Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
3287DFCA - Diana Ladene Munyon

3287DFCA1.jpg
3287DFCA2.jpg
3287DFCA.jpg
3287DFCA3.jpg

The image on the right is age-progressed to 47 years.
Name: Diana Ladene Munyon
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: May 1, 1982
Location Last Seen: Fontana, San Bernardino County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: September 8, 1965
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: She may use the last name Johnson and/or Smith.
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has a small mole on her left cheek and a scar on her right leg.
Identifiers

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance

Diana left home in Fulton, Mississippi, in 1981. Her last contact with family was in Fontana, California, in May of 1982. She has been called in to the Green River investigation because of her background and resemblance to the reconstruction of an unidentified victim.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: King County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: Sergeant Anthony McNabb
Agency Phone Number: 206-263-2080
Agency E-Mail: sheriff@kingcounty.gov
Agency Case Number: 09-004251NCMEC
Case Number: 1191315
NamUs Case Number: 14231
Information Source(s)

NamUs

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

3287DFCA - Diana Ladene Munyon

3287DFCA1.jpg
3287DFCA2.jpg
3287DFCA.jpg
3287DFCA3.jpg

The image on the right is age-progressed to 47 years.
Name: Diana Ladene Munyon
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: May 1, 1982
Location Last Seen: Fontana, San Bernardino County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: September 8, 1965
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: She may use the last name Johnson and/or Smith.
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has a small mole on her left cheek and a scar on her right leg.
Identifiers

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance

Diana left home in Fulton, Mississippi, in 1981. Her last contact with family was in Fontana, California, in May of 1982. She has been called in to the Green River investigation because of her background and resemblance to the reconstruction of an unidentified victim.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: King County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: Sergeant Anthony McNabb
Agency Phone Number: 206-263-2080
Agency E-Mail: sheriff@kingcounty.gov
Agency Case Number: 09-004251NCMEC
Case Number: 1191315
NamUs Case Number: 14231
Information Source(s)

NamUs

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
I suppose I can see a faint resemblance to the reconstruction of one of the GRK Does. Was Diana ever ruled out?

I suppose I can see a faint resemblance to the reconstruction of one of the GRK Does. Was Diana ever ruled out?

I've been asking that question myself. Charley Project lists the King County, Washington agency as the agency in charge, in spite of Diana being last heard of in California. Apparently, investigators were having serious considerations about Diana being Jane Doe B-10. However, the lack of news and them both being listed as missing and as unidentified leads me to think that they ruled her out.

Anyone think she could be a match for The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

There are a couple very different sketches so I'm not sure which would be more accurate or if there's a lot of guesswork going into it from the damage of the accident. Anyone know if Carl has seen the actual photos?
The story for the Jane Doe said she could have been going by "Donna" which would be close enough if you were a runaway and didn't want to use your real name but needed something you'd respond to. Or he could have mis-remembered the two. Also said she possibly had a cajun accent (I have no idea if anyone in Mississippi has that but could be possible in parts?) Also reportedly told people she had family or friend in NV and Diana had family in CA.

upload_2019-2-26_1-23-29.png

Anyone think she could be a match for The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

There are a couple very different sketches so I'm not sure which would be more accurate or if there's a lot of guesswork going into it from the damage of the accident. Anyone know if Carl has seen the actual photos?
The story for the Jane Doe said she could have been going by "Donna" which would be close enough if you were a runaway and didn't want to use your real name but needed something you'd respond to. Or he could have mis-remembered the two. Also said she possibly had a cajun accent (I have no idea if anyone in Mississippi has that but could be possible in parts?) Also reportedly told people she had family or friend in NV and Diana had family in CA.

View attachment 171032
Any word on this comparison? I came to suggest the same thing but it doesn’t appear that they’ve been submitted?

View attachment 171032
This is exactly the tip I gave missing and exploited children
•Diana was from Mississippi so that explains the “thick Cajun or southern accent” (see source 1)
•Diana also was used to going by aliases (last name “Smith” And “Johnson”)
•Both talked about family in Los Vegas
•“Donna” had business cards from Oklahoma to
Texas then Louisiana, if you were hitchhiking from Cali to Florida these are states you would pass though
•Almost the exact same features, hight and weight

Source
1: Donna (1982)
2: Have you seen this child? Diana Munyon

Diana has very distinctive teeth. If they weren’t too badly damaged in the accident I’d think that’d be a good means of comparison. The two look so much alike!

Diana Ladene Munyon – The Charley Project

Last updated January 28, 2021; details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
Diana left her Fulton, Mississippi home in 1981. The last time she contacted her family was on May 1, 1982. She was in Fontana, California at the time. She has never been heard from again. She may have traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada or Seattle, Washington after her disappearance.

Her dental records were destroyed in a fire, meaning it would be difficult to link any unidentified remains to her. Washington state authorities are investigating her case, which remains unsolved.

I am wondering if Diana Minton is Princess Doe, found on July 15th, 1982 in New Jersey. The original sketches do not look like Diana, but some of the recent ones look very much like her,I think, anyways.

I am wondering if Diana Minton is Princess Doe, found on July 15th, 1982 in New Jersey. The original sketches do not look like Diana, but some of the recent ones look very much like her,I think, anyways.
I posted the same thing last week on Princess Doe's post.

Itawamba County's MISSING
Jan 27, 2021

SBM

Diana Munyon
It’s been four decades since Mary LeFevre laid eyes on her daughter, touched her hand, or heard her voice.

Diana Ladene Munyon left her family’s Fulton home in 1981. The 5’4 sandy blonde youth was sixteen-years-old. The last time her mother spoke with her was a phone call from the west coast on May 1, 1982.

“When she called, she was in Fontana, CA,” LeFevre, who still resides in Fulton, said in a phone interview. “That was the last time we talked to her.”

During the investigation into her disappearance, authorities believe the runaway may have traveled to the Las Vegas and Seattle areas. LeFevre confirmed that at one point the Washington State Police had been notified by a tipster that her daughter could potentially be one of the unidentified Jane Does murdered by serial killer Gary Ridgway, aka the Green River Killer, but none of the remains were ever tied to her daughter.

“Her dental records were destroyed when the dentist’s office caught fire,” she said. “So that means of identification has never been possible.”

As DNA technology progressed, Munyon’s parents submitted theirs to the national database. In the years since there have been no matching hits to the data.
600f0a6a0be4f.image.jpg

I track Diana's NamUs profile - it has been modified today, December 22nd.
I am not sure if any new rule outs were added today, but here is the list. She currently has 11 rule outs.

UP8419 01/16/2001 Isle of Wight VA
UP15630 07/03/1984 Cuyahoga OH
UP7690 09/11/2005 Orange CA
UP8675 01/24/1985 DeSoto MS
UP6629 02/03/1991 Frederick VA
UP6661 02/03/1991 Stafford VA
UP12683 06/06/2014 Newport News VA
UP6796 11/18/1985 Alleghany VA
UP6642 08/07/1986 Chesterfield VA
UP8493 12/06/1993 Fairfax VA
UP9938 01/11/1987 San Mateo CA

I was just looking through ft Lauderdale Jane does and immediately I thought this could be a possible match. How do we go about finding out if she has been ruled out?

I posted below I thought this could be her too. It says possible name Donna but with a southern accent Diana could be mistaken for Donna. How do we see if this has been ruled out as a possibility?
I sent an email to NamUs and they told me they would review the informations.

I sent an email to NamUs and they told me they would review the informations.
Just wondering if you have heard anything regarding Diana being Ft Lauderdale Jane Doe. I was just reading about the serial killer they think she may be a victim of and it makes no sense to me. He was incarcerated from 1980 to 1986, she hasn't been heard from since 1982. Why on earth is her case being handled by Washington state police? She was last in CA and from MS. This does not add up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back