GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

radaronline
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-sad-and-depressed
'I am very sad and depressed,' Moans Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot
Feb 01, 2012

"Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards

BBM

He doesn't get ENOUGH internet access? WTH would he be getting any?!?

The article also states that Jimenez returned $68K to MH and yet she is still claiming she got nothing AFAIK. So does he have that money in reserve to "bribe the guards" or not? And if it's such common knowledge that he can use his money to bribe them, why isn't anything ever done about it? :banghead:

I've been out of town and out of the loop for a few days. Looks like MH is still at it. Oye! What a piece of work this woman is. I don't know whether to feel terribly sorry for her or to laugh.

yes-- page 127 said "stabbed"... but according to cole's website (that i linked earlier):

The statements of the taxi drivers who transported van der Sloot from Lima to Chile. In sworn statements the taxi drivers claimed that van der Sloot admitted to killing someone in Lima for cash, but he had not elaborated.

so how does mr thompson go from "stabbed" to "killed"? imo, the taxi drivers must've inferred j killed someone regardless of the actual words used.

btw, i can't find the page suzihawk refers to from p. 260 in the actual book... it's not on that page in my copy... ??

I read the book on my Nook so the page numbering may have been different. But the quote was accurate.

radaronline
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-sad-and-depressed
Feb 01, 2012

"Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”

Aww... ain't that a cryin' shame? He should thank his lucky stars he's not in Challapalca.

AVS generates some press in Holland:
http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article/nedklets-een-moederhart-begrijpt-en-vergeeft-…
Nedklets! A mother's heart understamds and forgives....
February 3, 2012

google translation:

And so she goes to visit him in Peru, "but I do my own way, completely anonymous." Because she is really fed up with all the media attention."

Mary Hamer claims to have received an email Anita which it writes that "not every life is worth saving." Anita does not flatly deny that, but that Mary Hamer (himself) to interfere with her ​​own affairs. "

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article/nedklets-een-moederhart-begrijpt-en-vergeeft-%E2%80%A6
February 3, 2012

google translation:

And so she goes to visit him in Peru, "but I do my own way, completely anonymous." Because she is really fed up with all the media attention."

Mary Hamer claims to have received an email Anita which it writes that "not every life is worth saving." Anita does not flatly deny that, but that Mary Hamer (himself) to interfere with her ​​own affairs. "

Very poignant. Joran may have been abandoned long ago - for the
interests of (the adults). Cultural. Some children just never accept and
adjust to go on . . . the price has been high!:furious:

Some think criminals are created?

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article/nedklets-een-moederhart-begrijpt-en-vergeeft-…
February 3, 2012

google translation:

Is AVDS really saying that she warned JVDS about MH, and that she doubts the story in the US media that JVDS wrote MH and said he hopes she will still support him? :waitasec:

Mary Madonna
Of haar zoon zich in Peru iets van haar vermanende woorden aantrekt -'Ik waarschuw hem voor haar. Ik moet niets van die vrouw hebben'.- betwijfelt Story, want hij zou onlangs de Amerikaanse opnieuw benaderd hebben om financiële hulp 'met de smeekbede: Lieve Mary, ik hoop dat je me blijft steunen.'

Translation
Whether her son in Peru some of her admonishing words attracts - "I warn him for her. I must have nothing of that woman. "- Doubts Story, the U.S. recently because he would again have approached for financial help" with the prayer: Dear Mary, I hope you will support me. "

radaronline
Feb 01, 2012

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”

I hope he stays sad and depressed. Notice it's always about him? Pity party much? Oh Joran just stop n serve your time in prison we do not feel sorry 4 u!!!!:behindbar

Is AVDS really saying that she warned JVDS about MH, and that she doubts the story in the US media that JVDS wrote MH and said he hopes she will still support him? :waitasec:

Translation

I like your quote at the end. My dad just actually preached a sermon about that :)

pathetic. just shut the f up, take it like a man, and serve your time already!

:fence:
Joran Van Der Sloot Hires New Lawyer, Trying To Get Back To Cushy Castro Castro Prison
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-new-lawyer-castro-castro-prison

“Joran has hired a new lawyer who is hoping to get him transferred back to Castro Castro by the end of February, but says it will cost at least $20,000 to get him moved,” a source exclusively gold RadarOnline.com."

"Joran now claims to have hired a new lawyer named Ayudin Humala, who is appealing to the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]supreme [COLOR=blue !important]court[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and hopes to get him out of prison within 15 years, a little over the half the time he is set to serve."

So idk if I'm allowed to post this or not but John Ludwick has some info on his Facebook page I think the cops should take a look at. Joran has always been treated like he is special bc of his dad in Aruba and now he's on his own and he cant take it. He needs to grow up. I've read 3 books about him and the cases and he really disgusts me.

So idk if I'm allowed to post this or not but John Ludwick has some info on his Facebook page I think the cops should take a look at. Joran has always been treated like he is special bc of his dad in Aruba and now he's on his own and he cant take it. He needs to grow up. I've read 3 books about him and the cases and he really disgusts me.

Darn! I friended JL some time back so I could read his posts but I got disgusted and unfriended him so now I can't read his wall anymore.

I don't believe he knows a thing about what went on and even if he does it's just more of JVS's lies. But he's very stupid to infer he has some 'insider' information just so he can look like a big shot (in his eyes). What a punk!

Darn! I friended JL some time back so I could read his posts but I got disgusted and unfriended him so now I can't read his wall anymore.

I don't believe he knows a thing about what went on and even if he does it's just more of JVS's lies. But he's very stupid to infer he has some 'insider' information just so he can look like a big shot (in his eyes). What a punk!
The guy is probably looking for another 15 min of "fame".. I'm sure he knows nothing about anything... Sure, he was JVS's buddy when it suited JVS, but now? Unless he's able to send JVS money, he's probably not even a blip on JVS's radar.. JVS wants MONEY now so he can bribe his way to "comfort" in his new home.

Popping in to thank you all for keeping this thread going. I am thoroughly enjoying reading about jvds being completely miserable! Just think with a little luck he has 27 years, 11 months still to go! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Have u guys heard women send him expensive jewelry and gifts so he'll write to them?!? What's wrong w people??????

Article in Dutch that claims that Joran did not fire Jimenez and that he is not seeking 20k to get back to Castro Castro. It also mentions that he is not able to work or study which would help reduce his sentence.

Lawyer Jose Luis Jimenez is not dismissed by Joran van der Sloot and the Dutch assassin tries not to get together $ 20,000 for a place in the Miguel Castro Castro prison to repurchase. Jiminez says Hart today against the Netherlands.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenl...vocaat-Verhalen-over-Joran-kloppen-niet.dhtml

I googled Joran's name and a lot of articles came up like him allowed to have sex in prison I'll try and find the link :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back