I felt so much better after I heard this.

Ozziemum

The fact that WS has looked at so many possibilities and ruled them out has been a great comfort to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998