State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ms Fitzhugh(?) is the email sender?

I can't tell if she is the sender or receiver. She received the voicemail and the judge is asking if the defense feels whatever was included in the email was said in the presence of JA. It sounds like something came from JA.

I was sort of joking about the judge checking his email but he did fire up his computer for something.

????IF this is juror tampering or misconduct..why doesnt the judge bring in the jurors one by one to question them??..As for JA talking to Ms Fitzugh or whatever, I think she (Ms. H.) works at the pros. office??/

I Guess if JA sent something to a juror (besides the fact that this is very stupid) they need to know the contents of that email and the juror turned it over, so that may not excuse the juror, depending on what the email said..

Well, although I've been glued to this and reading every word, this is tantalizing enough to bring off the bleachers into the field!!!

????IF this is juror tampering or misconduct..why doesnt the judge bring in the jurors one by one to question them??..As for JA talking to Ms Fitzugh or whatever, I think she (Ms. H.) works at the pros. office??/

Jessica Adams is a witness for the State and the person who reported NC missing to the CPD.

Goes on the record. Requesting Sherriffs office to investigate juror misconduct. Does appear that it would be error on his part to ignore.

Asking the Wake Co. Sheriff's Dept. to investigate whether juror misconduct has occurred.

A juror emailed Jessica, I think. How incredibly STUPID, if it's true.

I got the impression that something possibly was said (by a juror?) in the presence of JA that caused JA to report it to the prosecution.

Jessica Adams is a witness for the State and the person who reported NC missing to the CPD.

I knew Jessica was a State witness, but I thought Pros. Cummings said it was JA who contacted his office thru Ms. H. who I think works for DA office??....Def. is against this investigation..hummmm wonder why??

A juror emailed Jessica, I think. How incredibly STUPID, if it's true.

My understanding is that a juror said something or was there when something was said about the case. Somebody who was there told JA and JA told the prosecutor's office. That's the trail as I got the bits and pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong